March 7, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
BukkakeChief

What the fuck are you talking about. Why does it have to be white boys? Why not people that give a shit. If you want to play that game why are there no black people doing anything about this? I mean aren't black people in Africa already? Mercenaries? What the fuck do you know? You aint about shit either let them get justice by their means and you can keep talking out of your ass. Or in your case into.

Because they waste their money on a fucking radio tower to warn eachother. Get some PMCs, Kill Kony and most leaders of the LRA and their probllm is half solved.

Supreme, BS FUNERAL, HUF :http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162930?topic_page=1

March 7, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

1. To the people saying we should focus on our problems here in America first... smh. America doesn't have problems that are half as bad as Kony. Next time America has a warlord that is too powerful to be stopped by our government or military who abducts children, rapes the girls and uses them as sex slaves, and forces the boys to become his soldiers by first making them kill their parents and then mutilate the faces of the unwilling children, you let me know.

2. To the people saying "oh white people shouldn't help because they're assholes and they caused the problem in the first place." Yes, European imperialism from 300 years ago can be almost entirely blamed for Africa's problems today. So now what? You want us to just sit back and let all the other races figure it out, because our great-great-great-great grandfathers did something wrong? Good luck I guess. Not to mention it's pretty stupid to reprimand someone for trying to fix a problem they created.

3. Those of you who are being hipsters in this thread (omar, zeeks) you're not going far enough. You need to go deeper #inception #nohomo. You're so quick to be like "oh everyone's jumping on the bandwagon but I'm not going to, I'm gonna be cool and disprove them all by posting blog links etc." Yet zeeks didn't even take the time to apparently read that the blog link he posted was from 2006. It claims that Kony is "on his last legs, sick and starving in the Congo" and that Uganda has peace with Kony. Yet here we are, it's 2012, Kony is still alive and well, and as it even said in the video he has broken the peace accords numerous times. You're so quick to dismiss the Invisible Children movement but you don't even do some basic criticism on some random tumblr bog? #CYNICALREALASSNIGGA, indeed. Some of the criticisms in this thread have been legit, like the link Deccck posted but it seems like you are just criticisizing to against the grain.

Thank You!
March 7, 2012 @ 06:57 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

I didn't know they were sent prior to the movement, but if that's true, it is irrelevant. Again, you're wrong. This isn't the first time the govt. has acted on the behalf of the populace. Operation Restore Hope in 1993. The whole reason Clinton authorized Delta Force, SOAR, and the Rangers to go in was because of a picture on the cover of Newsweek of a starving kid suffering during a famine. People spoke up about it and guess what? He sent a task force. That was 19 years ago. Somalia is still just as horrible if not worse than it was. That operation by and large was considered a disaster and it's one of the reasons the US refuses to deploy combatants to Africa ever again. The US is extremely hesitant to send forces Africa because of the stigma attached to that situation.

I'm not saying it won't, i just want people to understand it probably won't and if it does, don't be fucking losers and pretend the situation stopped existing (i.e. no more shit about Somalia, Sudan, or Sierra Leonne). Also what i'm saying: there is more than just this issue going on in Africa, if you're going only bring light to one, bring light to them all.

ERRYBODY NEEDS TO FALL OFF BUDDYOMAR'S DICK
man speaks so many words of wisdom right now it aint even funny.

like yeah this is good in the short term and people are fucking dying and it would help to accomplish this but look it's a whole system of western imperialism and violent economics that lead to this type of shit. so you take down kony...so what? africa still gonna be fucked up. we do this then we gonna go back to being oblivious to this shit and not give a fuck about it and be complicit in the whole system. yeah it's an important issue and i'm all for stopping this guy but instead of making kony the big name we should be trying to highlight the system that breeds these types of fucked up situations.

aside from that i woner who the fuck is making the guns this man is using right now? probably some mofo in the west.

fuck it tho kill kony still

Atleast people are trying to make the world a better place. And FYI Ak-47 are produce in Russia genius.
March 7, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

Because they waste their money on a fucking radio tower to warn eachother. Get some PMCs, Kill Kony and most leaders of the LRA and their probllm is half solved.

