Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 14, 2012 @ 09:18 AM
ANTHONEEE

Wiz Khalifa when he still smoked blunts.

/hipster

http://anthonywho.com

March 14, 2012 @ 03:42 PM
WPGMB

wiz khalifa bro. so many bandwagoners. i started listening to the real wiz way back in the day when kush and oj came out. smh fuck da bandwagon.

kid, way back in the day = kush and oj? bruv lets get real. thats the shit that turned me off of wiz. you the og bandwagen.
March 14, 2012 @ 04:54 PM
T-K-G

wiz khalifa bro. so many bandwagoners. i started listening to the real wiz way back in the day when kush and oj came out. smh fuck da bandwagon.

kid, way back in the day = kush and oj? bruv lets get real. thats the shit that turned me off of wiz. you the og bandwagen.

^truth

how you gonna say you was og cause you listened to Kush n OJ when it first dropped.

Nigga that was when Wiz was peaking.

I coulda respected if you said How Fly or Flight School

But Kush n OJ?

lmao
March 14, 2012 @ 05:25 PM
Mvgen

listened to linkin park before they started makin shitty music and being featured in transformers. smfh

dead. everyone listened to that shit when they went through that shitty "my world sucks" stage of their teen years
March 14, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
Legit Shit

Pretty much half of what this thread has already mentioned. Been scouring the blogosphere for that hot new hip hop since like 07-08

upthefunk

March 14, 2012 @ 05:27 PM

Inactive

And even at this moment, he hasn't reached his peak. Watch, he got the potential.
March 14, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

supreme
March 14, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
Zeeks

modding civics/acuras before faggots ruined it with that gay ass rice shit with illest and other gay shit they put on these days.
March 14, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
dmwalking

Unintentional hipster. Knew about Amy Winehouse and Adele before they blew up. Listened to dubstep before it blew up. SB's. I knew about the Hundreds when it was just a crappy blog. Action Bronson. Back when I was a youngling I knew about Eminem before he got signed to Dre. I used to bump 5 star generals before I knew he was white. Knew about Big Pun before he hit the radio. Knew about Canibus before he had a deal. I could prolly go on, but it's never been something that I really went out of my way to do. It's just, when I like things, I dig. When I dig, I find things before others. That's all. Early adopter I suppose.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

March 14, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
Legit Shit

Lol. Were you modding around in 2000 with the body/aero kits/graphics? If not, then you're not OG with it
edit: @ zeeks

upthefunk

March 14, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
dmwalking

sad was listening to drake way back on room for improvement, raping for all the real non gangsta rap niggas. now i hear this nigga singing for the simps and it just pisses the hell out of me

This. I actually had some hope for that kid. Showed signs of real skill and creativity. It all went away when he joined young money. Oh well.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

March 14, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
dmwalking

LOL, how could I forget? I knew about Golf Wang when Tyler was just an angry kid uploading vids from his catholic school computer lab.

March 14, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
trevxv3

I think all of hb new of the A$AP crew before they blew up. Peso was posted on here before it had 15k I think.
Wiz Khalifa back in '09
The song Like a g6 in '09 I think
Us Versus Them (like anyone gives a fuck cause they still arent huge)
I think a lot of people were also wearing hundreds and diamond before it was sold in zumiez which is still pretty hipster.

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

March 14, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
Zeeks

Lol. Were you modding around in 2000 with the body/aero kits/graphics? If not, then you're not OG with it
edit: @ zeeks

the fuck i was modding and shit back in 90's foo those aero kits were dumb as fck.
March 14, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
NoStress

kreayshawn like a year before gucci gucci came out. also knew shawty lo and fabo back in the day but didnt know they rap doe

Kreayshawn had music before gucci gucci? She didn't even write that song lol

burr

March 14, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
NoStress

Unintentional hipster. Knew about Amy Winehouse and Adele before they blew up. Listened to dubstep before it blew up. SB's. I knew about the Hundreds when it was just a crappy blog. Action Bronson. Back when I was a youngling I knew about Eminem before he got signed to Dre. I used to bump 5 star generals before I knew he was white. Knew about Big Pun before he hit the radio. Knew about Canibus before he had a deal. I could prolly go on, but it's never been something that I really went out of my way to do. It's just, when I like things, I dig. When I dig, I find things before others. That's all. Early adopter I suppose.

Yeah I happen to stumble onto shit by chance or randomly, get into it, and then it happens to blow up shortly after. Its weird

burr

March 14, 2012 @ 07:16 PM
tunnelno5

shorty lo is coo. wouldn't be proud of knowing about kreayshawn doe

http://tunnelno5.bandcamp.com http://tunnelno5.tumblr.com http://www.youtube.com/user/TUNNELNO5beats/videos http://twitter.com/tunnelno5

March 14, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
T-K-G

wouldn't be proud of knowing about kreayshawn doe
March 14, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
MeroWavy

room for improvement drake
grow season wiz khalifa
french montana/max b
juicy j before everybody started sayin trippy
i stay on my music game tho

but with clothes i barely get hipped before everybody else, but i still wear WHAT I LIKE
March 14, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
MeroWavy

oh yeah french montana my nigga
March 14, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

Bloody Beetroots.
March 14, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
WPGMB

^truth

how you gonna say you was og cause you listened to Kush n OJ when it first dropped.

Nigga that was when Wiz was peaking.

I coulda respected if you said How Fly or Flight School

But Kush n OJ?

lmao

no doubt, I first heard flight school, then after that I was on grow season and the prince of the city mixtapes, everything after flight school I didn't like. except the occasional single.

as for inner hipster, for some reason kids find out about music really late here so it makes me feel like a hipster everytime someone at my school is like OMFG DOOD HAVE YOU HEARD OF THIS SICK NEW RAPPER!
March 14, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
Max S v2

"im so cool because i listened to wiz khalifa before he wasnt cool"
March 14, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
flameon

I was bumpin CStyles before he dropped the sextape... .. .
March 14, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

Only song I remotely liked by wiz was Smokin' Good other than that, fuck that nigga.
March 14, 2012 @ 09:02 PM

Inactive

Weezer before The Red Album

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

March 14, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
T-K-G

I was hating on Carmelo's selfishness before everyone else hopped on the bandwagon.

"They need to make him go in the D-League or Overseas just to send a message" - Me circa Nuggets Carmelo
March 14, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
eholt3p

i laughed at soulja boy when he dropped that report card shit. the next year it was on a national album. i heard day n nite on myspace before the kid named cudi mixtape was ever out in like 07, OF but thats every hypetrak nigga. i feel cool cause i had tyler send bastard to me early. kendrick lamar.. i been listening to bruh for a while. i slept on drake but i liked the song he had with nickelus f back when he was on 106 battling and shit. fuck being next but yall see me haha im tryna be funny.
March 14, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
SFCA

^ I see you son. You about to blow up boiiii

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

March 14, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
Dare.

Childish gambino and Kendrick Lamar

?

Please login first to reply.