Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 19, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
ignorantian

lol i'm in my first year at a junior college and i still have no fucking clue what i wanna do. majoring in english right now though because i enjoy it and i figured i'd study something i like. hopefully i get my life on track soon but as of right now i am just enjoying it.
March 19, 2012 @ 07:16 PM
thrillmatic

Transfer to Yale/UPenn/Columbia. Graduate with a double bachelors' in chemistry and political science. Med school at a top 10. Residency at Johns Hopkins. Finish clincals by 35-36 and practice in Atlanta for 2-3 years and bag a bad bitch that won't be so thirsty as to plan on taking half when I let her know her pussy isn't tight like it used to be. Move to Linclon Park in Chicago at work as an acting spine surgeon at my former school's (UChicago) medical center. Make 12+ million dollars over the next 25 years performing operations and training new surgeons, with the hopes that I can spend enough time with my three children that they can become more cultured than their father ever was and a lot wiser about their drug usage. Make plans, possibly in vain, to fix up my fucked up native country (Nigeria). Retire and possibly move to the Hamptons. Read Tolstoy and Hemingway until a stroke leads to some former inner-city youth delivering the eulogy at my funeral by mentioning how great of a mentor I was, despite the fact that outside of time invested in improving the lives of others, my financial contributions were to me what many celebrities also see their own as: a tax write-off.

You seem angry.

I might, maybe because my life course has become so predictable.

Is this really your plan in life? Questioning it because it boggles my mind knowing someone who would devote nearly half their life going into the medical field would be on HB, especially with something so serious as a spine surgeon.

I'm trying to get as swagged (damn I'm starting to hate that word) out as possible before my life consists of me spending 6 hours a day studying in a private university library that was named after some rich, dead Jewish guy.
I've heard that training for a specialty is like locking yourself in a time capsule: when you come out, everything about your life has changed, from your relationships with friends and family to your connection with pop culture.

Proof that Michael Jordan has done more damage to the black community that Ronald Reagan ever could.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

March 19, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
thrillmatic

^ are you trying to transfer into those schools from a community college?

Naw, I'm trying to get out of a state school in Kansas City. I'm using my grades from here, a few CC classes from Cali and my high school AP scores to transfer after next spring.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

March 20, 2012 @ 09:00 AM
xxxxxxm

I'm trying to get as swagged (damn I'm starting to hate that word) out as possible before my life consists of me spending 6 hours a day studying in a private university library that was named after some rich, dead Jewish guy.
I've heard that training for a specialty is like locking yourself in a time capsule: when you come out, everything about your life has changed, from your relationships with friends and family to your connection with pop culture.

Word. You sound just like a close friend of mine. He's getting into the medical field, currently studying at University of Washington. He told me the work you have to put it in is slave work. You literally have to devote your whole goddamn life studying. It's fucked up how people who want to do good for the world such as a becoming a doctor, have to be a slave just to get up to that position and pay nearly a quarter of a million dollars for schooling. Much respect to you, seems you've done you're research about how much work is needed to be put in. Hope all goes according to plan.

Please login first to reply.