Why is that stupid? A radio tower is better than giving people guns. Private Military will do more damage because they don't care about collateral damage? They'll just to go in guns blazing. Then more people will be upset and more white people are this and that. Blah blah blah Im black everyone white is evil, ect, ect..
March 7, 2012 @ 07:16 PM
BukkakeChief

All a radio tower does is warn them so they can run. At least PMCs will get shit done. What's better, a few civilians dead along with Kony and the leaders, or letting the shit go on along with more people dying.

Supreme, BS FUNERAL, HUF :http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162930?topic_page=1

March 7, 2012 @ 07:17 PM
Zeeks

Why is that stupid? A radio tower is better than giving people guns. Private Military will do more damage because they don't care about collateral damage? They'll just to go in guns blazing. Then more people will be upset and more white people are this and that. Blah blah blah Im black everyone white is evil, ect, ect..

Log off.
March 7, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
madhaussss

"I do not doubt for a second that the students involved in the Acadia KONY 2012 page have great intentions, nor do I doubt for a second that Joseph Kony is a very evil man. But despite this, I’m strongly opposed to supporting the KONY 2012 campaign.

KONY 2012 is the product of a group called Invisible Children, a controversial activist group and not-for-profit. They’ve released 11 films, most with an accompanying bracelet colour (KONY 2012 is fittingly red), all of which focus on Joseph Kony. When we buy merch from them, when we link to their video, when we put up posters linking to their website, we support the organization. I don’t think that’s a good thing, and I’m not alone.

Invisible Children has been condemned time and time again. As a registered not-for-profit, its finances are public. Last year, the organization spent $8,676,614. Only 31% went to their charity program (page 6). This is far from ideal, and Charity Navigator rates their accountability 2/5 stars because they haven’t had their finances externally audited. But it goes way deeper than that.

The group is in favour of direct military intervention, and their money funds the Ugandan government’s army and various other military forces. Here’s a photo of the founders of Invisible Children posing with weapons and personnel of the Sudan People’s Liberation Army. Both the Ugandan army and Sudan People’s Liberation Army are riddled with accusations of rape and looting, but Invisible Children defends them, arguing that the Ugandan army is “better equipped than that of any of the other affected countries”, although Kony is no longer active in Uganda and hasn’t been since 2006 by their own admission.

Still, the bulk of Invisible Children’s spending isn’t on funding African militias, but on awareness and filmmaking. Which can be great, except that Foreign Affairs has claimed that Invisible Children (among others) “manipulates facts for strategic purposes, exaggerating the scale of LRA abductions and murders and emphasizing the LRA’s use of innocent children as soldiers, and portraying Kony — a brutal man, to be sure — as uniquely awful, a Kurtz-like embodiment of evil.” He’s certainly evil, but exaggeration and manipulation to capture the public eye is unproductive, unprofessional and dishonest.
As Christ Blattman, a political scientist at Yale, writes on the topic of IC’s programming, “There’s also something inherently misleading, naive, maybe even dangerous, about the idea of rescuing children or saving of Africa. […] It hints uncomfortably of the White Man’s Burden. Worse, sometimes it does more than hint. The savior attitude is pervasive in advocacy, and it inevitably shapes programming. Usually misconceived programming.”

Still, Kony’s a bad guy, and he’s been around a while. Which is why the US has been involved in stopping him for years. U.S. Africa Command (AFRICOM) has sent multiple missions to capture or kill Kony over the years. And they’ve failed time and time again, each provoking a ferocious response and increased retaliative slaughter. The issue with taking out a man who uses a child army is that his bodyguards are children. Any effort to capture or kill him will almost certainly result in many children’s deaths, an impact that needs to be minimized as much as possible. Each attempt brings more retaliation. And yet Invisible Children funds this military intervention. Kony has been involved in peace talks in the past, which have fallen through. But Invisible Children is now focusing on military intervention.

Military intervention may or may not be the right idea, but people supporting KONY 2012 probably don’t realize they’re helping fund the Ugandan military who are themselves raping and looting away. If people know this and still support Invisible Children because they feel it’s the best solution based on their knowledge and research, I have no issue with that. But I don’t think most people are in that position, and that’s a problem.

