Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 10, 2012 @ 06:46 AM
EL_Guapo

What makes a dude trill? What makes a nigga real and true, AKA trill?!? I see alot of people here use the word like if it means "cool" I don't fuck with you bitch made pinoys bruh... Real talk... shoutout to DogThePinoyHunter also known as Bruh... so back on topic... is this a new trend? Find a word only used by ghetto nig*** to sound cool among peers? What ever happened to smashing as many bitches as you can before turning 18?? Now dudes want to brag about a a video game that's gonna be irrelevant in a year, yet that one girl is waiting on the dick until she finds a spic like me... so what makes you trill? Is it cuz you a pretty muthafucka? Is it cuz you rob niggas in broad daylight? Is it cuz you analyze cute niggas and make youtube vids? Is it cuz you ether KrisKay out the forums? Is you a bitch nigga like the Money Team? Let a young hispanic dude like me know...

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

March 10, 2012 @ 06:55 AM
EL_Guapo

At least say something bruh... this thread has potential

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

March 10, 2012 @ 06:57 AM
Zeeks

shots fired.
March 10, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
EL_Guapo

shots fired.
QfT

March 10, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
Ape

shots fired.

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

March 10, 2012 @ 07:05 AM
EL_Guapo

shots fired.
Wats good Ape I see you bruh fuck that nigga Money team he a bitch ass nigga... and where's your homeboy kriskay?

March 10, 2012 @ 07:37 AM
Ape

shots fired.
Wats good Ape I see you bruh fuck that nigga Money team he a bitch ass nigga... and where's your homeboy kriskay?
so what makes you trill? ...Is it cuz you ether KrisKay out the forums?

i see you doe nigga.

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

March 10, 2012 @ 08:21 AM
Trollinator

OP needs a couple beers with Boland.

I want to see the world burn

March 10, 2012 @ 08:21 AM
BuddyOmar

#OYYOY REAL NIGGAS OUTCHEA

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 10, 2012 @ 08:23 AM
PKdaGod

What makes a dude trill? What makes a nigga real and true, AKA trill?!? I see alot of people here use the word like if it means "cool" I don't fuck with you bitch made pinoys bruh... Real talk... shoutout to DogThePinoyHunter also known as Bruh... so back on topic... is this a new trend? Find a word only used by ghetto nig*** to sound cool among peers? What ever happened to smashing as many bitches as you can before turning 18?? Now dudes want to brag about a a video game that's gonna be irrelevant in a year, yet that one girl is waiting on the dick until she finds a spic like me... so what makes you trill? Is it cuz you a pretty muthafucka? Is it cuz you rob niggas in broad daylight? Is it cuz you analyze cute niggas and make youtube vids? Is it cuz you ether KrisKay out the forums? Is you a bitch nigga like the Money Team? Let a young hispanic dude like me know...

I'm actually "Pinoy Killer" but yea thanks bruh

#OYVOYBOYZ Hitman
March 10, 2012 @ 08:31 AM
The Chosen One

suspended

lol u mad...go mow my lawn u short, doo doo brown skin toned insignificant peasant
March 10, 2012 @ 08:34 AM
EL_Guapo

lol u mad...go mow my lawn u short, doo doo brown skin toned insignificant peasant
I thought you would say something entertaining... you old bitch made R. Kelly groupie... You SUSS bruh... that's why R. Kelly made a song dedicated to you entitled "Trapped in the Closet" it's cool bruh BUDDY OMAR got that #BUDDYBRIgayDE for your butt pirate ass... and if you still don't admit that you homo, Buddy Bo Bo got a niggaconda for that rectum #NOHOMODOE... how you gon' have 1k posts in less than a year but I ain't never heard of your bitch ass since I been lurking... You must really want to die a virgin huh... SMH

March 10, 2012 @ 08:40 AM
The Chosen One

suspended

lol it doesnt matter what you say....at the end of the day, you'll always be mexican so you stay losing. how r u even on this forum? i didnt even kno mexicans owned computers or knew how to read
March 10, 2012 @ 08:52 AM
PKdaGod

