Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 21, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
RandomHouseholdItems

I mean, im usually a laid back black person, but this kind of story kinda gets me a little agitated and makes me realize how racist and prejudice the world actually is, but like seriously this gets me mad.
March 21, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
barkevvv

1. fuck that guy for being such a piece of shit saying he was threatened by a small black kid in a hoody

2. fuck the cops for not arresting him and telling witnesses to report that they heard the SHOOTER yell for help, even though it was the kid

3. fox news for saying it wasnt racially motivated even though the faggot says on tape "these assholes always get away" and "fucking coons"

the FBI better put this fuck behind bars
March 21, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
johnathan

Racism's still alive, they just be concealing it

free max b 2013

March 21, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
New Challenger

u r gay
March 21, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
Beach2theBay

This shit is fucked up. The kid had a gatorade and a bag of skittles in his pocket. I bet the shooter told him to stop and the kid kept walking or some shit. This is definitely manslaughter.
March 21, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
jaded

I think it's a terrible thing and unfortunately for the family of the victim I don't think they'll ever see anything major happen to the guy that shot him. As far as I know, there were no witnesses and the shooter is claiming he was assaulted before shooting him and supposedly when the cops arrived the shooter had a bloody nose and the back of his head was bloody. I think the only evidence they have to contradict that is a girl who said she was talking to Martin while he was walking and Martin told her he was trying to get away from this guy that was following him.

I think this guy took his role as neighborhood watch way too seriously driving around the neighborhood with a gun, and unfortunately I think the law is going to protect him even though he did a terrible, totally unnecessary thing. The purpose of neighborhood watch is to help keep an eye on things and call the police if you feel like something sketchy is going on. It's not a license to take the law into your own hands. He should've called the cops and said he was concerned about the kid walking through the neighborhood because there have been several break-ins lately. Plus it was like the middle of the evening, so it's hard for me to believe that Zimmerman was that concerned. The guy looks like a total scumbag.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

March 21, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
thrillmatic

bleh 10char

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

March 21, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
I.Run.Bad

from what i've read and heard the shooter should be in prison, period. how can you plead self defense when you pursued an individual on SUSPICION. usually when youre in fear of your life you run away and alert authorities from a distance, not chase a unarmed 17 year old kid and shoot him dead. the fact this pof wasnt arrested is disgusting.
March 21, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
RandomHouseholdItems

I think it's a terrible thing and unfortunately for the family of the victim I don't think they'll ever see anything major happen to the guy that shot him.

I think if he isnt arrested he'll end up being punished by someone else who decided to take the law into their own hands as well
March 21, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
murklur

Hates racism

logs on HB (Off topic is the internet world of racism son)

It's an unfortunate situation. That cop has what's coming to him doe
March 21, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
Ape

i think it's going to be the casey anthony of this summer . . . . with a similar ending, sadly.

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

March 21, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
PKdaGod

hope dem skittles were worth it doe
March 21, 2012 @ 05:03 AM
buckmouth

from growing up in the same area this happened and knowing the kinds of people who live in sanford, i can safely assume that this was the situation:

-kid was walking around
-this phaggot security guard assumes every young black kid in the area is up to no good (that i understand, its his job)
-confronts the kid, most likely over assertive, borderline asshole security guard type shit
-kids not a bitch and doesnt back down
-security thinks he can enforce justice and probably lays his hand on the kid
-most likely some kind of brawl ensues
-security guard gets hit a few times, and thinks he has an excuse to pull a gun and kill the kid
-claims self-defense even though he forced an unecessary situation to escalate, and it ends tragically

racism around sanford is still extremely high. hella rednecks in sanford (hell larry the cable guy grew up here),
remember, its still the south. the kind of place where every other house and pickup truck is flying a confederate battle flag
March 21, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
TRILL Bill

1. fuck that guy for being such a piece of shit saying he was threatened by a small black kid in a hoody

2. fuck the cops for not arresting him and telling witnesses to report that they heard the SHOOTER yell for help, even though it was the kid

3. fox news for saying it wasnt racially motivated even though the faggot says on tape "these assholes always get away" and "fucking coons"

the FBI better put this fuck behind bars

Exactly how I feel.
March 21, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
jaded

from growing up in the same area this happened and knowing the kinds of people who live in sanford, i can safely assume that this was the situation:

-kid was walking around
-this phaggot security guard assumes every young black kid in the area is up to no good (that i understand, its his job)
-confronts the kid, most likely over assertive, borderline asshole security guard type shit
-kids not a bitch and doesnt back down
-security thinks he can enforce justice and probably lays his hand on the kid
-most likely some kind of brawl ensues
-security guard gets hit a few times, and thinks he has an excuse to pull a gun and kill the kid
-claims self-defense even though he forced an unecessary situation to escalate, and it ends tragically

racism around sanford is still extremely high. hella rednecks in sanford (hell larry the cable guy grew up here),
remember, its still the south. the kind of place where every other house and pickup truck is flying a confederate battle flag

Is Zimmerman a security guard for a gated community or is he a resident in the community? the article I read made it sound like he lived there and was the head of their neighborhood watch and was driving around with a gun.

March 21, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
slap

^ yeah he's a SELF APPOINTED head of the neighborhood watch lol.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

March 21, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
DennisTheMenace

They make accurate points in this video

March 21, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
jaded

^ yeah he's a SELF APPOINTED head of the neighborhood watch lol.

Ridiculous. Neighborhood watch means you look out for each other and report anything suspicious to the police.

