Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 13, 2012 @ 02:09 AM
Dare.

Well basically I'm asking the question because my birthday is next month and i've been saving up money since Christmas. So I'm going to combine all of that money and cop the shi* that's at the top of my list. But there are a lot of you guys on here who are able to buy a lot of shit and are pretty young. So I'm mainly asking what you guys do to get paid well enough to buy all of the clothes that you buy.

Extra Info regarding my expenses: After i save up all of my Christmas money + BDay money i will probably have a total of around 300 - 350 that's if i continue to save my Christmas money. And once i get at least 3 or 4 things on the top of my list i'll be all out of my money.

Thoughts?

?

March 13, 2012 @ 02:12 AM

Inactive

hustle bruh resell game crazy

edit: if you live in the hood learn how to jailbreak iphones
March 13, 2012 @ 02:12 AM
J THRILLLAH

What's on your list? You probably won't even wear it a year from now.

March 13, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
NapoleonComplex

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

March 13, 2012 @ 02:17 AM
midwestfever

get job
?????

FORUM SIGNATURE

March 13, 2012 @ 02:26 AM
Dare.

edit: if you live in the hood learn how to jailbreak iphones

I live in the part of brooklyn where at least 1 or 2 get shot once a year so it's not the super crazy hood but it's still meh, i guess i can sell some games, i already know how to jailbreak ipods, not sure how to start a business of that though.

What's on your list? You probably won't even wear it a year from now.

Well i want to get the Supreme x Vans, some chinos like 2 or 3 different colors, some regular walking around adidas about 30 each one black one white a jacket for spring and maybe start my collection of sneakers.

I also still have yu gi oh cards from child hood about 1000+ cards or so nut im not sure how much to dump them on someone else for.

?

March 13, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
Dare.

get job
?????

What kind of job, i can't really work til the summer atm.

?

March 13, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
Dare.

Sell drugs.

What kind?

?

March 13, 2012 @ 02:39 AM

Inactive

sell your body

wannabe workaholic

March 13, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
"MERCY"

to be honest, your plan is pretty dumb

what's the point of saving for three plus months just to make $350... and then spend it on copping shit that you would probably phase out in a few months. I don't know why kids don't have money, so they save up to waste it on stupid shit to impress others...

but just record a shitty song, make a sex tape, and get people to cop your singles, then leak the tape
March 13, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
Dare.

what's the point of saving for three plus months just to make $350... and then spend it on copping shit that you would probably phase out in a few months. I don't know why kids don't have money, so they save up to waste it on stupid shit to impress others...

but just record a shitty song, make a sex tape, and get people to cop your singles, then leak the tape

Well you say what's the point of saving up X amount of money then what do you spend X amount of money on?

?

March 13, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
Dare.

sell your body

Doesn't sound to bad how does 1$ a spin sound?

?

March 13, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
B Haht

I also still have yu gi oh cards from child hood about 1000+ cards or so nut im not sure how much to dump them on someone else for.
March 13, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
"MERCY"

Well you say what's the point of saving up X amount of money then what do you spend X amount of money on?

well i'm guessing you're a young dude. Someone your age should just buy regular inexpensive clothes. Fuck streetwear and $34 graphic tee shirts naw meen. Buy food, go out, spend it on living life not living in the "post your pick up thread"... stop worrying about how you dress but worry about how many fools are kissing your feet and how many bitches are wet in their panties for you naw meen
March 13, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
johnathan

sell drugz, rob ppl, work at a grocery store yenno how i do

free max b 2013

March 13, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
Dare.

snip

I feel you but i doubt fools gon be kissing my feet if i wear some regular shi* and live life, i mean girls probably aint go be no different then they are now cuz i doubt they give a fuc* but when i go out to chill and shi* i wanna be lookin my best know what i mean?

?

March 13, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
caseem

under the assumption you're young you gotta get a job. save that money while you have little to no expenses. i had all that fly shit in high school because i was stayin with moms and workin decent amount. now i'm semi-paid... enough to live comf and pay my shit
March 13, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
Dare.

under the assumption you're young you gotta get a job. save that money while you have little to no expenses. i had all that fly shit in high school because i was stayin with moms and workin decent amount. now i'm semi-paid... enough to live comf and pay my shit

Im gonna hopefully get a job as soon as summer rolls around. Hopefully each summer until i finish high school maybe even some part time jobs when they become available.

?

March 13, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
BIRTH

Resell Preme
???
Prophet

March 13, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
Dare.

Resell Preme
???
Prophet

I currently own no preme.

?

March 13, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
appleyard

i did focus groups i found on craigslist in high school... made over $300, watch out for the fake ones tho
March 13, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
ASAC Schrader

if 3 months has passed and you only got $300 saved you must either live in a third world country or your a freshman in highschool. you might as well start selling candy at your school and tell people its for charity, cause at the rate your going the only shit you can afford by your birthday is a pair of jordan fusions and some used wii games at gamestop

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

March 13, 2012 @ 07:29 AM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

To answer your question:
50% of the forum members are spoiled as fuck and their daddy buys them whatever they want.
The other 50% have jobs.
March 13, 2012 @ 07:35 AM
gotlighters

easy... steal that shit. lollll just be ready for the consequences.

I try to buy less now and I buy something I can see myself wearing for a while... I also try to buy some quality stuff. If you're a young dude, rock some levi's and some basic tee's and u'll be set.

selling NWOT diamond yacht tank and NWOT crate denim

March 13, 2012 @ 07:39 AM
Trollinator

you been saving for 2 months and you only have $350?

edit: just saw your join date

half of hb memebers don't even save.

I want to see the world burn

March 13, 2012 @ 07:47 AM
D. Rose

My first two years in high school I would buy and resell candy, a buck a pop. I started to get lazy and administrators were cracking down on me and my sellers (yeah, I even had sellers. Gave 'em 20% of what they sold lol). It was all good though I saved enough to get me off the ground and start recycling my money through gear.

Resell. Hustle. Save up.
Sell everything you don't wear/use anymore - your old crap. Buy new stuff.
Endless cycle of new gear.
People at school think I have a bottomless closet but really I'm just recycling my money through clothes lol.

Edit: I don't have a job or ask parents for money. Only time I asked them for money was to spot me for my first batch of candy lol

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

March 13, 2012 @ 09:48 AM
acube

get into the pizza costume, deliver pizza, put up with a few shift jobs... save up for the future good stuff to come out. Honestly if you want to know, our wants and needs change faster than you think... STAY FOCUSED. thats the most important thing dude.

GOOD LUCK
March 13, 2012 @ 11:10 AM
lstplcwnr

you must be fifteen or something

wearekilling.tumblr.com / conistantinei.tumblr.com

March 13, 2012 @ 12:50 PM
kbos

how old are you OP? im asking because you don't wanna waste your money looking like a clown. Like if you are unable to grow any facial hair yet and it looks like you shave your legs, you don't wanna be rocking shit like raw denim and expensive ass brands. When I was that age I got started on sneakers. People look foolish trying to appear older or younger when their face and/or body can't pull it off. You gotta remember its not the clothing and the brands that will make you look good, its picking out particular pieces that will look good on you.
March 13, 2012 @ 01:02 PM
feekz

Buy and Sell

start low, then it'll (profit) eventually get bigger

then recycle

i know a couple of people that buy stuff on plndr and sell for the regular price and maybe even more.

Please login first to reply.