Is awareness good? Yes. But these problems are highly complex, not one-dimensional and, frankly, aren’t of the nature that can be solved by postering, film-making and changing your Facebook profile picture, as hard as that is to swallow. Giving your money and public support to Invisible Children so they can spend it on funding ill-advised violent intervention and movie #12 isn’t helping. Do I have a better answer? No, I don’t, but that doesn’t mean that you should support KONY 2012 just because it’s something. Something isn’t always better than nothing. Sometimes it’s worse.
If you want to write to the Prime Minister, go ahead. If you want to write to the Minister of Foreign Affairs, go ahead. If you want to write to the Minister of National Defence, go ahead. (He’s an Acadia alum!) And if you want to write to our MP here in Kings-Hants, go ahead. But let’s keep it about Joseph Kony, not KONY 2012."

~ Grant Oyston makes a really good point
March 7, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
BukkakeChief

^^yes gg

March 7, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
Virunga

white people smh

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

March 7, 2012 @ 07:35 PM
R.

Haha I know its a serious matter but fuck I lol'd
March 7, 2012 @ 07:36 PM
Legit Shit

The issue with taking out a man who uses a child army is that his bodyguards are children. Any effort to capture or kill him will almost certainly result in many children’s deaths, an impact that needs to be minimized as much as possible. Each attempt brings more retaliation.

What? Who cares if they're children? If they're trying to kill you for trying to 'save' them, then they need to be taken out too. Killing 200 kids to 'save' entire generations of children seems alright to me. This damn country and their morals. USA needs moar Shane, less Dale

upthefunk

March 7, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
shakintheD

#FREEKONY

YALL HEARD IT HERE FIRST
March 7, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
Virunga

http://visiblechildren.tumblr.com/post/18890947431/we-got-trouble

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

March 7, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
kRaws

http://tumblr.thedailywh.at/post/18909727859/on-kony-2012-i-honestly-wanted-to-stay-as-far

kids should stop bandwagoning

On Kony 2012: I honestly wanted to stay as far away as possible from KONY 2012, the latest fauxtivist fad sweeping the web (remember 'change your Facebook profile pic to stop child abuse'), but you clearly won’t stop sending me that damn video until I say something about it, so here goes:

Stop sending me that video.

The organization behind Kony 2012 — Invisible Children Inc. — is an extremely shady nonprofit that has been called ”misleading,” “naive,” and “dangerous” by a Yale political science professor, and has been accused by Foreign Affairs of “manipulat[ing] facts for strategic purposes.” They have also been criticized by the Better Business Bureau for refusing to provide information necessary to determine if IC meets the Bureau’s standards.

Additionally, IC has a low two-star rating in accountability from Charity Navigator because they won’t let their financials be independently audited. That’s not a good thing. In fact, it’s a very bad thing, and should make you immediately pause and reflect on where the money you’re sending them is going.

By IC’s own admission, only 31% of all the funds they receive go toward actually helping anyone [pdf]. The rest go to line the pockets of the three people in charge of the organization, to pay for their travel expenses (over $1 million in the last year alone) and to fund their filmmaking business (also over a million) — which is quite an effective way to make more money, as clearly illustrated by the fact that so many can’t seem to stop forwarding their well-engineered emotional blackmail to everyone they’ve ever known.

And as far as what they do with that money:

The group is in favour of direct military intervention, and their money supports the Ugandan government’s army and various other military forces. Here’s a photo of the founders of Invisible Children posing with weapons and personnel of the Sudan People’s Liberation Army. Both the Ugandan army and Sudan People’s Liberation Army are riddled with accusations of rape and looting, but Invisible Children defends them, arguing that the Ugandan army is “better equipped than that of any of the other affected countries”, although Kony is no longer active in Uganda and hasn’t been since 2006 by their own admission. These books each refer to the rape and sexual assault that are perennial issues with the UPDF, the military group Invisible Children is defending.

Let’s not get our lines crossed: The Lord’s Resistance Army is bad news. And Joseph Kony is a very bad man, and needs to be stopped. But propping up Uganda’s decades-old dictatorship and its military arm, which has been accused by the UN of committing unspeakable atrocities and itself facilitated the recruitment of child soldiers, is not the way to go about it.

The United States is already plenty involved in helping rout Kony and his band of psycho sycophants. Kony is on the run, having been pushed out of Uganda, and it’s likely he will soon be caught, if he isn’t already dead. But killing Kony won’t fix anything, just as killing Osama bin Laden didn’t end terrorism. The LRA might collapse, but, as Foreign Affairs points out, it is “a relatively small player in all of this — as much a symptom as a cause of the endemic violence.”

Myopically placing the blame for all of central Africa’s woes on Kony — even as a starting point — will only imperil many more people than are already in danger.

