HB … WE IN DIS!! Vol. Make this niga KONY famous!

Mar 08, 2012 @ 00:56
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260973843930?var=&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1413
Mar 08, 2012 @ 00:56
half of you are naive idiots who think you're helping and feeling inspired about something you'll forget about next week. the other half of you are naive idiots who are cynical losers who think they know more than everyone else because they read internet articles and watch youtube videos about conspiracy theories that make ridiculous claims with manufactured facts and manipulated data.

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

Mar 08, 2012 @ 01:13
Mar 08, 2012 @ 01:14
half of you are naive idiots who think you're helping and feeling inspired about something you'll forget about next week. the other half of you are naive idiots who are cynical losers who think they know more than everyone else because they read internet articles and watch youtube videos about conspiracy theories that make ridiculous claims with manufactured facts and manipulated data.

word tho. let it get big, why bitch? its for a good purpose regardless of the previous ignorance towards it.. obviously there's an insane amount of terrible shit going on right now people have no idea about that will probably be made more known in a year or two, are you going to bitch then too?
Mar 08, 2012 @ 01:20
Is 2012 the year to to care about Africa? Why hasn't anyone been aware of Kony like 3 years ago or more? Why now? Hmm...

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

Mar 08, 2012 @ 01:33
This is shit i've always known goes on, not gunna watch the whole video i think i got the gist. when i do my part to lend a helping hand I like to do it in my own backyard, to each their own, im just more down with hands on shit.

event on 420 tho? theres already an event going on that day, smoke up homies.
Mar 08, 2012 @ 02:03
abducts children, rapes the girls and uses them as sex slaves, and forces the boys to become his soldiers by first making them kill their parents and then mutilate the faces of the unwilling children,

wait wait wait so you have to have a warlord in America, then force kids to become soldiers/rape etc to even start caring about your own peoples problem? smh ... we already have a bad economy, corrupted congress, tons of homeless kids, education is getting thinned out to support wars, education system is becoming a institution where every kid is labeled as numbers not individuals. We still have ghettos although we are a rich nation, you tell me where our priorities should be.
And i read the article for your information, Yes Kony is on his last legs, you do realize shit doesn't happen in a year where he just automatically loses. It takes a long time for any war to finish and repair, and the repair process is the longest part. Look at how poor the Ugandan government is obviously its going to take them a little longer compared to first world nations to defeat Kony entirely.
I'm not being a hipster it's called fucking questioning everything in life regardless if its good or bad, religion,politics, this. Also IC has a tendency to exaggerate the hell out of things to get donations out of people.

No, I care about our problems, but to prioritize them over Africa's (which is what you said) is dead wrong in my opinion. I see commercials over here for a charity Comcast does to give cheap/free internet to underprivileged youth. You're telling me it's more important that the ghetto kids in America can surf youtube than Africans getting some basic fucking drinking water? I don't base my views of who needs the most in this world on what country they're from. I am telling you where our priorities should be. Smh, you wouldn't last 5 minutes in Africa if you think being treated like a number instead of person is bad.

And no, you don't question everything, that was my whole point... you only question the Invisible Children movement and the white kids who hopped on the bandwagon because you're a hispter. If you questioned everything, you would have questioned the blog you posted here, which said Kony was on his last legs, starving and sick in the jungles of the Congo. It doesn't take a year, but your article is from 2006, so Kony has been starving for 6 years? How long do you think that takes, exactly? How is Uganda, or Central Africa for that matter, supposed to "repair" when they are still facing the constant threat of the LRA? (I know this is a much deeper issue and that Africa can't repair for a myriad of reasons beyond the LRA.) The war hasn't been won yet. He's still out there.

Yes, i won't last in Africa no fucking shit i'm as pampered as everyone else on this forum, blessed with a home,education and free time. i didn't mean he starved for 6 years, i mean he is starving IE losing supplies and yes LRA is still a threat but not as a big threat and i already addressed that Uganda will still be in a state of conflict before they are able to repair themselves AND i said it will take longer. My God when i mean clean the ghetto up i mean give people a fucking chance, some people here don't even have fresh food or clean water to drink as well, give them education A proper one and all that jazz.
HOW YOU going to say that i don't criticize/question everything i see or do when you just see me talking about this sensitive subject. The cause is good and in the right place but the people running it smh, and the only reason why i criticizing this is people seem to fucking think that this shit just started not 20-25 years ago, its the fact that people are fucking blind to the world-events around them. People too busy thinking about kim kardashian fucking some guy or Jersey shore shit or what lil wayne is thinking or some dumb shit like that.
Mar 08, 2012 @ 02:26

http://shamancountry.tumblr.com/

Mar 08, 2012 @ 02:44

word tho, We deployed troops into uganda a couple months back, they got da oilz, kinda suspect that this KONY hype sprung up outta nowhere.

