March 24, 2012 @ 08:19 AM
DannyHH

People keep saying this is a white-black thing. Dude is clearly mexican. shit.
March 24, 2012 @ 02:30 PM
johnathan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTMyb15bfAE

free max b 2013

March 24, 2012 @ 03:59 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

LOL at this shit having black niggas shook to wear hoodies, c'mon son

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

March 24, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
thrillmatic

Damn skittles are gonna make alot of profit this quarter.

Very wise observation.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

March 24, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

March 24, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
slrsnds

he's clearly fooling around..
March 24, 2012 @ 07:11 PM
jaded

"stalking a neighborhood on a rainy night"

smh

People keep saying this is a white-black thing. Dude is clearly mexican. shit.

Zimmerman's mom is Peruvian and his dad is white, he's not Mexican and calling him white is fairly accurate.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

March 24, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
BuddyOmar

I don't get the Geraldo Rivera hate. He makes some good points.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 24, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
T-K-G

I seriously dont give a shit about this Trayvon thing lmao.

Niggas die everyday by natural selection.
and anyway imho N.E.R.D. so its not a big deal anyway.

I do feel sorry for his moms doe, that shit dont never feel good.
March 24, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
jaded

^ It has more to do with how police handled it. The guy shot and killed a teenager, the cops show up and take his statement then send him home.

March 24, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
Quezz

I truly don't care, people stay telling me I should care more because I'm a african-americana (i ain't fucking black I'm brown skinned), but I just can't. Law system is fucked up always will be. Even if dude gets charged with something it's going to be a slap on the wrist.

I swear every couple of years shit like this happen.
March 24, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
ignorantian

I don't get the Geraldo Rivera hate. He makes some good points.

this. it's sad but true what rivera said.
March 24, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
jaded

This is what Geraldo said:

“[I] am urging the parents of black and Latino youngsters particularly to not let their children go out wearing hoodies. I think the hoodie is as much responsible for Trayvon Martin’s death as George Zimmerman was. When you see a black or Latino youngster, particularly on the street, you walk to the other side of the street. You try to avoid that confrontation. Trayvon Martin, you know God bless him, he was an innocent kid, a wonderful kid, a box of Skittles in his hands. He didn’t deserve to die. But I’ll bet you money, if he didn’t have that hoodie on, that nutty neighborhood watch guy wouldn’t have responded in that violent and aggressive way."

That's ridiculous. His statement implies that any black or hispanic kid wearing a hoodie is inherently up to no good. Trayvon was walking through a gated community around 7pm wearing a hoodie because it was raining outside. To say that his clothing is just as much responsible for his death as the person who shot and killed him is absurd. A lot of members that post here in the WDYWT thread don't dress any different than Trayvon.

It's clear from everything that has come out about Zimmerman that the hoodie had nothing to do with it, Trayvon's skin color did. The guy is a nut, he takes his role as neighborhood watch way too seriously, and he has an irrational fear of "outsiders" being in and around his neighborhood. The guy called the police nearly once a week for the past year to report things he considered suspicious and went door-to-door asking people to be on the lookout and emphasized that they look out for young black males. He referred to Trayvon as a "coon" on the phone with the 911 dispatcher and said "these assholes always get away."

March 24, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
Gilly Suits

Well this is no worse than teen girls taking provocative pictures. It is the cool thing to do among their peers so they do it. I've taken a "gangster" picture at one point or another due to the same thing and posted on a social network but in no way would anyone say I fit that style of life. You're daughter takes a picture with her and her friend bending over but otherwise is a model child, is she a whore? No, she wouldn't be. Again everyone has their own perceptions and biases they place on a situation. Reminds me of this paradox. "A black man running down the street with a bag in hand, what is he doing?" Most people who face this question assumed he was stealing though the correct answer was trying to catch the bus. This is what the media/perception/your biases do. They help you form an opinion before you get all the facts. This is the mark of not thinking critically.

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

March 24, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
NapoleonComplex

Second pic dont even look like him tho

I dont understand why people are arguing on whether or not Zimmerman is guilty or not. Thats for the courts to decide when he is arrested for murder which he has not been. If it was stand your ground legal, OK. PROVE IT IN COURT. But as long as this dude is free niggas gonna be pissed.

I mean isnt it a hate crime to Call some one a fucking Coon, then kill him?

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

March 24, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
Quezz

You're daughter takes a picture with her and her friend bending over but otherwise is a model child, is she a whore?

Yep she's a whore.
March 24, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
gabriox

i aint a violent person but they should kill that Hispanic fuck or what ever he is. where is the crips and bloods at? or even black panther? they should retaliate on the dudes family.
March 24, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

i didnt even kno bloods and crips still existed...that shit was played out in 7th grade. and i thought they only killed other black people?....
March 24, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
Gilly Suits

You're daughter takes a picture with her and her friend bending over but otherwise is a model child, is she a whore?

Yep she's a whore.

If you weren't trolling you formed an opinion without thinking reason I left it open to interpretation and did the paradox after. You weren't thinking. Maybe she thought no one but her friend would have it and it would just be between them as most girls who sext think. She had no intention of being portrayed in that way.