Sending money to a nonprofit that wants to muck things up by dousing the flames with fuel is not helping. Want to help? Really want to help? Send your money to nonprofits that are putting more than 31% toward rebuilding the region’s medical and educational infrastructure, so that former child soldiers have something worth coming home to.

Here are just a few of those charities. They all have a sparkling four-star rating from Charity Navigator, and, more importantly, no interest in airdropping American troops armed to the teeth into the middle of a multi-nation tribal war to help one madman catch another.

The bottom line is, research your causes thoroughly. Don’t just forward a random video to a stranger because a mass murderer makes a five-year-old “sad.” Learn a little bit about the complexities of the region’s ongoing strife before advocating for direct military intervention.

There is no black and white in the world. And going about solving important problems like there is just serves to make all those equally troubling shades of gray invisible.

ctyaprvl.com | cityapproval.com | cityapproval.tumblr.com

March 7, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
Homes

1. To the people saying we should focus on our problems here in America first... smh. America doesn't have problems that are half as bad as Kony. Next time America has a warlord that is too powerful to be stopped by our government or military who abducts children, rapes the girls and uses them as sex slaves, and forces the boys to become his soldiers by first making them kill their parents and then mutilate the faces of the unwilling children, you let me know.

wait wait wait so you have to have a warlord in America, then force kids to become soldiers/rape etc to even start caring about your own peoples problem? smh ... we already have a bad economy, corrupted congress, tons of homeless kids, education is getting thinned out to support wars, education system is becoming a institution where every kid is labeled as numbers not individuals. We still have ghettos although we are a rich nation, you tell me where our priorities should be.
And i read the article for your information, Yes Kony is on his last legs, you do realize shit doesn't happen in a year where he just automatically loses. It takes a long time for any war to finish and repair, and the repair process is the longest part. Look at how poor the Ugandan government is obviously its going to take them a little longer compared to first world nations to defeat Kony entirely.
I'm not being a hipster it's called fucking questioning everything in life regardless if its good or bad, religion,politics, this. Also IC has a tendency to exaggerate the hell out of things to get donations out of people.

No, I care about our problems, but to prioritize them over Africa's (which is what you said) is dead wrong in my opinion. I see commercials over here for a charity Comcast does to give cheap/free internet to underprivileged youth. You're telling me it's more important that the ghetto kids in America can surf youtube than Africans getting some basic fucking drinking water? I don't base my views of who needs the most in this world on what country they're from. I am telling you where our priorities should be. Smh, you wouldn't last 5 minutes in Africa if you think being treated like a number instead of person is bad.

And no, you don't question everything, that was my whole point... you only question the Invisible Children movement and the white kids who hopped on the bandwagon because you're a hispter. If you questioned everything, you would have questioned the blog you posted here, which said Kony was on his last legs, starving and sick in the jungles of the Congo. It doesn't take a year, but your article is from 2006, so Kony has been starving for 6 years? How long do you think that takes, exactly? How is Uganda, or Central Africa for that matter, supposed to "repair" when they are still facing the constant threat of the LRA? (I know this is a much deeper issue and that Africa can't repair for a myriad of reasons beyond the LRA.) The war hasn't been won yet. He's still out there.
March 7, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
Hmmm

March 7, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
BuddyOmar

OK i get it. Child soldier leader, they trying to get him famous etc. to spread awareness.

That's all good and well but these white boys ain't doing shit. Why don't they collect donations to hire mercenaries to go in and take him out?

Sounds like these white boys aren't about that life.

What the fuck are you talking about. Why does it have to be white boys? Why not people that give a shit. If you want to play that game why are there no black people doing anything about this? I mean aren't black people in Africa already? Mercenaries? What the fuck do you know? You aint about shit either let them get justice by their means and you can keep talking out of your ass. Or in your case into.

Nigga I'm half-joking. The majority of these fauxtivists are unoriginal, white-guilt-having Ivy League college kids and just dumb kids in general whose only knowledge of world history and foreign affairs comes from MSM and a regular level World History class their sophmore year in high school. I'm not going to even respond to your nonsensical drivel.

2. To the people saying "oh white people shouldn't help because they're assholes and they caused the problem in the first place." Yes, European imperialism from 300 years ago can be almost entirely blamed for Africa's problems today. So now what? You want us to just sit back and let all the other races figure it out, because our great-great-great-great grandfathers did something wrong? Good luck I guess. Not to mention it's pretty stupid to reprimand someone for trying to fix a problem they created.

