Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 10, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

lol it doesnt matter what you say....at the end of the day, you'll always be mexican so you stay losing. how r u even on this forum? i didnt even kno mexicans owned computers or knew how to read
REALLY BRUH? Now you act like a defenseless frail weak minded fuck boy? I thought your trolling was at a master level but I see you a bitch ass nig*** behind a computer.... SMH... get some pussy bruh... your hand is not a vagina bruh... it really isn't... SMH... and don't even pull the race card bruh... you know what you're people went thru years ago... i aint even gotta say it... just open up a history book and date back in the early times... Your grandmother probably got fucked by a slave master... like real shit... while we "mexicans" kicked back by the mountains, your ancestors were getting rammed right in the anus... that's why there's light skinned bitches running around... but only one of him is trapped in the closet.... and that's you bruh...

you should do some history on your own ethnicity/culture. if youre a "spic" you don't have a fucking race, lmfao. know why? because your grandmas were getting ran through by white men, native american men, enslaved africans, and islanders.
lol it doesnt matter what you say....at the end of the day, you'll always be mexican so you stay losing. how r u even on this forum? i didnt even kno mexicans owned computers or knew how to read
REALLY BRUH? Now you act like a defenseless frail weak minded fuck boy? I thought your trolling was at a master level but I see you a bitch ass nig*** behind a computer.... SMH... get some pussy bruh... your hand is not a vagina bruh... it really isn't... SMH... and don't even pull the race card bruh... you know what you're people went thru years ago... i aint even gotta say it... just open up a history book and date back in the early times... Your grandmother probably got fucked by a slave master... like real shit... while we "mexicans" kicked back by the mountains, your ancestors were getting rammed right in the anus... that's why there's light skinned bitches running around... but only one of him is trapped in the closet.... and that's you bruh...

you should do some history on your own ethnicity/culture. if youre a "spic" you don't have a fucking race, lmfao. know why? because your grandmas were getting ran through by white men, native american men, enslaved africans, and islanders.
I see Money Team had to get this little bitch to try to diss me.... I guess hispanics are on your mind that much, you're even reminiscin about my ancestors... SMH... trying to tell me I'm not one... bitch my i'm so spic my dick is uncircumsized and there's a 100% chance it's bigger thans yours... how are you gonna tell me i should do some history on my ethnicity when your a bitch ass nig***??

lol it doesnt matter what you say….at the end of the day, you’ll always be mexican so you stay losing. how r u even on this forum? i didnt even kno mexicans owned computers or knew how to read
March 10, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
EL_Guapo

If you not from the south and you talkin bout "Trill" you fake as fuck, cept Rocky and his boys they get a pass
You're stupid LOL ASAP don't get no pass in Texas... you sound like a bandwagon faggot... my uncle happens to live in Houston... did you know the north side where blue and the south side wear red? I didn't think so bitch boy

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

March 10, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

If you not from the south and you talkin bout "Trill" you fake as fuck, cept Rocky and his boys they get a pass
You're stupid LOL ASAP don't get no pass in Texas... you sound like a bandwagon faggot... my uncle happens to live in Houston... did you know the north side where blue and the south side wear red? I didn't think so bitch boy

lol it doesnt matter what you say….at the end of the day, you’ll always be mexican so you stay losing. how r u even on this forum? i didnt even kno mexicans owned computers or knew how to read
March 10, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
UFO..

Lol who said I was from Texas nigga? I said the south
March 10, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
ignorantian

OP is a major tool
March 11, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
Zeeks

shots fired.

I raise you with double glocks and gatling gun...you mad bruh

March 11, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
johnathan

free max b 2013

March 11, 2012 @ 12:39 AM
Too Trill

http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/141078/
March 11, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
Enryu

suspended

^^Lol
March 11, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
kbos

dead
March 11, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
NapoleonComplex

OP is tryin to hard, but he did Ether that faggot money team nigga
so props my nigga

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

March 11, 2012 @ 02:09 AM
The Chosen One

suspended

^lol at all these angry lil kids

dat teenage angst lifestyle
March 11, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
franjoli

this the definition of trill mah dude

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

March 11, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
Blunted at birth.

WOW Rest in Peace Hypebeast.

wow.
March 11, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
Isuke Inukai

that trill shit

CHOPZZ : then again i used to say k-nock, k-nock @sndgms

March 11, 2012 @ 08:30 AM

Inactive

I Fucks wit OP!!

THAT TRILL LIFE
March 11, 2012 @ 11:53 AM
EL_Guapo

BAN.

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

March 11, 2012 @ 11:54 AM
EL_Guapo

Lol who said I was from Texas nigga? I said the south
Quick to change the story once you get clowned on... you're a fucking lame...

March 11, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
vintagenoire

if you're arguing trill on Hypebeast, you're not trill my du, and you're also not qualified to decide what is/isn't trill.

free osama. young steak dinner. @anthonynoire

March 11, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
EL_Guapo

if you're arguing trill on Hypebeast, you're not trill my du, and you're also not qualified to decide what is/isn't trill.
Your avatar is a pic of a car you'll never buy in your lifetime. You ain't trill

March 12, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
vintagenoire

Your avatar is a pic of a car you'll never buy in your lifetime. You ain't trill

But I got that 'Preme though.

free osama. young steak dinner. @anthonynoire

March 12, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
backlikethat

I Fucks wit OP!!

THAT TRILL LIFE

All DAY.
March 12, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
5tein

/OP is a faggot.

GIRLS DM ME if you want that PUSSY SUCKED BY LIL B - Lil B

March 12, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
NapoleonComplex

But I got that 'Preme though.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

March 12, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
Hazama

We be stuntin' on these bitches
get money on these bitches
250 on the wrist nigga we be the illest
we be the realest
see em be niggaz
up-town soldier with the money to the ceiling
shinnin' like a diamond from an eagle to a pigeon
birds on the wire a hundred deep and we chillin
finger on the trigger thats the up-town livin
high on the sky no doubt IM FOREVER TRILL

March 12, 2012 @ 06:08 AM
isplashonyouho

only southerners can be trill.
March 12, 2012 @ 07:02 AM
murklur

black argues with mexican = white entertainment lmao

money team lives that "troll teenagers online" lifestyle and complains when they respond. get a life bruh. not being mexican isn't going to save you in reality
March 16, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
EL_Guapo

kill yourself faggot
Shut up or I'll fuck your mother's face.

March 16, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
T-K-G

Shit i live in the south and the only thing that makes me mad is when a nigga from somewhere else goes out of his way to be "trill" or whatever.....like nigga quit bein so damn extra all the time.

When I move to cali im prolly gonna go crazy.
March 16, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
dead7

lol u mad...go mow my lawn u short, doo doo brown skin toned insignificant peasant
I thought you would say something entertaining... you old bitch made R. Kelly groupie... You SUSS bruh... that's why R. Kelly made a song dedicated to you entitled "Trapped in the Closet" it's cool bruh BUDDY OMAR got that #BUDDYBRIgayDE for your butt pirate ass... and if you still don't admit that you homo, Buddy Bo Bo got a niggaconda for that rectum #NOHOMODOE... how you gon' have 1k posts in less than a year but I ain't never heard of your bitch ass since I been lurking... You must really want to die a virgin huh... SMH

Please login first to reply.