How do you manage your clothing expenses?

March 13, 2012 @ 09:48:43
get into the pizza costume, deliver pizza, put up with a few shift jobs... save up for the future good stuff to come out. Honestly if you want to know, our wants and needs change faster than you think... STAY FOCUSED. thats the most important thing dude.

GOOD LUCK
March 13, 2012 @ 11:10:34
you must be fifteen or something

insta: sihalanick

March 13, 2012 @ 12:50:54
how old are you OP? im asking because you don't wanna waste your money looking like a clown. Like if you are unable to grow any facial hair yet and it looks like you shave your legs, you don't wanna be rocking shit like raw denim and expensive ass brands. When I was that age I got started on sneakers. People look foolish trying to appear older or younger when their face and/or body can't pull it off. You gotta remember its not the clothing and the brands that will make you look good, its picking out particular pieces that will look good on you.
March 13, 2012 @ 13:02:37
Buy and Sell

start low, then it'll (profit) eventually get bigger

then recycle

i know a couple of people that buy stuff on plndr and sell for the regular price and maybe even more.
March 13, 2012 @ 20:57:35

?

March 13, 2012 @ 21:27:20

Don't waste your money if u don't have anything coming. Money come 1st. Ur getting good advice here don't sleep young blood.
March 13, 2012 @ 21:28:04
street pharmacy

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

March 13, 2012 @ 21:30:00
get some of these shirts for cheap doe

@nickymarcel
March 13, 2012 @ 23:20:27

Don't waste your money if u don't have anything coming.

I'll be saving for a long time i guess.

?

March 13, 2012 @ 23:32:17
Originally posted by Inactive User
-snip-
@nickymarcel

From where they're pretty dope,i checked the twitter.

?

March 13, 2012 @ 23:43:39
U need a hustle on the side if you have to w8 for the summer to get a job. If you angry for it you won't give any excuses like w8ting for the summer. If u plan on using the money your currently have make sure that money work for u.
March 13, 2012 @ 23:51:19
Broke niggaz, get a job...

Don't badmind me.

March 13, 2012 @ 23:57:46
U need a hustle on the side if you have to w8 for the summer to get a job. If you angry for it you won't give any excuses like w8ting for the summer. If u plan on using the money your currently have make sure that money work for u.

iight good looks, imma try and sell some candy or something bcuz niggas already bringin a cooler to my school and shit filled with soda. So imma need to hustle something for the mean time but it's getting hot outside and shit idk. Imma try and figure sumtin out.

?

March 14, 2012 @ 01:13:33
Just keep saving your money and buy basic stuff because you're going to outgrow (taste and physically) whatever you buy.

But if you're real set on buying whatever you're wanting, just hit up Craigslist. If someone is giving something away or you have stuff around the house you don't need, just sell it on Craigslist. That's about the easiest way to make money.

GOTHIC R. KELLY

March 14, 2012 @ 01:32:43
-snip-
@nickymarcel

tweet him, if you don't have a twitter have no fear the big cartel should be up soon
March 14, 2012 @ 03:05:10
-snip-
@nickymarcel

tweet him, if you don't have a twitter have no fear the big cartel should be up soon

I just don't like that i'll have to carry his name on my back.

?

Please login first to reply.
x