also china is smart AF for helping out african nations, that free trade center in lagos looks kool.

but yea america bout to run that shit man, we got da firepower and the media nigga #wereallyouthere #baldeaqleqanq
Mar 08, 2012 @ 03:14
DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

Mar 08, 2012 @ 03:31
Who cares anymore

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

Inactive User

Mar 08, 2012 @ 08:58
SMH @ people getting completely sidetracked in criticising Invincible Children & Kony 2012

The main purpose of this campaign ... is to make this niga face trail in the International Criminal Court for the CRIMES he committed

The reason this has taken so long is because ... this man has not been captured!

He is at the top of the ICC most wanted list, and is the 7th most wanted man in the world

Keep fighting HB, Spread the word ... Let Justice prevail

DONATE

PROMOTE THE CAUSE
Mar 08, 2012 @ 12:59
Joseph Kony, Invisible Children, and the Ugandan Government exposed

this nigga found Kony and interviewed him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSMZdVZ2BZo
Mar 08, 2012 @ 22:06
Who cares anymore

Seriously. Niggas these days get persuaded hella easily. Niggas be donating to some bullshit organization without knowing what the fuck they be actually doing.

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

Mar 08, 2012 @ 22:36
this guys cool, im glad hes gonna become famous

https://soundcloud.com/b4ttl3t04dz

Inactive User

Mar 08, 2012 @ 23:51
Who cares anymore

Seriously. Niggas these days get persuaded hella easily. Niggas be donating to some bullshit organization without knowing what the fuck they be actually doing.

I've heard "Kony" is actually a nice man, who gives out free turkeys on Xmas to his village, but refused to give one to the white guy and his son, and that's why dude started this campaign against him. Idk
Mar 09, 2012 @ 00:18
Mar 09, 2012 @ 00:32
SMH @ people getting completely sidetracked in criticising Invincible Children & Kony 2012

The main purpose of this campaign ... is to make this niga face trail in the International Criminal Court for the CRIMES he committed

The reason this has taken so long is because ... this man has not been captured!

He is at the top of the ICC most wanted list, and is the 7th most wanted man in the world

Keep fighting HB, Spread the word ... Let Justice prevail

DONATE

PROMOTE THE CAUSE

dat simple mindset

017shop.ca

Mar 09, 2012 @ 00:35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3_DglhKf44&feature=player_embedded

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

Mar 09, 2012 @ 00:41
Mar 09, 2012 @ 01:48
This is ultimately a good thing as it is bringing awareness to the issue. Who cares if its been going on for a while better now then never. Its funny how much the word "hipster" is getting thrown around now..

burr

Mar 09, 2012 @ 01:55
From the first page in this thread:

haha this had me dying
Mar 09, 2012 @ 01:58

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

Inactive User

Mar 09, 2012 @ 02:00

lol i love this. i hope she gets raped one day and someone says exactly this to her.

link her tumblr doe i think she chnged her name
Mar 09, 2012 @ 02:05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3_DglhKf44&feature=player_embedded

damn..
Mar 09, 2012 @ 02:47
Just checked out the KONY online store. Invisible children is SOLD OUT of everything. T-shirts, posters, and action kits. That's a lot of money. I just hope it goes to the right cause
Mar 09, 2012 @ 03:02
fuck museveni
Mar 09, 2012 @ 03:28
invisble child is a shit organization, don't buy shit from them
Mar 09, 2012 @ 03:28
Just checked out the KONY online store. Invisible children is SOLD OUT of everything. T-shirts, posters, and action kits. That's a lot of money. I just hope it goes to the right cause
Only 35% of the profit is going for the cause, the remaining 65% will be put to marketing, advertising, etc

Mar 09, 2012 @ 03:29
Only 35% of the profit is going for the cause, the remaining 65% will be put to marketing, advertising, etc

they spent a million on "traveling" Last year
Please login first to reply.