March 7, 2012 @ 03:33 AM

Inactive

OK i get it. Child soldier leader, they trying to get him famous etc. to spread awareness.

That's all good and well but these white boys ain't doing shit. Why don't they collect donations to hire mercenaries to go in and take him out?

Sounds like these white boys aren't about that life.

OBVS DIDNT WATCH THE VIDEO

SMH... I watched the video. This is a good cause. However, this is another case of American naivete. We think by removing one man the entire problem stops. It's deeper than that. This is a cultural problem. Kony is certainly not alone in his regime either.

I hate to be that cynical nigga but the reality is this is going to be something white hipsters cling to for a couple months and nothing more will become of it. I wish this handsome casper nigga the best of luck though.

It just worries me when I see his face in a poster next to Osama Bin Laden (a CIA agent and myth invented to brainwash and scare Americans) and Hitler. Surely the comparisons are justified it's just very sensationalized and flashy and I hope this campaign doesn't become another failed example of groupthink and mindlessness and actually accomplishes something.

The problem is, if the US Govt. really cared they would've sent Special Forces and not advisors. Advisors don't do jack shit. They need to demand more than that, because places like Africa don't have any rules. It's no mans land.

Also, I love the fact this nigga is charging 30.00 for the kit. Genius. He's going to get rich off of these niggas. This reminds me of that bullshit several years ago with the concerts dedicating to ending global warming and they ended up making billions off of it and doing jack shit. Again, this is just hipster bullshit to make money. God bless this dude, but come on yall, don't be so naive.

go more into that osama thing

and yeah this is gonna be the new wallstreet bs

i hope kony gets taken down doe
March 7, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
BuddyOmar

OK i get it. Child soldier leader, they trying to get him famous etc. to spread awareness.

That's all good and well but these white boys ain't doing shit. Why don't they collect donations to hire mercenaries to go in and take him out?

This is a good cause.

Ok, then what's the issue? Let us white guilt ridden niggas have our fun and if something good comes out of it, then so be it.
I mean, we need something to pat ourselves on the back for. ITS BEEN 5 YEARS SINCE THE SAVE DARFUR SHIT. WE'RE FIENDING FOR THAT ALTRUISM HIGH. DON'T SUPPORT THIS FOR THE UGANDAN CHILDREN, DO IT FOR THE HELPLESS WHITE FOLK WHO NEED ANOTHER THING TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT. DO IT FOR US BRUH.

forreal though, at the end of they day, a lot of people would be better off with this guy out of the picture and thats all that matters. IDC if it won't fix africa (I know it won't), but it'll benefit a lot of people at least in the short term.

edit: and of course this shit was flashy and sensationalized, more people pay attention that way. They're just applying propaganda techniques to a good cause.

Let me elucidate,

Although it's a good cause--as in, it means well-- this is just nonsense in the large part. They haven't done jack shit in all this time. They deployed 100 advisors. They built a radio station. That's it. I remember that Save Darfur nonsense. Nothing ever became of it. Occupy Wall Street. Again, more pretentious nonsense. This to me just appears to be yet another veiled way of making money off of rich white people with nothing else going on in their lives. I wish I had the luxury of being completely naive and clueless. Anyways, that's just my two cents.

I just refuse to participate in shit like this because it's insulting to the situation and the people by and large. Just gross over simplification and focusing on the red herring that is Kony. Kony himself is going to be bigger than the actual problem, just like Osama Bin Laden supposedly was.

I feel a better idea would be to use all that money they have saved up and invest in hiring a PMC to not only kill Kony and his regime, but also ensure the safety of all the kids.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 7, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
johnathan

SMH... I watched the video. This is a good cause. However, this is another case of American naivete. We think by removing one man the entire problem stops. It's deeper than that. This is a cultural problem. Kony is certainly not alone in his regime either.

I hate to be that cynical nigga but the reality is this is going to be something white hipsters cling to for a couple months and nothing more will become of it. I wish this handsome casper nigga the best of luck though.

It just worries me when I see his face in a poster next to Osama Bin Laden (a CIA agent and myth invented to brainwash and scare Americans) and Hitler. Surely the comparisons are justified it's just very sensationalized and flashy and I hope this campaign doesn't become another failed example of groupthink and mindlessness and actually accomplishes something.

The problem is, if the US Govt. really cared they would've sent Special Forces and not advisors. Advisors don't do jack shit. They need to demand more than that, because places like Africa don't have any rules. It's no mans land.

Also, I love the fact this nigga is charging 30.00 for the kit. Genius. He's going to get rich off of these niggas. This reminds me of that bullshit several years ago with the concerts dedicating to ending global warming and they ended up making billions off of it and doing jack shit. Again, this is just hipster bullshit to make money. God bless this dude, but come on yall, don't be so naive.

