Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 13, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
PKdaGod

no lie i gave a chick 3 months car payment for her birthday smh still didnt hit

March 13, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
Youth In Asia

Besides paying for da ladies lunch and what not I keep it trill. Skeezer gave me cash to blow for my birthday in June, so I got her a gift card to a store unnamed for hers in September. We had an argument a few days before her birthday so I sold dat bitch to someone else. Every other chick only got dat mcdouble small fries and water cup

birdman.gif

FPM - MUCKFATH

March 13, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
BIRTH

In 1st grade tried to cop a 5th grade blond white girl by having a girl I knew give her the 25 cent gumball machine jewelery, but the bitch I gave it to just kept it cause she liked me herself. Good thing she got fine in middle school, use to shake her ass on aim webcam for me (didnt pipe).

March 13, 2012 @ 02:24 PM
Enryu

suspended

lol this nigga right here
March 13, 2012 @ 02:57 PM
ribshack

When I was like 12 I bought this bitch a hollister jacket. But that shit was on clearance so 25 $
March 13, 2012 @ 02:58 PM
ribshack

If you do simp on a bitch & buy her like clothes or a purse. How do you feel about them still using it when you break up?
March 13, 2012 @ 03:03 PM
kbos

at least youre honest
March 13, 2012 @ 03:10 PM
kbos

If you do simp on a bitch & buy her like clothes or a purse. How do you feel about them still using it when you break up?

she might as well, and if anybody who simpd like that then feels any type of negative way about her using it after break up then they are just simping even harder. If shes a bitch and you double simpd on her youre a bitch too, then what do you got? two bitches, dyke status.
March 13, 2012 @ 03:50 PM
totalespionage

What about if a bitch tricks on you, Like buys you all types of shit?
March 13, 2012 @ 04:17 PM
Ferdi

Bitch got you whipped son
March 13, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
Jay_Bird

then you have accomplish grandmaster mack status
March 13, 2012 @ 08:30 PM
totalespionage

then you have accomplish grandmaster mack status

March 13, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
Tomuch23

i aint no simp breh, only time i ever bought shit for the lesser sex is when i went to walgreens to scoop up some tampons for my bitch. dem thangs were only like 5 buxs it's all good!
March 13, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
Soul Rize

yes ive lightly simped on 2 girls before i was enlightened by hb.
not goin lie same.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

March 13, 2012 @ 09:00 PM
MeroWavy

she might as well, and if anybody who simpd like that then feels any type of negative way about her using it after break up then they are just simping even harder. If shes a bitch and you double simpd on her youre a bitch too, then what do you got? two bitches, dyke status.

simp x simp = bitch

bitch + simp^2 = two bitches

two bitches = dykes

duh nigga
March 13, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
BuddyOmar

SMFH:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P74_JXWGvJ0

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 13, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
Shoutbox

I never had a problem paying i.e. dinner, movies, gas etc, but I don't spoil.... some of you younger broker cats can go ahead and start clowning but any real nigga knows you don't get quality pussy without dropping a dime in some sort or fashion.. women want stability, provide it and you're good.. don't play yourself out buying bags and shoes though, that turns stability into luxury... make them hoes earn it, i.e. leaving you the fuck alone for a minimum of 1 hour a day, preferably at night for fapping purposes. I could write a decent sized paragraph on the fine line between being a simp and properly budgeting to make that bitches eyes sparkle when you bring home some clever shit.

So you get quality pussy yet still need an hour to fap. Where they do that at?
March 13, 2012 @ 10:40 PM
Soul Rize

The fuck why would I simp or trick. These bitches begging me to fuck her. I'm Heaven send and doing these whore Trillion dollar favor. Thats why I'm going to sit next to GOD, Jesus and Based God when I'll die.
I'm the chosen one. Fuck these bitches.

