Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 14, 2012 @ 12:22 PM
th3kid

how do you get into something like this? I know one does not simply wake up thinking he wants to breed scorpions. is it highly profitable? easy?
March 14, 2012 @ 01:06 PM
b-r-ate

the black one in the first post [second pic] is wicked as fuck.

ja sam tu zbog para.

March 14, 2012 @ 01:31 PM
DStyles

I would buy one then stomp it to show it that I'm the dominant species.

nah but really scorpions are sexy as fuck(no cam'ron) but I'm too pussy to own one so I'll just stick with my cat cool

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

March 14, 2012 @ 02:33 PM

Inactive

I've actually been thinking about breeding scorpios as well..Collecting rare ones, and eat the ordinary ones.
Anyways, you got to be a scorpio in order to raise strong scorpios- If you're not, stick to spiders., or cats^
March 14, 2012 @ 03:40 PM
woozie

when does the narwhal bacon?
March 14, 2012 @ 03:46 PM
PKdaGod

when does the narwhal bacon?

at midnight.

now kayv send me the deadliest you have so I can start sicking it on people
March 14, 2012 @ 03:46 PM
Josh.

do you have any Deathstalkers?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

March 14, 2012 @ 04:09 PM
madhaussss

have you tried eating one yet?
March 14, 2012 @ 05:02 PM
Mvgen

Props to you man, this is dope.

How did you get started?
How do scorpion venom work on victims?
Life span?
March 14, 2012 @ 05:03 PM
777ichael

25 shipped for non-lethal adult?

follow me on instagram bluntfetish

March 14, 2012 @ 05:04 PM
Mvgen

id like to buy one just so i can kill it and help rid the world of these things. do you not realize these things want to kill you? they dont even have memory. its not like raising a dog. each time they see you youre a new person to fuck over and a new life to ruin. you should kill these things before they kill you. what if one gets out and sets all the others free and they all sting you at the same time and shit. have you not considered these things?

haha dead. that paranoid lifestyle
March 14, 2012 @ 05:57 PM
johnathan

i'll take them ALL

free max b 2013

March 14, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
Kayv

How did you get started?
Life span?

I got started by seeing my older cousin get a pet scorpion. I thought they looked gross and shit, but then I watched it kill things and got intrigued. Scorpions are alpha, and I'm an alpha male. It just went hand in hand. Pet scorpions ain't for beta males aka the typical HB member. If you talk about bitches but you're still a virgin and frail as fuck, a pet scorpion ain't for you.

Scorpion venom works by harming the victims nervous system. It'll paraylizes the cricket. They have a lifespan of 5 years.
March 14, 2012 @ 08:21 PM

Inactive

What do you like to feed them with. If you throw a little mice in that muthafucka, would the scorpion kill it? I love to experiment with shit like that.
March 14, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
SFCA

so is true that the smaller species of scorpions are typically the more lethal ones?

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

March 14, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
PKdaGod

What do you like to feed them with. If you throw a little mice in that muthafucka, would the scorpion kill it? I love to experiment with shit like that.

me too but i'd use a kitten
March 14, 2012 @ 10:50 PM
Kayv

so is true that the smaller species of scorpions are typically the more lethal ones?

For the most part, yeah. Also tiny pinchers with a fat tail. This rule isn't 100% but like I said, for the most part.
March 14, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
ramos0927

Could remove their stingers or is that lethal?

How about covering it with some sort of cap or extracting the venom so it can be handled?
March 14, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
Kayv

Could remove their stingers or is that lethal?

How about covering it with some sort of cap or extracting the venom so it can be handled?

Probably both bad ideas. If you want a scorpion why not get a non aggressive non lethal species instead of a lethal one then worrying about its stinger. I handle my non agressive ones and if for some reason they decide to sting, which they most likely will never do, the sting will be like nothing. The ones I have for sale I handle every now and then. They have never showed agressive behavior towards me.
March 14, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
woozie

my class had 2 pet scorpions when i was in highschool, they had baby scorpions but the mother ate all of her children- i was told this was normal but how can we prevent it, i mean the little scorpions lay on the bitches back all day and they just stay there and get eaten
March 14, 2012 @ 11:46 PM
BuddyOmar

How did you get started?
Life span?

I got started by seeing my older cousin get a pet scorpion. I thought they looked gross and shit, but then I watched it kill things and got intrigued. Scorpions are alpha, and I'm an alpha male. It just went hand in hand. Pet scorpions ain't for beta males aka the typical HB member. If you talk about bitches but you're still a virgin and frail as fuck, a pet scorpion ain't for you.

Scorpion venom works by harming the victims nervous system. It'll paraylizes the cricket. They have a lifespan of 5 years.

Buddy went through a whole dangerous animals phase too. A nigga had a tarantula for a while. Buddy Rose Hair died from starvation. Bitch wouldn't eat. RIP mama Z sad you was the prettiest 8 legged bitch there ever was

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 15, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
jcalifornia

Was not expecting what I just read in this thread, god damn.
March 15, 2012 @ 12:38 AM

Inactive

my class had 2 pet scorpions when i was in highschool, they had baby scorpions but the mother ate all of her children- i was told this was normal but how can we prevent it, i mean the little scorpions lay on the bitches back all day and they just stay there and get eaten

It's normal, and there is no way to prevent it. Hungry moms, gon' hungry. This behavior can also be seen in the human species. In some tribes in Africa, mothers eat their children, as well.
March 15, 2012 @ 06:56 AM
iPhamous

have you attempted putting a drop of alcohol on a scorpion?
March 15, 2012 @ 07:37 AM
buffaloclone

is it true that if you get one drunk it will stab itself

http://traptraptrappin.tumblr.com/ i follow back

March 15, 2012 @ 07:49 AM
appleyard

March 15, 2012 @ 08:05 AM
Cheetah

This thread is awesome. Scorpions are cool but kinda gross. I'd never want one but i think it's cool that you're so informative about them and have a genuine interest in educating us on them.

I'm a test tube baby

March 15, 2012 @ 03:16 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

I breed scorpions. Ask me anything.

What is the meaning of life?
March 15, 2012 @ 03:51 PM
Kayv

I breed scorpions. Ask me anything.

What is the meaning of life?

The meaning of life is what you make it. What do you want the meaning to be? In my opinion it's to enjoy life to the fullest. Not everything/everyone is given life. What if you were a sperm who was swallowed or jacked off? Out of the billions of sperm in your dads balls you were the one given life. How do you want to enjoy this life given to you? Do you want to be successful in your career and have kids? Do you want to travel the world and experience different cultures? It's really up to you on what you want to do with your life, but my advice to you is that you try and enjoy it.
March 15, 2012 @ 03:57 PM
KTA

well if youre gettin scientific, 1 sperm isnt a life nor is it enough to create one

Please login first to reply.