Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 24, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
J THRILLLAH

When Geraldo Rivera talked shit about straight edge, I thought that was ridiculous, what he said today...how is he still on the air?

March 24, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
jaded

When Geraldo Rivera talked shit about straight edge, I thought that was ridiculous, what he said today...how is he still on the air?

It's Fox News, he's probably considered a respectable journalist over there.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

March 24, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
BuddyOmar

Reading in between the lines it sounds like this: young, immature, slight arrogant ball playing nigga who was followed by a racist, paranoid nigga. I bet Trayvon tried to go at him and Zimmerman freaked out and ending up shooting him. Just gross overreaction on the part of Zimmerman.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 24, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
NapoleonComplex

I dont really care what happened anymore.

Trayvon as an American, as human, who was murdered, deserves to have his case investigated.

If Zimmerman did it in self-defense OK PROVE IT, and I will move on.

But for the cops to not even want to investigate this shit is to me saying they DO NOT respect Trayvon as an American, but more importantly as a human.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

March 24, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
jaded

Reading in between the lines it sounds like this: young, immature, slight arrogant ball playing nigga who was followed by a racist, paranoid nigga. I bet Trayvon tried to go at him and Zimmerman freaked out and ending up shooting him. Just gross overreaction on the part of Zimmerman.

If Zimmerman confronted Trayvon, then he would've had to get out of his car to do so, which makes me believe that Trayvon was the one acting in self defense. 911 dispatcher told him not to pursue and he did anyway. The girl Trayvon was on the phone with says that he told her he was being followed. I'm sure any one of you would've hit the guy too if that's how it actually played out. If you're in a car and you feel threatened, wouldn't you keep driving and wait for the police?

March 24, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
$$$$$

I dont really care what happened anymore.

Trayvon as an American, as human, who was murdered, deserves to have his case investigated.

If Zimmerman did it in self-defense OK PROVE IT, and I will move on.

But for the cops to not even want to investigate this shit is to me saying they DO NOT respect Trayvon as an American, but more importantly as a human.

THIS! The things that gets me mad is that dude wasnt even taken into custody or anything.
March 24, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
barkevvv

either way. you must be a huge pussy to get beat up by a kid thats got less then a hundred pounds on you. how the fuck is that kid threatening your life when he has skittles and ice tea and you have a gun?

shit doesnt make any sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBhESP8c6T0&feature=channel

here comes the NRA with their bull
March 24, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
Ape

He was right though . . . as a black man or minority period, you gotta be wary of what you do because people are crazy . . .

It shouldn't be that way, but it doesn't matter if you were right and you're dead . . .

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

March 24, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
khez

honestly though, geraldo is conceding that stereotypes cannot be changed and that it's minorities' duty to go lengths to avoid being stereotyped.

dat white privilege.

http://superlosersco.com

March 24, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
NapoleonComplex

He was right though . . . as a black man or minority period, you gotta be wary of what you do because people are crazy . . .

It shouldn't be that way, but it doesn't matter if you were right and you're dead . . .

No bull son,
I always just wore hoodies cause they were warm. I mean Tray had his hood up cause it was rainin, but I guess because I'm black I gotta soak in the rain so I dont get misconstrued as a hoodlum.

March 24, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
im_shy

wear hoodie, deserve to get killed.
wear short skirt, deserve to get raped.
wear any muslim garb, deserve to be treated as a terrorist.

i love conservative logic!
March 24, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
barkevvv

^ but wear a suit and tie, deserve to rob tax payer's money

its a fucking shame seeing how conservative media is trying to blow this off like its not a big deal
March 24, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
BuddyOmar

If Zimmerman confronted Trayvon, then he would've had to get out of his car to do so, which makes me believe that Trayvon was the one acting in self defense. 911 dispatcher told him not to pursue and he did anyway. The girl Trayvon was on the phone with says that he told her he was being followed. I'm sure any one of you would've hit the guy too if that's how it actually played out. If you're in a car and you feel threatened, wouldn't you keep driving and wait for the police?

