FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
March 12, 2012 @ 04:51 PM
Jay_Bird

be real

on some real ish

have you ever tricked off money to a female you was diggin,based off cause you liked her or you wanna to smash?

how much have you ever spent on a broad?

in the end that shit dont work my nigs

cause first off,if you give bread she going to expect you to keep doing,and in the end the relationship is not going to last

cause as soon as you say nah,im not buying that

i bet that female feelings for you change

keep it g my nigs
March 12, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
Enryu

suspended

lol thats basic shit
March 12, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
MeroWavy

damn this shit is real
March 12, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
totalespionage

be real

on some real ish

have you ever tricked off money to a female you was diggin,based off cause you liked her or you wanna to smash?

cause first off,if you give bread she going to expect you to keep doing,and in the end the relationship is not going to last

keep it g my nigs

Nah dude. Been keeping it G since day one. But I aint knocking you if thats what you do.
March 12, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
PKdaGod

thread has potential.

i'll start.

10 bucks.
March 12, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

I wouldnt give a chick 10 cent to put cheese on a whopper
March 12, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
Jay_Bird

nah trill shit the most i spent on a bitch was 300,but never again

but i learn from my mistakes

women are actually easy to get

if you be a simp and go to her every word she going to not like it

if you do everything opposite to a chick,even basic shit,you can make a broad do anything you want her too

like trill shit

if you talking to a chick,and say some shit like

"you act like nun,you like the perfect motherly type,I bet you never did anything wild in your life"

bet a stack,if you do that enough to her she will have her panties off that night

try it out if you think im lying
March 12, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
MVRCUS

I never had a problem paying i.e. dinner, movies, gas etc, but I don't spoil.... some of you younger broker cats can go ahead and start clowning but any real nigga knows you don't get quality pussy without dropping a dime in some sort or fashion.. women want stability, provide it and you're good.. don't play yourself out buying bags and shoes though, that turns stability into luxury... make them hoes earn it, i.e. leaving you the fuck alone for a minimum of 1 hour a day, preferably at night for fapping purposes. I could write a decent sized paragraph on the fine line between being a simp and properly budgeting to make that bitches eyes sparkle when you bring home some clever shit.
March 12, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
kbos

be real

on some real ish

Nope, its either smash for smut no fees what so ever, or if its a real woman who respects herself on some independent shit who isn't looking for your wallet its aight to treat her to dinner, no simp just showing class.

If it aint serious, don't simp and spend your loot cakes. If you are capable of knowing the difference between a bitch and a real woman (many struggle with this) you wait 6 OR MORE months before spending any amount that isn't pocket change. Peep how much she spends on you too, a real woman doesn't see money spend on a relationship as your money, a one way street, a real woman should be matching you, you don't owe her shit. That said, I have no tally on my money spent on my current lady of the past several years, but please believe it, it is in check. Most i've ever spend on her at one time, roughly $250, most she's ever spent on me at once is an $800 plane ticket to italy. Independent woman swag fuck silly hoes.

I heard that, don't invest something of value if value is not returned at same or greater value, simple biz.

Heard that pt2. Take and no give is worth nobodies time

If you go places with her and shes asking you to buy her shit, problem right there.

To wrap it up, I have never in my life simpd financially, but im not one to bullshit, those young young days, that wrapping up puberty steez, i've simpd mentally, anyone who claims they havent is lying to you. Thats a growing phase, you get that simping out your system early and learn the ropes or its gunna be a long line of furstrations. Those of you reading who think, I might have simpd recently, always remember, there are ways to even it out. I simpd on a girl way back in 10th grade, when she dumped me, I boned her best friend. Ruined the friendship and both of them wanted me afterwords, who simpd in the end? Exactly...
March 12, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
xVILLN

I never had a problem paying i.e. dinner, movies, gas etc, but I don't spoil.... some of you younger broker cats can go ahead and start clowning but any real nigga knows you don't get quality pussy without dropping a dime in some sort or fashion.. women want stability, provide it and you're good.. don't play yourself out buying bags and shoes though, that turns stability into luxury... make them hoes earn it, i.e. leaving you the fuck alone for a minimum of 1 hour a day, preferably at night for fapping purposes. I could write a decent sized paragraph on the fine line between being a simp and properly budgeting to make that bitches eyes sparkle when you bring home some clever shit.

