OFT has approached me vol what do I do

March 09, 2012 @ 17:48:32
vehement
I hear you have Comrade Creator by Tyler, The Creator from WAYYYY back in the day. I’m apart of the OFT Unreleased Crew and would love to headline this song on our next tape (Vol. 5). Care to share? You will be heavily credited.

Thank you and I appreciate your time! blushing

Sent 14 hours, 33 minutes ago
REPLY MESSAGE

Just got that in my inbox cause I posted in a bumped Golfwang thread about having old songs

What do I do
March 09, 2012 @ 18:08:05
dont fuck it up
March 09, 2012 @ 18:15:04
log off
March 09, 2012 @ 18:18:54
try to drain the cash these nikkas make with the adds on the dl page!
March 09, 2012 @ 18:19:02
Sell it to them

upthefunk

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 09, 2012 @ 18:34:20
You hold all the cards. If theyre asking you that means they really want it. I would play it cool and be like fork over da money brah.
March 09, 2012 @ 18:43:03
>Join Date: May 2011
>Post on OFT

Log off.
March 09, 2012 @ 19:07:31
they PM everybody with those messages lol

i didnt get one smh
March 09, 2012 @ 19:13:51
Tell em to go fuck themselves

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

March 10, 2012 @ 00:24:59
Originally posted by Inactive User
vehement
I hear you have Comrade Creator by Tyler, The Creator from WAYYYY back in the day. I’m apart of the OFT Unreleased Crew and would love to headline this song on our next tape (Vol. 5). Care to share? You will be heavily credited.

REPLY MESSAGE

Just got that in my inbox cause I posted in a bumped Golfwang thread about having old songs

What do I do

get some $$$ off it...

shit i remember that joint tho, send me that mofucka

www.NickyDsss.com

March 10, 2012 @ 01:35:46
I got that shit too brah, either take the cash or I will

March 10, 2012 @ 07:41:03
vehement

REPLY MESSAGE

What do I do

get some $$$ off it...

shit i remember that joint tho, send me that mofucka

i don't have it lol

im finna just make them send the payment then send odd toddlers or something and just say i had the names mixed up haha
March 29, 2012 @ 06:21:54
vehement

REPLY MESSAGE

What do I do

Omfg are you serious? Vehement tried saying he's in the unreleased crew? Hahahahahahahahhahah.

I'm BlackJesusKTA, mod from OFT, and member of the unreleased crew..Vehement is NOT in the unreleased crew.

The only members in the crew are the names listed on the back of OFT Unreleased Vol.4

Me, (BlackJesusKTA)
Itzmurda
TascamVillain
AlSweatshirt
GJ

ANYBODY ELSE CLAIMING TO BE IN THE CREW IS A FRAUD.

Also, sorry for having members from our site bug you guys.
March 29, 2012 @ 06:42:20
lol he sent me lucky charms, anyone want it?

i was about to bump this thread hahah
March 29, 2012 @ 06:42:36
cuz sent me like 20 messages today so damn annoying
March 29, 2012 @ 06:51:24
cuz sent me like 20 messages today so damn annoying

He's the worst man...before we cut ties with him he would spam us all day asking for a list of everything we got.
March 29, 2012 @ 07:58:34
LMAO @ this shit. OG HB got dem classic Blox songs on deck. Time to cash in
March 29, 2012 @ 14:11:01
big d coming in the clutch

let me get that trackkkk
March 29, 2012 @ 14:15:31
vehement

REPLY MESSAGE

What do I do

Omfg are you serious? Vehement tried saying he's in the unreleased crew? Hahahahahahahahhahah.

I'm BlackJesusKTA, mod from OFT, and member of the unreleased crew..Vehement is NOT in the unreleased crew.

The only members in the crew are the names listed on the back of OFT Unreleased Vol.4

Me, (BlackJesusKTA)
Itzmurda
TascamVillain
AlSweatshirt
GJ

are you supposed to be cool on that site or something?

free max b 2013

March 29, 2012 @ 19:57:18
vehement

REPLY MESSAGE

What do I do

Me, (BlackJesusKTA)
Itzmurda
TascamVillain
AlSweatshirt
GJ

Yeah..seriously wtf.. how are cats tryna get "paid" for someones music? Take that wack shit back to OFT.

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

March 29, 2012 @ 20:11:44
Lmao the "unreleased crew"
March 29, 2012 @ 21:34:22

Me, (BlackJesusKTA)
Itzmurda
TascamVillain
AlSweatshirt
GJ

Yeah..seriously wtf.. how are cats tryna get "paid" for someones music? Take that wack shit back to OFT.

Some people are willing to pay, no one in our group does that. All we do is make private trades, etc.
March 29, 2012 @ 21:35:46
Lmao the "unreleased crew"

I know, we couldn't come up with a better name lol.
March 29, 2012 @ 23:07:37

Some people are willing to pay, no one in our group does that. All we do is make private trades, etc.

Ehh still..shady as fuck.. on the come up over someone else's work..

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

March 29, 2012 @ 23:17:21
Drewbacca
they hit up everyone that had usernames that posted in an old thread about odd future damn near

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

March 29, 2012 @ 23:33:23
Lol "private trades".
March 29, 2012 @ 23:34:27
idk

julianxberman.tumblr.com /

March 29, 2012 @ 23:36:53
jaded
tell them you'll release it if they promise not to make any more episodes of Loiter Squad

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

March 29, 2012 @ 23:50:59
$400 in my paypal and I get you 1 or 2 songs...

Don't badmind me.

Please login first to reply.
x