Word is bond. I feel you God. These hoes gotta bow down before they even approach me. I walk around feelin like a King and these bitches treat me like a King. It's all how you see yourself. Keep those Hoes nice and they’ll keep you in ice. Can't be simpin when I'm out in the street pimpin. We doin these hoes favors by even paying them attention. Keep it trill my niggas.

DEAD at OGNESS
and tryed that shit that you an't trill stuff on a girl . got her to go out when she got plans. just don't know what to do now. whats some wild shit we can do?

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

March 13, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
5tein

I never had a problem paying i.e. dinner, movies, gas etc, but I don't spoil.... some of you younger broker cats can go ahead and start clowning but any real nigga knows you don't get quality pussy without dropping a dime in some sort or fashion.. women want stability, provide it and you're good.. don't play yourself out buying bags and shoes though, that turns stability into luxury... make them hoes earn it, i.e. leaving you the fuck alone for a minimum of 1 hour a day, preferably at night for fapping purposes. I could write a decent sized paragraph on the fine line between being a simp and properly budgeting to make that bitches eyes sparkle when you bring home some clever shit.

This man knows the way cool

/thread

GIRLS DM ME if you want that PUSSY SUCKED BY LIL B - Lil B

March 14, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
MVRCUS

So you get quality pussy yet still need an hour to fap. Where they do that at?

Hell yea I still need that time.. don't front like you cut off beatin' yo meat just cause you gettin steady pussy.. don't work like that.. i use that time for more than just fapping purposes, i like to have alone time to do me shit, like fuck around on these forums, clean my shoes or catch up on homework...
March 14, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
Jay_Bird

^
lmao
March 14, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
Pretty Joseph

let a bitch go home with my 70 dollar LRG sweatshirt back in 08

i've yet to reclaim that shit

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

March 14, 2012 @ 01:00 AM
xVILLN

This has happened to me as well.
Bitches love to hang on to shit.
Never again b.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

March 14, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
Quan292

I bought my longtime girlfriend bday presents and stuff like that. But for other girls I like to play myself cheap then one time out of the blue I would pay for the whole meal or the whole date and make them feel special works for me and I never have to spend any real money on girls.
Wonder how it would change tho when I start making real salary type money. Then I may be more lenient but if I know we both work similar shitty retail jobs then I aint paying for shit.
March 14, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
$$$$$

Y'all goin in with the wrong mindset. We ova here making these girls celebrities overnight. We ova here turnin saints into sinners. My stroke game is the only present these hoes gettin from me. Y'all ova here whine and dining these broads, and right after they comin to me. I ain't tryna split you up, I'm just tryna get that cut. Real niggas can relate.
March 14, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
Brooklyn_718

This^^

I'd like to meet the guy who is with an upper class top-quality female (educated-attractive) ,and doesn't spend a dime on her. The whole "trickin" argument to me is silly. Generally, (unless your rich) you have to be sensible about your expenditures. Personally I couldn't see myself spending large amounts of money (relative to my annual salary or hourly wage) on someone else unless it benefits me equally as much. You buy X she gives something in return of value to you (happiness,sex,love, support w.e) and vice-versa. You still have to be sensible about it. I guess tricking would be if you bought X and you get nothing in return lol. That's a big no no.
March 14, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
killson

shark was here. epic thread. thx for the lulz

does it come in black?

March 14, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
A!exander

Blownnnnnn
March 14, 2012 @ 05:17 PM
totalespionage

Y'all goin in with the wrong mindset. We ova here making these girls celebrities overnight. We ova here turnin saints into sinners. My stroke game is the only present these hoes gettin from me. Y'all ova here whine and dining these broads, and right after they comin to me. I ain't tryna split you up, I'm just tryna get that cut. Real niggas can relate.

March 14, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
NoStress

hmmm....

if i invite a chick somewhere, i'll pay for her meal/movie ticket or whatever

but anything beyond that is pushing it . . . you probably shouldn't even try to get with her if you need to pretty much pay her in material things to smash

This, unless your in a relationship and she's a ride or die chick..

burr

Please login first to reply.