Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 8, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
WCDon

Am I the only one who doesnt give a shit bout this Kony nigga? Aint this du been doing this since the 90's? Why is everyone trippin bout it now

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

March 8, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
Homes

1. To the people saying we should focus on our problems here in America first... smh. America doesn't have problems that are half as bad as Kony. Next time America has a warlord that is too powerful to be stopped by our government or military who abducts children, rapes the girls and uses them as sex slaves, and forces the boys to become his soldiers by first making them kill their parents and then mutilate the faces of the unwilling children, you let me know.

2. To the people saying "oh white people shouldn't help because they're assholes and they caused the problem in the first place." Yes, European imperialism from 300 years ago can be almost entirely blamed for Africa's problems today. So now what? You want us to just sit back and let all the other races figure it out, because our great-great-great-great grandfathers did something wrong? Good luck I guess. Not to mention it's pretty stupid to reprimand someone for trying to fix a problem they created.

3. Those of you who are being hipsters in this thread (omar, zeeks) you're not going far enough. You need to go deeper #inception #nohomo. You're so quick to be like "oh everyone's jumping on the bandwagon but I'm not going to, I'm gonna be cool and disprove them all by posting blog links etc." Yet zeeks didn't even take the time to apparently read that the blog link he posted was from 2006. It claims that Kony is "on his last legs, sick and starving in the Congo" and that Uganda has peace with Kony. Yet here we are, it's 2012, Kony is still alive and well, and as it even said in the video he has broken the peace accords numerous times. You're so quick to dismiss the Invisible Children movement but you don't even do some basic criticism on some random tumblr bog? #CYNICALREALASSNIGGA, indeed. Some of the criticisms in this thread have been legit, like the link Deccck posted but it seems like you are just criticisizing to against the grain.

NIGGA.. I'm not going to waste my time criticizing an already controversial and notoriously shady organization like Invisible Children. Why don't you already look at the dozens of blogs and financial reports that prove and provided substantial evidence that not only are instincts good af but I'm 100% correct with what I've previously stated. It's not called being a hipster, it's called being intelligent and well versed with how the world works. You sheltered fuck niggas were easily deceived by what is essentially, one of the greatest scams of the 21st century so far.

Buddy isn't going to blog about this because, in all honesty, I don't give a cute niggas donk about this issue whatsoever. I knew it was bullshit from the start and now you fools are beginning to realize it now. Honestly, to criticize Invisible Children would be like to write a 10 page report on why Tyson Beckford is handsome. It would be overkill. Anyone with a pulse is capable of just looking at the financial reports or further analyze the situation in Uganda and understand that Invisible Children is a brilliant marketing campaign to get rich off of well meaning people.

QUICK SUMMARY: BUDDY IS RIGHT AND THE HATERS ARE NOT ONLY UGLY NIGGAS, BUT THEY WRONG NIGGAS. #BUDDYWIZDOM #BUDDYWASRIGHT #EATCROWNOHOMODOE

Damn, I thought you could at least be counted on to be a reasonable voice of debate in this thread. The problem with this forum and it's standards of debate is that you all think you're educated and shit. In one sentence you're going to call yourself "intelligent and well versed with how the world works," call me a sheltered fuck nigga, and say that this is one of the greatest scams of the 21st century??? Good lord, where to start? Maybe with the fact that you're a guy trolling as a fag on an online fashion forum, but you're going to call other people sheltered fuck niggas? Or that you would call this one of the greatest scams of the 21st century? You could look at the SECs filings in the last month alone and find 10 scams bigger than this.
March 8, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
Axraexl

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

dieseldan

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260973843930?var=&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1413
Eaton

half of you are naive idiots who think you're helping and feeling inspired about something you'll forget about next week. the other half of you are naive idiots who are cynical losers who think they know more than everyone else because they read internet articles and watch youtube videos about conspiracy theories that make ridiculous claims with manufactured facts and manipulated data.

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

March 8, 2012 @ 01:13 AM

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

March 8, 2012 @ 01:14 AM

half of you are naive idiots who think you're helping and feeling inspired about something you'll forget about next week. the other half of you are naive idiots who are cynical losers who think they know more than everyone else because they read internet articles and watch youtube videos about conspiracy theories that make ridiculous claims with manufactured facts and manipulated data.

word tho. let it get big, why bitch? its for a good purpose regardless of the previous ignorance towards it.. obviously there's an insane amount of terrible shit going on right now people have no idea about that will probably be made more known in a year or two, are you going to bitch then too?

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

March 8, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
EL_Guapo

Is 2012 the year to to care about Africa? Why hasn't anyone been aware of Kony like 3 years ago or more? Why now? Hmm...

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

March 8, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
kbos

This is shit i've always known goes on, not gunna watch the whole video i think i got the gist. when i do my part to lend a helping hand I like to do it in my own backyard, to each their own, im just more down with hands on shit.

event on 420 tho? theres already an event going on that day, smoke up homies.
March 8, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
Zeeks

1. To the people saying we should focus on our problems here in America first... smh. America doesn't have problems that are half as bad as Kony. Next time America has a warlord that is too powerful to be stopped by our government or military who abducts children, rapes the girls and uses them as sex slaves, and forces the boys to become his soldiers by first making them kill their parents and then mutilate the faces of the unwilling children, you let me know.

wait wait wait so you have to have a warlord in America, then force kids to become soldiers/rape etc to even start caring about your own peoples problem? smh ... we already have a bad economy, corrupted congress, tons of homeless kids, education is getting thinned out to support wars, education system is becoming a institution where every kid is labeled as numbers not individuals. We still have ghettos although we are a rich nation, you tell me where our priorities should be.
And i read the article for your information, Yes Kony is on his last legs, you do realize shit doesn't happen in a year where he just automatically loses. It takes a long time for any war to finish and repair, and the repair process is the longest part. Look at how poor the Ugandan government is obviously its going to take them a little longer compared to first world nations to defeat Kony entirely.
I'm not being a hipster it's called fucking questioning everything in life regardless if its good or bad, religion,politics, this. Also IC has a tendency to exaggerate the hell out of things to get donations out of people.

