SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
March 19, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
ignorantian

lol i'm in my first year at a junior college and i still have no fucking clue what i wanna do. majoring in english right now though because i enjoy it and i figured i'd study something i like. hopefully i get my life on track soon but as of right now i am just enjoying it.
March 19, 2012 @ 07:16 PM
thrillmatic

gone            

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

March 19, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
thrillmatic

^ are you trying to transfer into those schools from a community college?

Naw, I'm trying to get out of a state school in Kansas City. I'm using my grades from here, a few CC classes from Cali and my high school AP scores to transfer after next spring.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

March 20, 2012 @ 09:00 AM
xxxxxxm

I'm trying to get as swagged (damn I'm starting to hate that word) out as possible before my life consists of me spending 6 hours a day studying in a private university library that was named after some rich, dead Jewish guy.
I've heard that training for a specialty is like locking yourself in a time capsule: when you come out, everything about your life has changed, from your relationships with friends and family to your connection with pop culture.

Word. You sound just like a close friend of mine. He's getting into the medical field, currently studying at University of Washington. He told me the work you have to put it in is slave work. You literally have to devote your whole goddamn life studying. It's fucked up how people who want to do good for the world such as a becoming a doctor, have to be a slave just to get up to that position and pay nearly a quarter of a million dollars for schooling. Much respect to you, seems you've done you're research about how much work is needed to be put in. Hope all goes according to plan.

Please login first to reply.