You're fucking retarded for this post, lol... You guys act as if the Army is only going to kill or capture Kony and then let the rest of them solders go... Like you all really don't know jack shit, do you? Theyre going to go after the whole fucking LRA. Yet the only way to do it is to make it a trending topic, seriously. If senators, government officals, politicians keep getting calls about this issue they'll have to deploy larger forces. WITHOUT the help of the people the creator of this movement has already got solders deployed in Uganda. Not even suggesting the American forces going to be some war heroes like COD and take on Kony's whole army. But they can work with the African armies and supply them with the technology to take him down. This isn't a Bin Laden conspiracy. This dude is actually hiding out in jungles, he WILL BE CAPTURED. As long as the pressure is on the politicians to make the moves from the people the pressure will be on the armed forces of European and American countries to deploy troops, fund the cause and support them with technology. As long as this happens they dude will be captured. Government forces are far more sophisticated than the people making this topic trending. If the government officials realize this is truly important to the people of their country they'll make it a job. And when wealthy nations go to war they get the job done; they'll take out ALL of the LRA not just Kony. You don't have to go out and put posters out just make it aware to the public via media and the rest will take it's course.

And on your subject of the money... This isn't a government project. There is no conspiracy here... It isn't as complex as you think it is. Just keep the pressure on your government officials and get your head out of your ass not everything is as deep as you'd like to think... Not every issue is grey like 9/11. I truly believe this is a very black and white issue and is the reason it's so easy for everyone to hop on board. So get your head out of your ass Michael Moore.

free max b 2013

March 7, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
Homes

Not saying this in an asshole tone, just straightforward, don't be a hipster. I get what you are saying, but be cynical of your own trend of thoughts too. I first heard about the child army in Uganda my freshman year of high school when all these white kids were hyped up on the Invisible Children movement, and that was 5 years ago. I don't think it will necessarily just be forgotten about. Not to mention I think it was just last year that the US actually did take some action about it (I can't remember what and I haven't watched the video yet).

Also, it's not just a cultural problem necessarily. Sometimes when you have as desperate a situation as the one the Ugandans live in, all it takes is one evil man to capitalize on it. Take Germany for example. Hitler rose to power because he unified and restored a country whose economy was in the shitter. He took Germany from being a country whose money was worth more as paper than as currency to being one of the world powers in 10 years, and the people loved him for that. He then used his power to commit genocide. After WWII, when he and his regime were wiped out, Germany went back to normal. Nazism didn't become a cultural thing; it basically just disappeared with Hitler.
March 7, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
BuddyOmar

You're fucking retarded for this post, lol... You guys act as if the Army is only going to kill or capture Kony and then let the rest of them solders go... Like you all really don't know jack shit, do you? Theyre going to go after the whole fucking LRA. Yet the only way to do it is to make it a trending topic, seriously. If senators, government officals, politicians keep getting calls about this issue they'll have to deploy larger forces. WITHOUT the help of the people this dude has already got solders deployed in Uganda. Not even suggesting they're going to be some war heroes like some COD and take on Kony's whole army. But they can work with the African armies and supply them with the technology to take him down. This isn't a Bin Laden conspiracy. This dude is actually hiding out in jungles, he WILL BE CAPTURED. As long as the pressure is on the politicians to make the moves from the people the pressure will be on the armed forces of European and American countries to deploy troops, fund the cause and support them with technology. As long as this happens they dude will be captured. Government forces are far more sophisticated than the people making this topic trending. If the government officials realize this is truly important to the people of their country they'll make it a job. And when wealthy nations go to war they get the job done; they'll take out ALL of the LRA not just Kony. You don't have to go out and put posters out just make it aware to the public via media and the rest will take it's course.

The US is already doing what you've mentioned. Technology only goes so far. What captures people is intelligence. They aren't going to be giving them anything sophisticated anyways. We barely supply the Marine Corps. with good enough technology now imagine what Desert Storm era shit these Ugandan niggas are going to get. The fact is you're forgetting this isn't a case of Washington ambushing Hessians this is a case of war. People are being killed everyday in this conflict. It isn't as simple as just finding him,again, this is a large scale conflict. The problem is you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Also, Senators are moved by dollar signs. They are way bigger issues these guys are worrying about in their mind.

They haven't sent actual combatants. They sent ADVISORS. They are no different than ones we sent to Da Nang, no different than the ones in Kabul, no different than the ones in Baghdad. They don't do anything but train soldiers. That's it. Also, in regards the Ugandans they are training, how many of them are truly sympathetic to killing and stopping Kony and his army? How many of Kony's men have infiltrated the troops being trained? How many of said infiltrators are relaying back information gathered from the troops back to his own men? The fact is we're not operating in an environment that plays by any rules.

