Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 17, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
Trollinator

^I also recommend playing MGS3 snake eater.

I want to see the world burn

March 17, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
saurier

Hypocrita carajo..

totally man, you know me so well

http://saurierco.com ///////////////////// Molosser Rex

March 17, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
johnathan

Title says it all... yiu bitch made asians and wanna. e hispanics acting mad hard tellin me i'm a disgrace to my latino race... i bet 98% of you faggots still live with mom and dad or in he basement/attic... thats a disgrace, not a young dude like me tryin to have fun on a forum/website that i like.. oh yeh that cnt jamesm needs to step up too... wenever youre jn california giv me your address and we'll make some fight videos for off topic HypeBeast you feel me? if not then just ban me I'm done with you clowns all this trollin goin but I'm the one that gets banned... hmmm.. MGS5:OPE is set to start and ov yeah on more hing fucc that frail ass ugly lookin nigga APE.. he aint shit but a punk ass fool talkin big until he posts a fit lookin like a deformed bad constructed alien/humanoid nigga with fucked up chicken scrawny ass arms... free Boosie RIp Pimp C I'm holdin it down like Bun B ya feel me? no you dont feel me because your an asian..

free max b 2013

March 18, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
Doobie

ban for life plz

While there's life there is hope, only the dead have none.

March 18, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
BIRTH

ban for life plz

qft, ban the ip not just the account tho

March 18, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
EL_Guapo

ban for life plz

qft, ban the ip not just the account tho
Number One Fan ^

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

Please login first to reply.