This man knows the way cool

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

March 12, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
kbos

MVRCUS knows whats good, anyone who will clown this is reverse simping.
March 12, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
Jay_Bird

now thats trill shit

because with a women,you going to have to come off on the basic,dinner movies etc.

but im talking about tricking hundreds

these bitches dont give a damn,they wont stop asking once you do it the first time
March 12, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
Zeeks

keep going i want to hear more master.
March 12, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
Cybrax2

yes ive lightly simped on 2 girls before i was enlightened by hb.
March 12, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
UFO..

I've never simped, and tbh I've never really tricked a girl for money directly BUT me and my friends did lead this ugly bitch with mad gwap on, for like rides, food, drugs, and mad other shit, but idk if you would call that pimping
March 12, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
johnathan

my main chick and only chick i'd spent money on and will spend money on. bought her a $600 diamond necklace took her out to dinner,movies,expensive ass dates and shit... she didnt ask for it or nothin im just rich af and throw money around bcuz idc tbh im shinin bb

free max b 2013

March 12, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
Sonny Crockett

Too handsome to be a simp
March 12, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
Hazama

The fuck why would I simp or trick. These bitches begging me to fuck her. I'm Heaven send and doing these whore Trillion dollar favor. Thats why I'm going to sit next to GOD, Jesus and Based God when I'll die.
I'm the chosen one. Fuck these bitches.

March 12, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
NapoleonComplex

Spend money being a simp????
Or....
Spend money at underage Russian Brothels????

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

March 12, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
Cybrax2

Spend money being a simp????
Or....
Spend money at underage Russian Brothels????

Second option yeahhhhhhhh
March 12, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
$$$$$

The fuck why would I simp or trick. These bitches begging me to fuck her. I'm Heaven send and doing these whore Trillion dollar favor. Thats why I'm going to sit next to GOD, Jesus and Based God when I'll die.
I'm the chosen one. Fuck these bitches.

Word is bond. I feel you God. These hoes gotta bow down before they even approach me. I walk around feelin like a King and these bitches treat me like a King. It's all how you see yourself. Keep those Hoes nice and they’ll keep you in ice. Can't be simpin when I'm out in the street pimpin. We doin these hoes favors by even paying them attention. Keep it trill my niggas.

March 12, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
YoungRizal

damn this shit is real

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

March 12, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
DREWKKAKE

it aint trickin if you got it

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

March 12, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
✡HYFR✡

no lie i gave a chick 3 months car payment for her birthday smh still didnt hit

Ġhost McFly : bladelex >>>>> j dilla

March 12, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
Ape

hmmm....

if i invite a chick somewhere, i'll pay for her meal/movie ticket or whatever

but anything beyond that is pushing it . . . you probably shouldn't even try to get with her if you need to pretty much pay her in material things to smash

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

March 12, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

I was trickin hunneds on wifey before cuz when we was together she was cashin out on me all the time... She's really the 1 that put me on to my grown man shit cuz I was 16 n she was 18 when we met so before I had got a job she was payin for everything, I felt the need to step up

Besides that I took chicks to movies n shit before but spendin $15 on a date aint shit bruh if u really can't spend a small amount without hesitation u need to step ya $$$ up

Aint ever bought a bitch I wasn't fuckin with anything

www.NickyDsss.com

March 12, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
backlikethat

March 12, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
th3kid

i regifted a $30 JcPenney gift card one time. that's it
March 13, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
Jay_Bird

DAMN