The fact only advisors were deployed is a slap in the face. It's done so people like you and all the other like-minded, beanie wearing, starbucks drinking, do-gooders feel a sense of accomplishment.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 7, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
NapoleonComplex

Fuck yeah! Im supportin this shit. Africa rots away and no one speaks up. Finnally cool
420 is gonna be redic

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

March 7, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
BuddyOmar

You're fucking retarded for this post, lol... You guys act as if the Army is only going to kill or capture Kony and then let the rest of them solders go... Like you all really don't know jack shit, do you? Theyre going to go after the whole fucking LRA. Yet the only way to do it is to make it a trending topic, seriously. If senators, government officals, politicians keep getting calls about this issue they'll have to deploy larger forces. WITHOUT the help of the people the creator of this movement has already got solders deployed in Uganda. Not even suggesting the American forces going to be some war heroes like COD and take on Kony's whole army. But they can work with the African armies and supply them with the technology to take him down. This isn't a Bin Laden conspiracy. This dude is actually hiding out in jungles, he WILL BE CAPTURED. As long as the pressure is on the politicians to make the moves from the people the pressure will be on the armed forces of European and American countries to deploy troops, fund the cause and support them with technology. As long as this happens they dude will be captured. Government forces are far more sophisticated than the people making this topic trending. If the government officials realize this is truly important to the people of their country they'll make it a job. And when wealthy nations go to war they get the job done; they'll take out ALL of the LRA not just Kony. You don't have to go out and put posters out just make it aware to the public via media and the rest will take it's course.

And on your subject of the money... This isn't a government project. There is no conspiracy here... It isn't as complex as you think it is. Just keep the pressure on your government officials and get your head out of your ass not everything is as deep as you'd like to think... Not every issue is grey like 9/11. I truly believe this is a very black and white issue and is the reason it's so easy for everyone to hop on board. So get your head out of your ass Michael Moore.

Never suggested it was neither a government project nor a conspiracy. Also nothing is black and white. For you to assume that again, screams your naivete of the issue at hand. I just don't like giving money to people just to feel good about myself.

Not saying this in an asshole tone, just straightforward, don't be a hipster. I get what you are saying, but be cynical of your own trend of thoughts too. I first heard about the child army in Uganda my freshman year of high school when all these white kids were hyped up on the Invisible Children movement, and that was 5 years ago. I don't think it will necessarily just be forgotten about. Not to mention I think it was just last year that the US actually did take some action about it (I can't remember what and I haven't watched the video yet).

Also, it's not just a cultural problem necessarily. Sometimes when you have as desperate a situation as the one the Ugandans live in, all it takes is one evil man to capitalize on it. Take Germany for example. Hitler rose to power because he unified and restored a country whose economy was in the shitter. He took Germany from being a country whose money was worth more as paper than as currency to being one of the world powers in 10 years, and the people loved him for that. He then used his power to commit genocide. After WWII, when he and his regime were wiped out, Germany went back to normal. Nazism didn't become a cultural thing; it basically just disappeared with Hitler.

Germany went back to normal? I guess the Cold War and Berlin Wall thing was just made up. I'm half-kidding, but yeah, Hitler didn't necessarily have anything to do with the ensuing tension post-WWII. Germany still has a lot of Neo-Nazism and plenty of racial nonsense that exists as well though. However, you're comparing an ideological issue in one country and an issue that pertains to entire continent. This type of genocide and chaos exists in Sierra Leonne, Sudan, Uganda etc. I just wish they try and stop and eradicate the whole proverbial ant pile rather than spraying a couple dozen ants.

March 7, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
johnathan

I think you completely neglected the fact that advisers were being sent PRIOR to the movement. This is the first ever time the people have attempted to determine what their government does. And the American government doesn't want another Occupy Movement due to this Kony shit. I don't think you guys realize how much power we have now thanks to social networking and media. You probably have more people on facebook than there are in senate. It's a different time now and this is the FIRST time there has been a proper demand from the people toward their government. This movement has close to hundreds of thousands people all around the world petitioning against their government against an issue that is IMPOSSIBLE for any politician to deny. You also have to think we're in election season. This is an easy topic that both parties can support to gain them the younger crowd. It is very black/white. And i'm not saying it is garunteed to work. It's only going to work is we all support it and don't have cynical skeptics like you running around telling people it won't work. We're far more connected than we were when previous yet similar events were happening in the world. Imagine if 9/11 happened in 2012? Things would be WAY different. How it was covered, how people would support each other. How it'd be funded, how fast people would be updated, etc... This is a new era and like it's stated at the beginning of the video this is a social experiment. You can sit back do nothing and say "yeah it won't work" or throw your wood into the fire and see how big it gets.