3. Those of you who are being hipsters in this thread (omar, zeeks) you're not going far enough. You need to go deeper #inception #nohomo. You're so quick to be like "oh everyone's jumping on the bandwagon but I'm not going to, I'm gonna be cool and disprove them all by posting blog links etc." Yet zeeks didn't even take the time to apparently read that the blog link he posted was from 2006. It claims that Kony is "on his last legs, sick and starving in the Congo" and that Uganda has peace with Kony. Yet here we are, it's 2012, Kony is still alive and well, and as it even said in the video he has broken the peace accords numerous times. You're so quick to dismiss the Invisible Children movement but you don't even do some basic criticism on some random tumblr bog? #CYNICALREALASSNIGGA, indeed. Some of the criticisms in this thread have been legit, like the link Deccck posted but it seems like you are just criticisizing to against the grain.

NIGGA.. I'm not going to waste my time criticizing an already controversial and notoriously shady organization like Invisible Children. Why don't you already look at the dozens of blogs and financial reports that prove and provided substantial evidence that not only are instincts good af but I'm 100% correct with what I've previously stated. It's not called being a hipster, it's called being intelligent and well versed with how the world works. You sheltered fuck niggas were easily deceived by what is essentially, one of the greatest scams of the 21st century so far.

Buddy isn't going to blog about this because, in all honesty, I don't give a cute niggas donk about this issue whatsoever. I knew it was bullshit from the start and now you fools are beginning to realize it now. Honestly, to criticize Invisible Children would be like to write a 10 page report on why Tyson Beckford is handsome. It would be overkill. Anyone with a pulse is capable of just looking at the financial reports or further analyze the situation in Uganda and understand that Invisible Children is a brilliant marketing campaign to get rich off of well meaning people.

QUICK SUMMARY: BUDDY IS RIGHT AND THE HATERS ARE NOT ONLY UGLY NIGGAS, BUT THEY WRONG NIGGAS. #BUDDYWIZDOM #BUDDYWASRIGHT #EATCROWNOHOMODOE

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 7, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
Mc sushi

You know what Americans problem is? We care too much..
If Uganda doesn't want to deal with Joseph Kony why should we have to do anything about it??
Are we not in enough problems ourself??

You can Thank me now or later by using RepCode: "N4E1" Karmaloop.com//Plndr.com.

March 7, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
BuddyOmar

http://tumblr.thedailywh.at/post/18909727859/on-kony-2012-i-honestly-wanted-to-stay-as-far

kids should stop bandwagoning

On Kony 2012: I honestly wanted to stay as far away as possible from KONY 2012, the latest fauxtivist fad sweeping the web (remember 'change your Facebook profile pic to stop child abuse'), but you clearly won’t stop sending me that damn video until I say something about it, so here goes:

Stop sending me that video.

The organization behind Kony 2012 — Invisible Children Inc. — is an extremely shady nonprofit that has been called ”misleading,” “naive,” and “dangerous” by a Yale political science professor, and has been accused by Foreign Affairs of “manipulat[ing] facts for strategic purposes.” They have also been criticized by the Better Business Bureau for refusing to provide information necessary to determine if IC meets the Bureau’s standards.

Additionally, IC has a low two-star rating in accountability from Charity Navigator because they won’t let their financials be independently audited. That’s not a good thing. In fact, it’s a very bad thing, and should make you immediately pause and reflect on where the money you’re sending them is going.

By IC’s own admission, only 31% of all the funds they receive go toward actually helping anyone [pdf]. The rest go to line the pockets of the three people in charge of the organization, to pay for their travel expenses (over $1 million in the last year alone) and to fund their filmmaking business (also over a million) — which is quite an effective way to make more money, as clearly illustrated by the fact that so many can’t seem to stop forwarding their well-engineered emotional blackmail to everyone they’ve ever known.

And as far as what they do with that money:

The group is in favour of direct military intervention, and their money supports the Ugandan government’s army and various other military forces. Here’s a photo of the founders of Invisible Children posing with weapons and personnel of the Sudan People’s Liberation Army. Both the Ugandan army and Sudan People’s Liberation Army are riddled with accusations of rape and looting, but Invisible Children defends them, arguing that the Ugandan army is “better equipped than that of any of the other affected countries”, although Kony is no longer active in Uganda and hasn’t been since 2006 by their own admission. These books each refer to the rape and sexual assault that are perennial issues with the UPDF, the military group Invisible Children is defending.

