300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
March 12, 2012 @ 03:03 PM
ChicagoStyles

or at a Club? Like where is your game strong when it comes to picking up women? I've noticed that it's more challenging for me to get someone at the club being that a lot of females have it in their head that dudes are coming left and right at them and I guess when it's online, they are open to getting to know you without confrontation at first...

My Reality show, watch it now!! --> http://www.youtube.com/ChicagoStyles23

March 12, 2012 @ 03:18 PM
kbos

im loling
March 12, 2012 @ 03:19 PM
playboyxxx

where's that new sextape b

pink like hamilton

March 12, 2012 @ 03:23 PM
ChicagoStyles

i'm on spring break at South Padre island, I think i'll have a few by the end of the week lol

March 12, 2012 @ 04:15 PM
Legit Shit

You know there are girls everywhere right? Not just at the club and fb..?
Day game is the easiest

upthefunk

March 12, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
ChicagoStyles

yeah i know that, but online and the club are two of the most popular ways guys pick up girls nowadays

March 12, 2012 @ 04:23 PM
Legit Shit

For a guy like yourself, sure

upthefunk

March 12, 2012 @ 04:25 PM
ChicagoStyles

lol you guys underestimate the online power, i mean, if im picking up girls, im picking up girls, no way around it, people make it seem like anything online aint "real", lol they still coming over to the crib so where am I losing in that department?

March 12, 2012 @ 04:37 PM
3 Stripes

Let em hate styles. There is no shame in getting pussy online. In all honestly i been trying that online shit since the hoes hardly come out on the chicago winters. Online cuts all the bullshit. But in all honestly i feel like i can pick up women at a club/lounge better. There is way more competition online. Bitches getting hit on by millions of dudes. At the clubs, bitches have their guard up way more, but they may not get approached alot.
March 12, 2012 @ 05:10 PM
ChicagoStyles

Exactly, most of us have our ways of getting it, but the point is if you get it in, you get it in and that's that, the same way it don't matter how you played the game as long as you get the W at the end. I have a better time picking up girls where the club scene aint involved, that's just me. Then again, i go to Clubs where all these hoes is stuck up

March 12, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
PKdaGod

For a guy like yourself, sure

lol'd

c-hyphen and ape fell off
March 12, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
jawesome

brendan got the tinychat game on lock, he can show you how to pick up girls on their. for now though, it seems like all he does is stare at the screen with his mouth open, I think they like that. Being on famous tv shows helps also for that IRL pick up joint.

Instagram: prxsh

March 12, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
johnathan

i'm on spring break at South Padre island, I think i'll have a few by the end of the week lol

free max b 2013

March 12, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
trevxv3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

April 20, 2012 @ 10:14 AM
daygamedating

Picking up women won't that be easy if you don't really know how to deal with a girl right from the start. Girls are very very unpredictable and most often, they set qualifications upon choosing a man that they really like. So, whether it's online or the real-time thing, the most important matter is to have the proper tricks. The confidence, the smile, the attitude and personality on and offline. smile
April 20, 2012 @ 10:27 AM
SIRSMOKALOT

Picking up women won't that be easy if you don't really know how to deal with a girl right from the start. Girls are very very unpredictable and most often, they set qualifications upon choosing a man that they really like. So, whether it's online or the real-time thing, the most important matter is to have the proper tricks. The confidence, the smile, the attitude and personality on and offline. smile

Meh, bitches are easy as fuck on the internet. You can think better before an answer.
April 20, 2012 @ 12:22 PM
Pantic

Facebook is my number 1, so easy to come off as a cool dude.
I suck at the club, im too quiet and my voice is low so i gotta yell at the bitches.
However i find approaching girls downtown at daytime very easy, at the club they KNOW you are there to pick up a chick so they have all their defenses ready and you will come off as a horny bastard or corny if you approach them with regular shit, however at daytime you can really impress them just by saying "hey you look amazing, i just needed to talk to you"
April 20, 2012 @ 01:01 PM
domingodean

17000 ferrari

April 20, 2012 @ 02:55 PM
hndlz

lol^^
agree with pantic
no lie though. if you go on facebook on a friday night, all the lonely bishes be online. hit em up cool

ikesaidit.tumblr.com

April 21, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

They say females make an opinion of you in the first 5 seconds and most likely will judge you off that or some shit so you'd probably have the best chance on the internet. Although there's that whole what if its a dude factor or some creep or theyre just flat out lying. Idk dude it's easy for me to talk to/interact with women i guess because I'm charming and I'm a people person so i tend to get people to like me right away. I don't knock niggas trying that internet shit. Look at Sandy and Hooper lol.
April 21, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
Pantic

I can't stand when someone calls themself a "people person" god damn so annoying... Other than that i don't believe in the first 5 second bullshit, fucked a couple of girls that initially found me lame.
April 21, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Lol what would you call someone who generally gets along with everyone they meet then?
April 21, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
modernmischief

I never try to pick up women in the club 1. because all the women I've met in clubs were nuts 2.because women are defensive in the club,because their dressed up expecting to get hit on,20 times. Honestly the grocery store is probably the chillest place to meet women.
April 21, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
mogizzle

i pick up milfs and cougars all the time online and bust on their faces

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169391

April 21, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
Soul Rize

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

April 21, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
Backspace

Don't even try bagging them online. Brendan copped them all.
April 21, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
EL_Guapo

Let em hate styles. There is no shame in getting pussy online. In all honestly i been trying that online shit since the hoes hardly come out on the chicago winters. Online cuts all the bullshit. But in all honestly i feel like i can pick up women at a club/lounge better. There is way more competition online. Bitches getting hit on by millions of dudes. At the clubs, bitches have their guard up way more, but they may not get approached alot.
lol.

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

April 21, 2012 @ 01:19 PM
thrillmatic

They say females make an opinion of you in the first 5 seconds and most likely will judge you off that or some shit so you'd probably have the best chance on the internet. Although there's that whole what if its a dude factor or some creep or theyre just flat out lying. Idk dude it's easy for me to talk to/interact with women i guess because I'm charming and I'm a people person so i tend to get people to like me right away. I don't knock niggas trying that internet shit. Look at Sandy and Hooper lol.

i've had girls tell me about the part in bold

I can't stand when someone calls themself a "people person" god damn so annoying... Other than that i don't believe in the first 5 second bullshit, fucked a couple of girls that initially found me lame.

the key word is "initially". their older opinion of you can fade with time

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

April 21, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
BuddyOmar

i pick up milfs and cougars all the time online and bust on their faces

Is my nigga 407's hunting ground plentyoffish? Goldmine for milfs/cougars.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

April 22, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
chrisfarley

im sure your music videos alone get you so much pussy bro, you're a legend

Please login first to reply.