It sucks because the only thing that seems to contradict this guys story is the cellphone call Trayvon had with his girlfriend just before it happened where she claims he told her he was trying to get away from some guy who was following him. Cellphone records can prove the call took place but what they actually talked about is completely based on her word and how much faith people put in it. Since she was his girlfriend people might just say she made up that part of the conversation after finding out what happened. I feel like this guy is going to get away with it, which is sad. Hopefully the 911 call is enough to convict him of something.

March 21, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
johnathan

You guys have to find that video of what Trayvon Martin's girlfriend says. This is just too much, I can't believe this guy isn't arrested. If I lived near him.... He wouldn't be around long enough to get arrested, smh.

free max b 2013

March 21, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
I.Run.Bad

don't forget this fatfuck told the 911 dispatcher that Trayvon was running away after spotting this idiotic fuck eyeraping him and he pursued him while mumbling "fucking coon" under his breath and even though the 911 dispatcher told him not to engage, he engaged. oh and can't forget "they always get away", a kid is dead while this degenerate fuck is home playing fucking COD telling his faggot ass friends how he killed a nigger.
March 21, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
jaded

Zimmerman comes off as a guy who has wanted to do something like this and finally got his chance.

March 21, 2012 @ 06:19 AM
DennisTheMenace

Even if they dismiss what Trayvon's gf said, this fuck still said he acted in self defense. Against what? What the hell can he say that is even reasonable enough for anyone to believe that a 140lb 17 year old was going to fatally harm him? Shit like this makes me sick.

Here is a petition to allow Norman Wolfinger, Florida's 18th District State's Attorney, to investigate Trayvon's murder and prosecute George Zimmerman: http://www.change.org/petitions/prosecute-the-killer-of-our-son-17-year-old-trayvon-martin

I hope Zimmerman gets what he deserves.
March 21, 2012 @ 09:10 AM
barkevvv

That fat fuck's girlfriend says he isn't racist because somewhere in his blood he's part latino. FUCK THAT! My grandma's racist as fuck to black people all the time and even other latinos.

Viewers from TheYoungYurks posted his address, phone number, and facebook, so the faggot went into deep hiding.

Secretly hoping he gets the not guilty verdict so there can be riots. I was too young for that Rodney King shit.
March 21, 2012 @ 12:46 PM
thrillmatic

Secretly hoping he gets the not guilty verdict so there can be riots. I was too young for that Rodney King shit.

I live in Los Angeles, and my dad remembers that shit vividly. Let's not go there.

But on the real, I don't want no riots or protests. I'mm just glad Al Sharpton is getting some worthy airtime for once, that nigga can get annoying as fuck but like Chris Rock said, "he ain't Martin, but if the police fuck you up he'll be there to help you out!".

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

March 21, 2012 @ 01:37 PM
MACK

brb kid with candy, looks suspicious and on drugs
brb cop says dont follow, follows
brb follow kid, but claims self defense
brb kid drug tested, shooter isnt
brb shooter sent on his way, no charges or investigation

god bless america

i make my own bricks

March 21, 2012 @ 02:16 PM
&y

brb not giving a fuck
March 21, 2012 @ 02:40 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

i have strong opinions.

fla stand ur ground law says that a citizen doesnt have to retreat from an aggressor while meeting them with deadly force. this dude zimmerman approached T, instigated the incident, and then shot him. T didn't even know that he was being watched until zimmerman was asking him WTF are you doing here while brandishing a gun.

witnesses said that they heard someone scream for help. zimmerman was just on the phone with 911. he was the self appinted block captain. he had a gun. while on the phone with 911 he said "please get someone out here". who was going to help zimmerman? no one. zimmerman wouldnt scream for help, for he already had called for help 30 seconds earlier. he had all the power in this particular situation, T only had skittles and a soft drink. why would a man who thinks so highly of himself to protect his neighborhood with a gun, who just heard 911 confirm that help was on the way, and who is carrying a weapon scream for help?

imo this is what happened.

it was raining, T was just cutting through some houses and zimmerman was in his truck doing his nightly patrol. he sees a black person wearing a hoody with something in his hand walking away. T is most likely unaware of zimmermans existance at this point because he has the earbuds of his iphone in. so zimmer calls 911 and asks for help. they say to not follow and to stay put because help will be there promptly. zimmerman says "these assholes always get away" ACKNOWLEDGING THAT HE SUSPECTS T OF BEING HOSTILE. so zimmerman being the captain of the block, the great guy that he is, gets out of his car at night while raining with his gun and apporaches T for the first time who actually realizes that theres a dude with a gun after him. at this point i think that the florida stand your ground law is void because zimmerman approached T with the intention of being aggressive and hostile, having already in his mind declared T a burglar. there was a scuffle, which is understood imo, because when someone runs on you with a gun its a fight or flight instinct. t fought, screamed for help, and then boom. a gun shot. nigga layed dead.

another thing, any time someone with a gun kills an innocent child, regardless of self defense, if there is a hint of suspicion, it should be taken to trial. the truth will always prevail, and if zimmerman really is innocent then he should be aquitted. but this death being so suspicious and the police dept not even jwanting to file charges has left a lot of people frustrated n shit. thats like you being pulled over by a cop for having weed in your car and the officer searched illegally without probable cause. then he takes you to court knowing that he searched your shit illegally. eventually that evidence would get thrown out, and the DA wouldn't have a case. but they would still go to trial....so i dont see why this case would be any different. especially being that it is a murder case.
March 21, 2012 @ 03:48 PM
MACK

looks like they are trying to get the chief of police to step down

i make my own bricks

March 21, 2012 @ 03:52 PM
PKdaGod

fuck y'all niggas

Zimmerman executed his second amendment right.
March 21, 2012 @ 03:56 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

HES FREE DUMBASS

Please login first to reply.