Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 11, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

what zimmerman is suspected of being guilty of is rushing to judgement, much like a lot of you
April 11, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Didn't read

#ZimmermanGay
#RayloGay
#BlackPower
April 11, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

#yolo
April 12, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
Josh.

1st off this mexican niggas last name is ZIMMERMAN...bro..... ZIMMERMAN? he has some german running in his vains.

and 2nd Sanford, FL is a country town, one of the few former country towns with remnants of the KKK deeply rooted in the community. (no propaganda though)

He's peruvian/white not German or Mexican

Also ape fell off

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

April 17, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
ThaGame

i did laugh
April 18, 2012 @ 01:59 PM
cdvbxi

idk if it's been said yet and im not gonna go through 10 pages but niggas are just getting played by this trayvon shit. who gives a fuck if it was this ratchet nigga or this fat mexican pussy that's innocent. niggas still getting played by this race card bullshit on the news, pissing people off and turning them against each other while everyone at the top runs away with all the money. cnn lost like 50% of their viewership this year and it's april, don't trust these talking heads on television, they in somebody's pocket.

like a 27 inch zenith, believe it

April 18, 2012 @ 03:16 PM
April 18, 2012 @ 04:17 PM
April 18, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

FOX news is very credible
April 21, 2012 @ 06:28 PM

Inactive

Zimmerman was stalking Martin, not in the legal sense of the word but in the hunting sense, which makes him a threatening presence to Martin, the aggressor, a predator. It's Martin who had the benifit of the Stand Your Gound law on his side, not Zimmerman. Even if Martin attacked Zimmerman, which is doubtful but a moot point, he had the SYG law on Martin's side. This is backed up on several points, Zimmerman had no reason to approach Martin other than to provoke a confrontation. Martin had every reason to defend himself from an older man who follows teenage boys around parking lots at night. Quite frankly Zimmerman acted like a molester.

The police wanted Zimmerman to stand down. Zimmerman was not part of any trained, bone-fide neighborhood watch program, he was a "self appointed neighborhood watch captain", well maybe Martin was a "self appointed FBI agent". Zimmerman was not performing a duty or service anyone asked him to perform, or he was trained to perform. He was doing it or his own pleasure. A sporting event.

Two audio forensics experts have independently verified that the voice screaming or help was not Zimmerman's. Since there were only two people there Martin, the supposed aggressor was calling for help. ie. Zimmerman could have walked away safely at any time. Zimmerman caused Martin's death deliberately.
April 21, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
PKdaGod

tl;dr

#FreeZimmerman
April 21, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
ignorantian

k
April 21, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
Spec3

so is there proof that he has followed other boys around parking lots at night as you put it?
April 21, 2012 @ 06:52 PM

Inactive

so is there proof that he has followed other boys around parking lots at night as you put it?

No, but he followed Trayvon.
April 21, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
Spec3

so you're making libelous statements?
April 21, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
counterculture

Lol

April 21, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

White people are the devil

#KillAllWhites

#YOLOCAUST
April 21, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
Spec3

ape still fell off
April 21, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
Alchemist

The kid had it coming for him. The whole reason this case has became a worldwide phenomenon is because of bigotry displayed by the black community. Instead of considering the facts, they just go on and assume it was an race issue. The kid has poor grades, several violation leading to his suspension, robbery etc - all proving he is no good & has bad intentions. He harassed a innocent man and literally beat him up to death. I believe the victim spoke truthfully about the incident. He just needed to shoot him for self-defense. I'm not saying his actions were right, I rather he not have a weapon, but in all honestly, this is what happens when you inadvertently pick on someone. Stay in school, keep yourself occupy, learn discipline & all will be good. Parents plays a HUGE role in this.

Wait wait wait, I didn't have the greatest grades in highschool and had a suspension also, so do I have bad intentions? Stop being an idiot.

Your bad intentions got you banned. Idiot is on you.
April 21, 2012 @ 09:46 PM

Inactive

The kid had it coming for him. The whole reason this case has became a worldwide phenomenon is because of bigotry displayed by the black community. Instead of considering the facts, they just go on and assume it was an race issue. The kid has poor grades, several violation leading to his suspension, robbery etc - all proving he is no good & has bad intentions. He harassed a innocent man and literally beat him up to death. I believe the victim spoke truthfully about the incident. He just needed to shoot him for self-defense. I'm not saying his actions were right, I rather he not have a weapon, but in all honestly, this is what happens when you inadvertently pick on someone. Stay in school, keep yourself occupy, learn discipline & all will be good. Parents plays a HUGE role in this.

Wait wait wait, I didn't have the greatest grades in highschool and had a suspension also, so do I have bad intentions? Stop being an idiot.

Your argument is rather weak, because you yourself don't have all the facts. As far as Trayvon being suspended from school, that's completely irrelevant and has nothing to do with this case. He wasn't committing a crime or doing anything wrong the night he was followed and gunned down by an ADULT man. By his own omission, Zimmerman admitted to pursuing Martin in the dispatcher tapes. He then went on to say that Martin was trying to run away from him, so therefore, that makes Zimmerman the aggressor and the one responsible for setting this whole thing is motion. You cannot use the argument of self defense when you approach someone with a loaded firearm and initiate the conflict. Let's not forget how many times Zimmerman has changed his story. He claims Martin approached him at his truck and they fought there. However, Trayvon's body was found inbetween the subdivisions in the gangway.
April 21, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
UNscenefuture

Going to lightly touch base on this as I'm only interested in this case once it has gone to court. This case has been promoted to the people as racially influenced. The elite rather keep the people divided and keep us preoccupied with foolish and insignificant issues. Only when we detach ourselves from the grid and see more of the similarities we share rather than the differences will we evolve as a whole. When I look at the killing of Trayvon I see a guy who has been using daddy's connections to get him out of big shit, that ANYONE of us couldn't get out of.

Twitter: @UNSCNFUTR | Instagram: UNSCENEFUTURE | Portfolio: http://www.behance.net/unscenefuture

April 21, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
Spec3

lol this nigga
April 21, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
brannen

fuck this kid. just another nigger who won't contribute to society off the streets
April 21, 2012 @ 11:38 PM

Inactive

fuck this kid. just another nigger who won't contribute to society off the streets

That wasn't funny, retard.
April 22, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
judgemyjoindate

i honestly think this dude should get off if there's no proof against him. no face no case thats how it goes.. strapped legally he should be able to use it.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

April 22, 2012 @ 12:07 AM

Inactive

i honestly think this dude should get off if there's no proof against him. no face no case thats how it goes.. strapped legally he should be able to use it.

There is proof, dummy. Check the 911 tapes
April 22, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
judgemyjoindate

i never said there wasn't... i don't claim much knowledge on the case, just saying if.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

April 22, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
brannen

That wasn't funny, retard.

I wasn't trying to be funny, RETARD. white man kills black kid - black community brings up racism
April 22, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

White people are da devil. The world would be 1000x betta without dem
April 24, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
Alchemist

Trayvon is a typical ghetto trash punk black. He is a high school drop out, a arms dealer, a troublemaker, a gangster. Even his name screams out Gangbanger. Need I say more?

Please login first to reply.