I have no idea about the story. I'm going off people's posts on here completely out of context. I just wanna know what it was that provoked Zimmerman to leave his car and kill him then. Zimmerman definitely fucked up but I'm curious as to what extent. As in, did Trayvon do anything at all, or did Zimmerman totally pull some wannabe-Charles Bronson shit and get his vigilante on.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 24, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
The Chosen One

suspended

^^u forgot to add "no homo" after your post
March 24, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
BuddyOmar

#SUSS

March 24, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
PKdaGod

#SUSS

#SUSS AF #OYYOY

what up to the nigga buddyomar
March 24, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
I.Run.Bad

Zimmerman definitely fucked up but I'm curious as to what extent.

Zimmerman's first mistake was saying "they always get away" and "fucking coon" when speaking to a 911 operator. Zimmerman's second mistake was going against what was advised by a 911 operator and pursuing a scared teenager he was staring at in a suspicious manor. Zimmerman's fourth mistake was catching up with the scared teenager who was running in attempt to escape Zimmerman's fat ass. Zimmerman's fifth mistake was getting out of his vehicle and confronting the frantic teen. Zimmerman's sixth mistake was pulling out a gun and killing the teen.
March 24, 2012 @ 05:24 AM

Inactive

SMH ... this craka below taught me ... never make judgements until you hear the full story. so all comments are invalid until the trail is completed.

SMFH!
March 24, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

I blame mah nigga Rocky and Schoolboy Q for this tragedy, word on the street Zimmerman had this on repeat that entire day.
March 24, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
NapoleonComplex

March 24, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
jaded

Zimmerman's first mistake was saying "they always get away" and "fucking coon" when speaking to a 911 operator. Zimmerman's second mistake was going against what was advised by a 911 operator and pursuing a scared teenager he was staring at in a suspicious manor. Zimmerman's fourth mistake was catching up with the scared teenager who was running in attempt to escape Zimmerman's fat ass. Zimmerman's fifth mistake was getting out of his vehicle and confronting the frantic teen. Zimmerman's sixth mistake was pulling out a gun and killing the teen.

now see if you can spot your mistake

March 24, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
I.Run.Bad

couldnt tell you, im on 2 oxys atm.
March 24, 2012 @ 06:17 AM
BuddyOmar

now see if you can spot your mistake

*manner

LMAO...i was dying (#NOPUN) while reading that shit. Well done bruh.

March 24, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
Ape

No bull son,
I always just wore hoodies cause they were warm. I mean Tray had his hood up cause it was rainin, but I guess because I'm black I gotta soak in the rain so I dont get misconstrued as a hoodlum.

I usually wore caps but lately tumblr been raping that so i just say fuck it and man it the fuck out, hood is on when im in an area where i know no shit will pop off, i.e. school, my neighborhood

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

March 24, 2012 @ 06:36 AM
Mos

This is foul, even if the Trayvon kid was beating your ass, you dont pull a gun on him let alone shoot him. BUT if the Trayvon kid had a weapon and was going to cause serious physical injury, than yeah blast him.

Also these fuckboy racist hill-billys shouldn't be allowed to be a watchmans or even have any watchmans at all,like seriously why the fuck do you have police then?
March 24, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
Clazzy8

Damn skittles are gonna make alot of profit this quarter.
March 24, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
Pretty Joseph

white people are fucked up
/thread

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

March 24, 2012 @ 07:17 AM
BIRTH

I blame mah nigga Rocky and Schoolboy Q for this tragedy, word on the street Zimmerman had this on repeat that entire day.

LOL, GOD FORGIVE ME BUT THE LYRICS MATCH SO PERFECT

March 24, 2012 @ 07:25 AM
The Chosen One

suspended

March 24, 2012 @ 07:32 AM
BIRTH

InfamousHero seeming lowkey racist outchea doe.

Please login first to reply.