March 24, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
Homes

lol god damn this is just offensive... he's not even doing anything in the pictures that's violent or threatening. Just stuff that white people associate with "gangsters" and are afraid of. "Stalking" a neighborhood. smh until this point I didn't even know anyone was on Zimerman's side. The kid looks like he weighs a buck thirty soaking wet with his shirt off, and they're trying to say Zimmerman felt his life was threatened?
March 24, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
jaded

Yeah seriously, he's skin and bones. He's 6'3" 140 and Zimmerman is 5'9" 250. And for this to even happen, Zimmerman had to continue following Trayvon in his car (which the dispatcher told him not to do) and then get out of his car and confront Trayvon, which makes Zimmerman the aggressor in my opinion.

March 24, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
Ape

Don't see what those pictures add to the situation. If Trayvon was walking down the street, pants sagging, screaming thug life, rolling a blunt, does it justify fucking approaching and shooting him once the cops already told you to leave it alone?

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

March 24, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
jaded

You can do that shit with pictures and tweets to anyone. Look at that Mexican girl who is missing, they post nice pictures of her and say how great her relationship is with her mother and all that, but if you go on her Twitter she's talking shit, talking about drugs & alcohol, posting pics of pills, etc.

March 24, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
Gilly Suits

You can do that shit with pictures and tweets to anyone. Look at that Mexican girl who is missing, they post nice pictures of her and say how great her relationship is with her mother and all that, but if you go on her Twitter she's talking shit, talking about drugs & alcohol, posting pics of pills, etc.

That social network life, everything is out there but how much of it is really "you"

March 24, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
jaded

Well unfortunately that's the first place people are going to go for information these days, so if you make yourself out to be a gangster, a drug user, etc. on those sites then someone is going to find it and assume that's you.

March 24, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
Zé Pequeno

you see the examiner article?

cliffnotes are that,

the dude who called 911 saw trayvon over the dude punching him.

dudes face was bleeding with grassstains on his back

trayvon was a bigass football player and was on a 5 day suspension

http://www.examiner.com/charleston-conservative-in-charleston-sc/zimmerman-was-on-the-ground-being-punched-when-he-shot-trayvon-martin

lol, you believe that article is factual?

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

March 24, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
Ape

Well unfortunately that's the first place people are going to go for information these days, so if you make yourself out to be a gangster, a drug user, etc. on those sites then someone is going to find it and assume that's you.

If some shit like this ever happens to me, they gonna paint me as a black supremacist conspiracy theorist

I'm gonna be alot more mindful of what I put on FB and Twitter

March 24, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
BuddyOmar

This is what Geraldo said:

“[I] am urging the parents of black and Latino youngsters particularly to not let their children go out wearing hoodies. I think the hoodie is as much responsible for Trayvon Martin’s death as George Zimmerman was. When you see a black or Latino youngster, particularly on the street, you walk to the other side of the street. You try to avoid that confrontation. Trayvon Martin, you know God bless him, he was an innocent kid, a wonderful kid, a box of Skittles in his hands. He didn’t deserve to die. But I’ll bet you money, if he didn’t have that hoodie on, that nutty neighborhood watch guy wouldn’t have responded in that violent and aggressive way."

That's ridiculous. His statement implies that any black or hispanic kid wearing a hoodie is inherently up to no good. Trayvon was walking through a gated community around 7pm wearing a hoodie because it was raining outside. To say that his clothing is just as much responsible for his death as the person who shot and killed him is absurd. A lot of members that post here in the WDYWT thread don't dress any different than Trayvon.

It's clear from everything that has come out about Zimmerman that the hoodie had nothing to do with it, Trayvon's skin color did. The guy is a nut, he takes his role as neighborhood watch way too seriously, and he has an irrational fear of "outsiders" being in and around his neighborhood. The guy called the police nearly once a week for the past year to report things he considered suspicious and went door-to-door asking people to be on the lookout and emphasized that they look out for young black males. He referred to Trayvon as a "coon" on the phone with the 911 dispatcher and said "these assholes always get away."

Of course his skin color had something to do with it. Geraldo clearly stipulated he was addressing the parents of niggas and brown niggas. Geraldo isn't excusing Zimmerman, he's explaining the rationale of Zimmerman. It was just something out of a scene in "Crash." A racist, paranoid half-white dude, and a cocky, black kid. Gerlado doesn't literally mean any sweatshirt with a hood on it, he really means the stereotypical outfit that a "thug" circa-2005 would wear. Baggy Ecko hoodie and southpole jeans. Now i'm sure Trayvon kept it fresher than that, but Geraldo made an excellent point. This incident is an example of two cultures literally clashing and their unfamiliarity and inability to communicate with each other resulted in one of them killing the other. I'm not saying Trayvon literally tried to fight him, but I'm saying in the battle of prejudice and misunderstanding, Zimmerman won out. Trayvon certainly could've defused the situation by doing his best Carlton Banks impression and gotten his inner white boy on and maybe calmed him down. I'm sure he sort of got pissed off and didn't set Zimmerman at ease so Zimmerman, thinking he was one of these thugs his mind made Trayvon out to be, shot and killed the nigga.

Also: Yall sheltered niggas gotta stop fronting. If yall ever gone to any public school, you know there's just some niggas that aren't necessarily bad kids, but they just dumb ass ignorant kids. Trayvon unfortunately seemed like one of those kids who was kind of a prick but only because of immaturity, not because he was a genuinely bad person. I have a cousin just like him. He's a good kid, but he ain't the most innocent kid either. Those pictures of him, although completely out of context, certainly give some insight into Trayvon's character.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 24, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
Ape

March 24, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
BuddyOmar

#PUSSASSCRACKS #AYYYYYYBREHHH

Please login first to reply.