Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 20, 2012 @ 09:17 AM
commonflaw

is she 145 pounds 5'5? or like 145 pounds 5'9? Cuz if it's the first, only nail if very desperate, or if tits that great.
March 20, 2012 @ 02:16 PM
Soul Rize

punish that whore.
qft

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

March 20, 2012 @ 02:40 PM
kbos

all these dudes talkin about give her the D unless youre a pussy, smh thats some childish shit. things I would consider: her looks up to par? is she the type that will cause you problems? if youre on the fence about these things consider how desperate are you? is this kind of opportunity on the reg for you - can you afford to be picky and choose quality over quantity? depending on the above you should easily figure out if you should bone or not bone, wrap your shit up if so.
March 20, 2012 @ 04:18 PM
electricdevil

lol'd @ "golden reputation"

lol+1
March 20, 2012 @ 04:33 PM
Hellah Fresh

Record dat shit if you do

Yeah.. Record that shit. And before you put that D in... you gotta look at the camera and say "HB we in dis!" then lay it down.
March 20, 2012 @ 04:33 PM
kidsmooves

Play strip uno wit her
March 20, 2012 @ 05:25 PM
slap

^ lol you're lame.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

March 20, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
Brian@ONLY

first thing first, who post online if they should bone a chick? either you do it or you don't, this thinking thing you got going on, asking questions is really all pre-meditated shit. the more you think the more you mess yourself up

all these dudes talkin about give her the D unless youre a pussy, smh thats some childish shit. things I would consider: her looks up to par? is she the type that will cause you problems? if youre on the fence about these things consider how desperate are you? is this kind of opportunity on the reg for you - can you afford to be picky and choose quality over quantity? depending on the above you should easily figure out if you should bone or not bone, wrap your shit up if so.

now this is some gold right here, everyone tellin the dude to give her the D and you saying thats childish but follow that up with 21 questions...seriously gotta interview yourself before you put it in her mouth?

i mean yo i've banged a bunch of chicks that i aint proud of and those chicks I certainly never thought "lemme ask someone what they think" lol son if imma give some chick the D imma do it without even thinking, then analyze that shit after if i wanna tell peeps if i did or not. if i dont mention it to anyone then obviously i thought twice about it after i did it and didn't care to tell anyone about it.

and that pre-meditated tip, only real playas know about this.
March 20, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
silent AlaRM

Just do what you think is right..
March 20, 2012 @ 07:16 PM
kbos

first thing first, who post online if they should bone a chick? either you do it or you don't, this thinking thing you got going on, asking questions is really all pre-meditated shit. the more you think the more you mess yourself up

now this is some gold right here, everyone tellin the dude to give her the D and you saying thats childish but follow that up with 21 questions...seriously gotta interview yourself before you put it in her mouth?

i mean yo i've banged a bunch of chicks that i aint proud of and those chicks I certainly never thought "lemme ask someone what they think" lol son if imma give some chick the D imma do it without even thinking, then analyze that shit after if i wanna tell peeps if i did or not. if i dont mention it to anyone then obviously i thought twice about it after i did it and didn't care to tell anyone about it.

and that pre-meditated tip, only real playas know about this.

Son the thoughts I suggested considering can be wrapped up in about 30 seconds of thinking for anyone with half a mind. I'm not suggesting anybody waste their time going back and forth all day over a known hoe. I wouldn't ask for advice on HB about a female either, youve already started to lose once you do that imo, but that doesn't mean I wont give advice to others.
March 20, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
coastinda808

eat her ass bro

+1 HAHA F***ing WIN!

"Diamond isn't just a brand its a lifestyle" #DiamondLife

March 20, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
slap

nah b. that leads to some terrible consequences.

just think, what would Jesus do?

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

March 20, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
Striker

Classmate wants your dick

Get on HB
March 20, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
W33ZY

fuck layin the D, smash that bitch in UNO
March 20, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
dmwalking

My body is too soulful to touch.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

March 21, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
Miles_Morales

first page ignorance, second page insight
that's pretty cool
forreal though thanks for the advice, hopin shit will go as planned
March 21, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
Blunted at birth.

My body is too soulful to touch.

lol.
March 21, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
5tein

and take that bitch ALL the way down. cool

GIRLS DM ME if you want that PUSSY SUCKED BY LIL B - Lil B

March 21, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
ac_slater

How do you know she is 145 fucking lbs exactly?

Did you sit her on a scale or something before opening up a line of communication?
March 21, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
Miles_Morales

How do you know she is 145 fucking lbs exactly?

Did you sit her on a scale or something before opening up a line of communication?

it's an estimate. Crazy what your eyes and a little Math can do, right?
March 21, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
Miles_Morales

nah b. that leads to some terrible consequences.

just think, what would Jesus do?

don't say that. I don't want that guy derailing this thread too
March 21, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
barkevvv

make sure you win

girls dont wana fuck some bitch they beat at uno
March 21, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
D

where the pics at doe?

Please login first to reply.