Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 19, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
Ape

Alright Imma try to type this calm as possible

so I'm taking the trash out right, and my neighborhood is filled with a shitload of white people, a nigga thinks he's safe.

So I'm taking the trash out, and I'm outside and I hear a deep voice on the phone (i'm assuming) beside my backyard gate. I go over to look, thinking it's my dad, eager too, because he's supposed to be bringing home dinner. I hear the words

"We've harbored the creatures at the base. Phase 2 is beginning."

And freak the fuck out, so I start running back inside and trip over my trash can, it's loud as fuckk, immediately I hear a phone clap shut, and a white van pulls up. No windows, and the dude stares at me in my eyes, it's not my dad. He's wearing a black trenchcoat, gloves, boots, on some Matrix shit. His eye pupils are white. He's black, he kinda looks like the dad from Kenan and Kel. He stares me in my eyes.Walks swiftly back to the car. Gets out, reaches in his coat, looks at me dead in my eyes, pulls his hand out. And drops something purposely, and gets back in the car.

I ran back in my house like the softest baby back bitch, i just went to look at what he dropped and found nothing, i don't feel safe

i told my parents and they think im joking

What do i do

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

March 19, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
Hazama

Use the Ak-47 young padawan
March 19, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

ape fell off. that wasnt even funny
March 19, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
Youth In Asia

lol u gotta finish it man shit gets way more fucked up

Can't find a link to the story that goes from page 10 onto page 11 smh

FPM - MUCKFATH

March 19, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
Unreachable

Someone once posted a story about squidward and I thought that was really good (like a 9/10) I'll try find it for you.......

it was on these forums not too long ago... shit does get your mind goin... don't be high and alone and read this shit... haha

Really want to read this now.
March 19, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
Youth In Asia

Squidward

FPM - MUCKFATH

March 19, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
strangers

lol u gotta finish it man shit gets way more fucked up

Can't find a link to the story that goes from page 10 onto page 11 smh

I showed my buddy that same story and he sent me this in return. So now i'm wondering if it's fake, or the guy who wrote this took that story and added more to it.
March 19, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
Legit Shit

I think it's fake. A good read none the less..

upthefunk

March 21, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
warts

but for real though, someone creepy happened to me the other day.
so during my senior year of high school, my family moved to california, which sucked cause I had to start a senior year at a new school! i remember it was first day of school. i was in my chemistry class, and i was paired up with this kid named edward. forsome reason, he kept clenching his noses when he was with me. i got super self conscience cause i thought i had some mad BO or somethin right? during this class he seems to have no interest in the subject, never talks, and seems to avoid eye contact with me. whats going on? like, is he racist or something? (i'm cantonese) well the next day i go back, and he doesn't show up. this goes on for like the next like 2 weeks. im thinking, where this du at? i later find out from this white blonde bimbo, aparently him and his family take these week long family vacations pretty often. but anways, i didn't worry about it. cause you know, i'm asian. im all about that gpa baby. so it's my second month at this new school, as i'm chilling out in the parking lot with some newly made friend (some white guy, some white girl, some asian kid with emo looking hair), guess who i see? that mutha freeking edward. i get up and decide to go up up to confront this nigga, cause i wanna see whats up, why hes been disrespecting me and shiz. i storm across the parking lot, but then all of a sudden, this stupid nigga loses control of his car, and the car starts sliding across the parking lot right at me! i proceed to close my eyes, pray to budda, and scream in terror as this 5 ton truck is skidding right at me! few seconds later. i open my eyes, and here i am in edward's arm. he's cradling me with his right arm, while his left arm is held out in front of him. i couldnt berieve my eyes! i think... he stopped the car with one arm....creepy eh?

You a twilight nigga huh?
March 21, 2012 @ 08:31 AM
johnathan

that was a pretty good story 8.5/10 would read again if i was drunk

free max b 2013

March 21, 2012 @ 08:56 AM
MintMoneyMakers27

this story = cool

www.MintMoneyMakers.com

March 21, 2012 @ 09:02 AM
denpa

this fucking picture ruined reading in elementary school for me

電波

March 21, 2012 @ 09:56 AM
johnathan

here's some old classic shit
http://www.angelfire.com/trek/caver/page1.html

this shits long as fuck but creepy as hell
i know most of u wont read this shit but to the ones who do ay good luck.

Yo dude does that shit end at page 10? I need more. wtf is this? Somebody please help me

free max b 2013

March 21, 2012 @ 10:43 AM
johnathan

free max b 2013

March 21, 2012 @ 04:53 PM
GENERAL DISARRAY

March 21, 2012 @ 05:11 PM
A!exander

lmaoooo ahahaha
March 21, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
sharky

Yo dude does that shit end at page 10? I need more. wtf is this? Somebody please help me

naw man thats it. its up to interpretation what happens after that. maybe ted got fucked. maybe ted and his cave buddy were on some buddyomar shit and escaped underground away from the prejudices of society. we will never know
March 21, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
Soul Rize

lol but halfway and started looking for this gif lol

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

March 21, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
johnathan

naw man thats it. its up to interpretation what happens after that. maybe ted got fucked. maybe ted and his cave buddy were on some buddyomar shit and escaped underground away from the prejudices of society. we will never know

free max b 2013

Please login first to reply.