I thought you would say something entertaining... you old bitch made R. Kelly groupie... You SUSS bruh... that's why R. Kelly made a song dedicated to you entitled "Trapped in the Closet" it's cool bruh BUDDY OMAR got that #BUDDYBRIgayDE for your butt pirate ass... and if you still don't admit that you homo, Buddy Bo Bo got a niggaconda for that rectum #NOHOMODOE... how you gon' have 1k posts in less than a year but I ain't never heard of your bitch ass since I been lurking... You must really want to die a virgin huh... SMH

fucking dead at "niggaconda" #NOHOMODOE

#OYYOY
March 10, 2012 @ 08:52 AM
EL_Guapo

lol it doesnt matter what you say....at the end of the day, you'll always be mexican so you stay losing. how r u even on this forum? i didnt even kno mexicans owned computers or knew how to read
REALLY BRUH? Now you act like a defenseless frail weak minded fuck boy? I thought your trolling was at a master level but I see you a bitch ass nig*** behind a computer.... SMH... get some pussy bruh... your hand is not a vagina bruh... it really isn't... SMH... and don't even pull the race card bruh... you know what you're people went thru years ago... i aint even gotta say it... just open up a history book and date back in the early times... Your grandmother probably got fucked by a slave master... like real shit... while we "mexicans" kicked back by the mountains, your ancestors were getting rammed right in the anus... that's why there's light skinned bitches running around... but only one of him is trapped in the closet.... and that's you bruh...

March 10, 2012 @ 08:55 AM
The Chosen One

suspended

March 10, 2012 @ 08:57 AM
EL_Guapo

**Insert Cam'Ron gif on this hoe ass nigga**

March 10, 2012 @ 09:00 AM
The Chosen One

suspended

March 10, 2012 @ 10:02 AM
BIRTH

OP needs a couple beers with Boland.

this

March 10, 2012 @ 11:49 AM
johnathan

all this money i own...... trill...... forever

free max b 2013

March 10, 2012 @ 12:06 PM
MVRCUS

shots fired.

March 10, 2012 @ 12:52 PM
johnathan

paint job trill

free max b 2013

March 10, 2012 @ 01:42 PM
Lemonz ♦

shots fired.

March 10, 2012 @ 03:10 PM
madhaussss

shots fired.

March 10, 2012 @ 04:15 PM
KoreanJesus

<-----
March 10, 2012 @ 05:16 PM
I.Run.Bad

REALLY BRUH? Now you act like a defenseless frail weak minded fuck boy? I thought your trolling was at a master level but I see you a bitch ass nig*** behind a computer.... SMH... get some pussy bruh... your hand is not a vagina bruh... it really isn't... SMH... and don't even pull the race card bruh... you know what you're people went thru years ago... i aint even gotta say it... just open up a history book and date back in the early times... Your grandmother probably got fucked by a slave master... like real shit... while we "mexicans" kicked back by the mountains, your ancestors were getting rammed right in the anus... that's why there's light skinned bitches running around... but only one of him is trapped in the closet.... and that's you bruh...

you should do some history on your own ethnicity/culture. if youre a "spic" you don't have a fucking race, lmfao. know why? because your grandmas were getting ran through by white men, native american men, enslaved africans, and islanders.
March 10, 2012 @ 06:00 PM
PandoCalrissian

I'm trill cause I'll fight ANY nigga I don't give a fuck how big or how scary you look, I'm not gonna back down, I might not win the fight... But a nigga is leaving with a broken knee...

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

March 10, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
EL_Guapo

you should do some history on your own ethnicity/culture. if youre a "spic" you don't have a fucking race, lmfao. know why? because your grandmas were getting ran through by white men, native american men, enslaved africans, and islanders.

I see Money Team had to get this little bitch to try to diss me.... I guess hispanics are on your mind that much, you're even reminiscin about my ancestors... SMH... trying to tell me I'm not one... bitch my i'm so spic my dick is uncircumsized and there's a 100% chance it's bigger thans yours... how are you gonna tell me i should do some history on my ethnicity when your a bitch ass nig***??

March 10, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
shakintheD

kill yourself faggot
March 10, 2012 @ 09:38 PM
UFO..

If you not from the south and you talkin bout "Trill" you fake as fuck, cept Rocky and his boys they get a pass

Please login first to reply.