Let’s not get our lines crossed: The Lord’s Resistance Army is bad news. And Joseph Kony is a very bad man, and needs to be stopped. But propping up Uganda’s decades-old dictatorship and its military arm, which has been accused by the UN of committing unspeakable atrocities and itself facilitated the recruitment of child soldiers, is not the way to go about it.

The United States is already plenty involved in helping rout Kony and his band of psycho sycophants. Kony is on the run, having been pushed out of Uganda, and it’s likely he will soon be caught, if he isn’t already dead. But killing Kony won’t fix anything, just as killing Osama bin Laden didn’t end terrorism. The LRA might collapse, but, as Foreign Affairs points out, it is “a relatively small player in all of this — as much a symptom as a cause of the endemic violence.”

Myopically placing the blame for all of central Africa’s woes on Kony — even as a starting point — will only imperil many more people than are already in danger.

Sending money to a nonprofit that wants to muck things up by dousing the flames with fuel is not helping. Want to help? Really want to help? Send your money to nonprofits that are putting more than 31% toward rebuilding the region’s medical and educational infrastructure, so that former child soldiers have something worth coming home to.

Here are just a few of those charities. They all have a sparkling four-star rating from Charity Navigator, and, more importantly, no interest in airdropping American troops armed to the teeth into the middle of a multi-nation tribal war to help one madman catch another.

The bottom line is, research your causes thoroughly. Don’t just forward a random video to a stranger because a mass murderer makes a five-year-old “sad.” Learn a little bit about the complexities of the region’s ongoing strife before advocating for direct military intervention.

There is no black and white in the world. And going about solving important problems like there is just serves to make all those equally troubling shades of gray invisible.

Also Jamesm, read that last line and remember what you said about everything being black and white. Remember what I said about that and read that last paragraph VERY carefully. #BUDDYWASRIGHT #NOTGONNALETITGO

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 7, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
unknown force

stfu yall niggas weren't doing anything for invisible children 10 years ago why start now
March 7, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
reversal

March 7, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
madhaussss

this is great
March 7, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
W33ZY

wait wait wait so you have to have a warlord in America, then force kids to become soldiers/rape etc to even start caring about your own peoples problem? smh ... we already have a bad economy, corrupted congress, tons of homeless kids, education is getting thinned out to support wars, education system is becoming a institution where every kid is labeled as numbers not individuals. We still have ghettos although we are a rich nation, you tell me where our priorities should be.
And i read the article for your information, Yes Kony is on his last legs, you do realize shit doesn't happen in a year where he just automatically loses. It takes a long time for any war to finish and repair, and the repair process is the longest part. Look at how poor the Ugandan government is obviously its going to take them a little longer compared to first world nations to defeat Kony entirely.
I'm not being a hipster it's called fucking questioning everything in life regardless if its good or bad, religion,politics, this. Also IC has a tendency to exaggerate the hell out of things to get donations out of people.

this dude knows what's up. America needs to stop helping everyone out! Do you see china or any other countries saying KONY 2012?? No, because they don't give a shit and are a smart nation who doesn't give all of their time and money away to countries to earn the right of saying "they helped"
March 7, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
gunner

Click this link: http://visiblechildren.tumblr.com/ it's counteract to invisible children. If actually believe America really care about those abducted children than I don't know what to tell you.
March 7, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
datniqqararthur

lmfaooooO

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

March 7, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
CAPO

there are too many of you fucking armchair generals and politicians, shut the fuck up. stop blaming whitey for everything as well. too typical, it isn't event funny.

you're all worse than hipsters. and no one uses that word. also, not everyone wants to ball so that they can buy more preme. some people feel like they have a purpose. materialistic faggots

❤ to supporters and ugandans
March 7, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
filthavenue

stfu yall niggas weren't doing anything for invisible children 10 years ago why start now

Lmfao, this is relevant to about 90% of my facebook timeline

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

March 7, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
PKdaGod

lmfaooooO

LOLLLL
March 8, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
FORTE ASHLEY OLSEN

March 8, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
It's Only Hype