March 16, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
ChicagoStyles

Graduated harvard Law

sued my school for high tuition rates

got extra credit for out hustling my school

My Reality show, watch it now!! --> http://www.youtube.com/ChicagoStyles23

March 16, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
jamestapoz

Graduated in Psychology, now i'm a behavioral therapist for special needs children. Pays alright

EDIT: people who have a BA and arnt working in their field arn't trying hard enough, they think just because they have a degree that anyone would hire them
March 16, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
Kayv

Graduated with a degree in Liberal Studies
Work for the worlds largest biotech company now.

For the people talking about history majors not making money, there's ALWAYS a way to make money in your field. Working at a museum pays well depending on your position. You'll most likely work for free though doing internships and shit. I took a bunch of history classes just cuz I liked the subject and was a teachers assistant for my college. Helped teach 2 classes and lectured for the professor quite a few times. I'd say 25% of the homework was created by me. I wouldn't mind being a college professor. You don't have to teach in the typical lecture style, we amde it fun for ths students and had parties and shit.
March 16, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
descry

BA in Philosophy
I work for the biggest US music instrument retailer in America in the advertising department.

Yeah...there're alot of jokes about Phil majors, but I'm making better money than my other fellow BA majors.
March 18, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
Hazama

Degree in management information systems.
I work for the Novus Orbis Librarium's Intelligence Department, my rank is captain.
Its analyzing information, collect information, organize information, planing etc. Basically scheming.
I can give order to every people with lower rank than me, peeps in other department included.
March 18, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

i have a degree in communications.. i work for the worlds biggest fast food chain, mcdonalds, as a cashier.
March 18, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
kmz

grad w/ degree in finance last yr
analyst at real estate investment bank

pros: $
cons: 70-100 hr weeks
March 18, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
jaded

Graduated with a degree in Liberal Studies
Work for the worlds largest biotech company now.

For the people talking about history majors not making money, there's ALWAYS a way to make money in your field. Working at a museum pays well depending on your position. You'll most likely work for free though doing internships and shit. I took a bunch of history classes just cuz I liked the subject and was a teachers assistant for my college. Helped teach 2 classes and lectured for the professor quite a few times. I'd say 25% of the homework was created by me. I wouldn't mind being a college professor. You don't have to teach in the typical lecture style, we amde it fun for ths students and had parties and shit.

How/Why did you make the jump from liberal studies to biotech?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

March 18, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
skillet

Graduated with a b.s. in chemistry last year. Used my networking to get a 75k job right out of school doing chemical engineering. Work's boring but it's a solid stop gap while I decide what I wanna do next.

Please login first to reply.