How do y'all feel about this Trayvon Martin story.

April 06, 2012 @ 22:03:38
1st off this mexican niggas last name is ZIMMERMAN...bro..... ZIMMERMAN? he has some german running in his vains.

and 2nd Sanford, FL is a country town, one of the few former country towns with remnants of the KKK deeply rooted in the community. (no propaganda though)

eastlyn.tumblr.com cookboystuss@gmail.com

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 11, 2012 @ 22:57:48
ZIMMERMAN HOLD MY DIIIIIIIIIIICK #BlackPower
April 11, 2012 @ 23:13:18
man...now that this is going to court im really starting to think that there is another persons life on the line.

im glad he will see his day in court, but i hope its justified. how fucked would it be if somehow he was in the right and gets unjustly punished? goes against everything i followed this case for
April 11, 2012 @ 23:16:17
^He aint in da right he a bitch ass cracka and he gon get his booty pounded in jail

That being said...how did Trayvon's parents manage to get Gucci Mane to be their lawyer?
April 11, 2012 @ 23:24:01
i mean....the entire reason i wanted it to go to trial was so that the facts would be presented....all this media heresay is just that.... heresay

this being said...fuck any prosecutor
April 11, 2012 @ 23:27:11
i mean....the entire reason i wanted it to go to trial was so that the facts would be presented....all this media heresay is just that.... heresay

this being said...fuck any prosecutor

Dat being said you gay and you just salty yo white brethren got ethered by da entire black community nigga
April 11, 2012 @ 23:28:47
lol...i wanted zimmerman to get charges brought against him, atleast manslaughter, because i wanted to be presented facts from an actual trial.

that was the outrage....that they didnt even charge him. now that they did that, im happy. but it moves on to the trial, where the real facts come out.
April 11, 2012 @ 23:29:59
what zimmerman is suspected of being guilty of is rushing to judgement, much like a lot of you
April 11, 2012 @ 23:38:32
Didn't read

#ZimmermanGay
#RayloGay
#BlackPower
April 11, 2012 @ 23:40:34
#yolo
April 12, 2012 @ 01:17:00
1st off this mexican niggas last name is ZIMMERMAN...bro..... ZIMMERMAN? he has some german running in his vains.

and 2nd Sanford, FL is a country town, one of the few former country towns with remnants of the KKK deeply rooted in the community. (no propaganda though)

He's peruvian/white not German or Mexican

Also ape fell off

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

April 17, 2012 @ 03:17:06

i did laugh
April 18, 2012 @ 13:59:32
idk if it's been said yet and im not gonna go through 10 pages but niggas are just getting played by this trayvon shit. who gives a fuck if it was this ratchet nigga or this fat mexican pussy that's innocent. niggas still getting played by this race card bullshit on the news, pissing people off and turning them against each other while everyone at the top runs away with all the money. cnn lost like 50% of their viewership this year and it's april, don't trust these talking heads on television, they in somebody's pocket.

like a 27 inch zenith, believe it

April 18, 2012 @ 15:16:30

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

April 18, 2012 @ 16:17:16
April 18, 2012 @ 16:59:06
FOX news is very credible
April 21, 2012 @ 18:28:21
Zimmerman was stalking Martin, not in the legal sense of the word but in the hunting sense, which makes him a threatening presence to Martin, the aggressor, a predator. It's Martin who had the benifit of the Stand Your Gound law on his side, not Zimmerman. Even if Martin attacked Zimmerman, which is doubtful but a moot point, he had the SYG law on Martin's side. This is backed up on several points, Zimmerman had no reason to approach Martin other than to provoke a confrontation. Martin had every reason to defend himself from an older man who follows teenage boys around parking lots at night. Quite frankly Zimmerman acted like a molester.

The police wanted Zimmerman to stand down. Zimmerman was not part of any trained, bone-fide neighborhood watch program, he was a "self appointed neighborhood watch captain", well maybe Martin was a "self appointed FBI agent". Zimmerman was not performing a duty or service anyone asked him to perform, or he was trained to perform. He was doing it or his own pleasure. A sporting event.

Two audio forensics experts have independently verified that the voice screaming or help was not Zimmerman's. Since there were only two people there Martin, the supposed aggressor was calling for help. ie. Zimmerman could have walked away safely at any time. Zimmerman caused Martin's death deliberately.
April 21, 2012 @ 18:37:00
tl;dr

#FreeZimmerman
April 21, 2012 @ 18:39:23
k

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 21, 2012 @ 18:52:19
so is there proof that he has followed other boys around parking lots at night as you put it?

No, but he followed Trayvon.

April 21, 2012 @ 19:18:54
Lol

April 21, 2012 @ 20:45:30
White people are the devil

#KillAllWhites

#YOLOCAUST

April 21, 2012 @ 21:34:04
Originally posted by Inactive User
The kid had it coming for him. The whole reason this case has became a worldwide phenomenon is because of bigotry displayed by the black community. Instead of considering the facts, they just go on and assume it was an race issue. The kid has poor grades, several violation leading to his suspension, robbery etc - all proving he is no good & has bad intentions. He harassed a innocent man and literally beat him up to death. I believe the victim spoke truthfully about the incident. He just needed to shoot him for self-defense. I'm not saying his actions were right, I rather he not have a weapon, but in all honestly, this is what happens when you inadvertently pick on someone. Stay in school, keep yourself occupy, learn discipline & all will be good. Parents plays a HUGE role in this.

Wait wait wait, I didn't have the greatest grades in highschool and had a suspension also, so do I have bad intentions? Stop being an idiot.

Your bad intentions got you banned. Idiot is on you.
April 21, 2012 @ 21:46:22
The kid had it coming for him. The whole reason this case has became a worldwide phenomenon is because of bigotry displayed by the black community. Instead of considering the facts, they just go on and assume it was an race issue. The kid has poor grades, several violation leading to his suspension, robbery etc - all proving he is no good & has bad intentions. He harassed a innocent man and literally beat him up to death. I believe the victim spoke truthfully about the incident. He just needed to shoot him for self-defense. I'm not saying his actions were right, I rather he not have a weapon, but in all honestly, this is what happens when you inadvertently pick on someone. Stay in school, keep yourself occupy, learn discipline & all will be good. Parents plays a HUGE role in this.

Wait wait wait, I didn't have the greatest grades in highschool and had a suspension also, so do I have bad intentions? Stop being an idiot.

Your bad intentions got you banned. Idiot is on you.

Your argument is rather weak, because you yourself don't have all the facts. As far as Trayvon being suspended from school, that's completely irrelevant and has nothing to do with this case. He wasn't committing a crime or doing anything wrong the night he was followed and gunned down by an ADULT man. By his own omission, Zimmerman admitted to pursuing Martin in the dispatcher tapes. He then went on to say that Martin was trying to run away from him, so therefore, that makes Zimmerman the aggressor and the one responsible for setting this whole thing is motion. You cannot use the argument of self defense when you approach someone with a loaded firearm and initiate the conflict. Let's not forget how many times Zimmerman has changed his story. He claims Martin approached him at his truck and they fought there. However, Trayvon's body was found inbetween the subdivisions in the gangway.
April 21, 2012 @ 22:32:08
Going to lightly touch base on this as I'm only interested in this case once it has gone to court. This case has been promoted to the people as racially influenced. The elite rather keep the people divided and keep us preoccupied with foolish and insignificant issues. Only when we detach ourselves from the grid and see more of the similarities we share rather than the differences will we evolve as a whole. When I look at the killing of Trayvon I see a guy who has been using daddy's connections to get him out of big shit, that ANYONE of us couldn't get out of.

Please login first to reply.
x