No, I care about our problems, but to prioritize them over Africa's (which is what you said) is dead wrong in my opinion. I see commercials over here for a charity Comcast does to give cheap/free internet to underprivileged youth. You're telling me it's more important that the ghetto kids in America can surf youtube than Africans getting some basic fucking drinking water? I don't base my views of who needs the most in this world on what country they're from. I am telling you where our priorities should be. Smh, you wouldn't last 5 minutes in Africa if you think being treated like a number instead of person is bad.

And no, you don't question everything, that was my whole point... you only question the Invisible Children movement and the white kids who hopped on the bandwagon because you're a hispter. If you questioned everything, you would have questioned the blog you posted here, which said Kony was on his last legs, starving and sick in the jungles of the Congo. It doesn't take a year, but your article is from 2006, so Kony has been starving for 6 years? How long do you think that takes, exactly? How is Uganda, or Central Africa for that matter, supposed to "repair" when they are still facing the constant threat of the LRA? (I know this is a much deeper issue and that Africa can't repair for a myriad of reasons beyond the LRA.) The war hasn't been won yet. He's still out there.

Yes, i won't last in Africa no fucking shit i'm as pampered as everyone else on this forum, blessed with a home,education and free time. i didn't mean he starved for 6 years, i mean he is starving IE losing supplies and yes LRA is still a threat but not as a big threat and i already addressed that Uganda will still be in a state of conflict before they are able to repair themselves AND i said it will take longer. My God when i mean clean the ghetto up i mean give people a fucking chance, some people here don't even have fresh food or clean water to drink as well, give them education A proper one and all that jazz.
HOW YOU going to say that i don't criticize/question everything i see or do when you just see me talking about this sensitive subject. The cause is good and in the right place but the people running it smh, and the only reason why i criticizing this is people seem to fucking think that this shit just started not 20-25 years ago, its the fact that people are fucking blind to the world-events around them. People too busy thinking about kim kardashian fucking some guy or Jersey shore shit or what lil wayne is thinking or some dumb shit like that.
March 8, 2012 @ 02:26 AM
ShamanCountry

http://shamancountry.tumblr.com/

March 8, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
Blunted at birth.

word tho, We deployed troops into uganda a couple months back, they got da oilz, kinda suspect that this KONY hype sprung up outta nowhere.

also china is smart AF for helping out african nations, that free trade center in lagos looks kool.

but yea america bout to run that shit man, we got da firepower and the media nigga #wereallyouthere #baldeaqleqanq
March 8, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
EL_Guapo

DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

March 8, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
NapoleonComplex

Who cares anymore

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

March 8, 2012 @ 08:58 AM

Inactive

SMH @ people getting completely sidetracked in criticising Invincible Children & Kony 2012

The main purpose of this campaign ... is to make this niga face trail in the International Criminal Court for the CRIMES he committed

The reason this has taken so long is because ... this man has not been captured!

He is at the top of the ICC most wanted list, and is the 7th most wanted man in the world

Keep fighting HB, Spread the word ... Let Justice prevail

DONATE

PROMOTE THE CAUSE
March 8, 2012 @ 12:59 PM
lyve

Joseph Kony, Invisible Children, and the Ugandan Government exposed

this nigga found Kony and interviewed him
March 8, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
WCDon

Who cares anymore

Seriously. Niggas these days get persuaded hella easily. Niggas be donating to some bullshit organization without knowing what the fuck they be actually doing.

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

March 8, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
TheAbstrakt

this guys cool, im glad hes gonna become famous
March 8, 2012 @ 11:51 PM

Inactive

Who cares anymore

Seriously. Niggas these days get persuaded hella easily. Niggas be donating to some bullshit organization without knowing what the fuck they be actually doing.

I've heard "Kony" is actually a nice man, who gives out free turkeys on Xmas to his village, but refused to give one to the white guy and his son, and that's why dude started this campaign against him. Idk
March 9, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
Lemonz

March 9, 2012 @ 12:32 AM
filthavenue

SMH @ people getting completely sidetracked in criticising Invincible Children & Kony 2012

The main purpose of this campaign ... is to make this niga face trail in the International Criminal Court for the CRIMES he committed

The reason this has taken so long is because ... this man has not been captured!

He is at the top of the ICC most wanted list, and is the 7th most wanted man in the world

Keep fighting HB, Spread the word ... Let Justice prevail

DONATE

PROMOTE THE CAUSE

dat simple mindset

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

March 9, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
WCDon

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

March 9, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
Lemonz

March 9, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
NoStress

This is ultimately a good thing as it is bringing awareness to the issue. Who cares if its been going on for a while better now then never. Its funny how much the word "hipster" is getting thrown around now..

burr

March 9, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
Miles_Morales

From the first page in this thread:

haha this had me dying
March 9, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
Virunga

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

March 9, 2012 @ 02:00 AM

Inactive

lol i love this. i hope she gets raped one day and someone says exactly this to her.

link her tumblr doe i think she chnged her name
March 9, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
yungm

damn..
March 9, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
Miles_Morales

Just checked out the KONY online store. Invisible children is SOLD OUT of everything. T-shirts, posters, and action kits. That's a lot of money. I just hope it goes to the right cause
March 9, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
Belak

fuck museveni

Please login first to reply.