& this isnt a money issues, it's really what happens when everyone is aware. If the whole nation is aware it will be funded by the government not out of your pocket.

free max b 2013

March 7, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
BuddyOmar

go more into that osama thing

and yeah this is gonna be the new wallstreet bs

i hope kony gets taken down doe

Well it would take a lot of reading, but I'll summarize. Osama was funded by the US Govt. in the 80s to stop the Soviets from controlling Afghanistan's valuable supply of unrefined poppy, petroleum, strategic importance etc. He led the Mujahadeen and with the US's help, successfully crippled the Soviets campaign. Then throughout the next few decades, he was rumored to be behind multiple terrorist attacks and just dropped off the face of the earth. Then of course he was supposedly killed in a compound last year by DEVGRU and buried in the ocean never to be seen again.

Just do some more reading about the CIA-Osama connection if you're interested.

March 7, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
Youth In Asia

sent directly to dat blond nigga from Joseph Kony himself

FPM - MUCKFATH

March 7, 2012 @ 04:08 AM

Inactive

WOW these are some great arguments ...

Omar remember what MLK said:
"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase"

"The revolution is made through human beings .... but individuals must forge their revolutionary spirit day by day" - Che Guevara

Donate: https://invisiblechildren.secure.force.com/pmtx/donations_kony2012?id=70170000000jpDA

Buy Kit: http://invisiblechildrenstore.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/kony-kit
March 7, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
BuddyOmar

I think you completely neglected the fact that advisers were being sent PRIOR to the movement. This is the first ever time the people have attempted to determine what their government does. And the American government doesn't want another Occupy Movement due to this Kony shit. I don't think you guys realize how much power we have now thanks to social networking and media. You probably have more people on facebook than there are in senate. It's a different time now and this is the FIRST time there has been a proper demand from the people toward their government. This movement has close to hundreds of thousands people all around the world petitioning against their government against an issue that is IMPOSSIBLE for any politician to deny. You also have to think we're in election season. This is an easy topic that both parties can support to gain them the younger crowd. It is very black/white. And i'm not saying it is garunteed to work. It's only going to work is we all support it and don't have cynical skeptics like you running around telling people it won't work. We're far more connected than we were when previous yet similar events were happening in the world. Imagine if 9/11 happened in 2012? Things would be WAY different. How it was covered, how people would support each other. How it'd be funded, how fast people would be updated, etc... This is a new era and like it's stated at the beginning of the video this is a social experiment. You can sit back do nothing and say "yeah it won't work" or throw your wood into the fire and see how big it gets.

& this isnt a money issues, it's really what happens when everyone is aware. If the whole nation is aware it will be funded by the government not out of your pocket.

I didn't know they were sent prior to the movement, but if that's true, it is irrelevant. Again, you're wrong. This isn't the first time the govt. has acted on the behalf of the populace. Operation Restore Hope in 1993. The whole reason Clinton authorized Delta Force, SOAR, and the Rangers to go in was because of a picture on the cover of Newsweek of a starving kid suffering during a famine. People spoke up about it and guess what? He sent a task force. That was 19 years ago. Somalia is still just as horrible if not worse than it was. That operation by and large was considered a disaster and it's one of the reasons the US refuses to deploy combatants to Africa ever again. The US is extremely hesitant to send forces Africa because of the stigma attached to that situation.

I'm not saying it won't, i just want people to understand it probably won't and if it does, don't be fucking losers and pretend the situation stopped existing (i.e. no more shit about Somalia, Sudan, or Sierra Leonne). Also what i'm saying: there is more than just this issue going on in Africa, if you're going only bring light to one, bring light to them all.

March 7, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
Homes

Honestly I just wish that a couple philanthropist billionaires would get together, hire a small mercenary army, and pay them to capture Kony and hand deliver him to the Ugandans and let them decide what to do with him. Or just kill him, either way.
March 7, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
BuddyOmar

WOW these are some great arguments ...

Omar remember what MLK said:
"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase"

"The revolution is made through human beings .... but individuals must forge their revolutionary spirit day by day" - Che Guevara

Donate: https://invisiblechildren.secure.force.com/pmtx/donations_kony2012?id=70170000000jpDA

Buy Kit: http://invisiblechildrenstore.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/kony-kit

I admire your candor but it's a bit ironic to have a quote by MLK and immediately follow it up with a Che quote. Both men advocated polar opposite means of solving problems.

March 7, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
johnathan

Yeah because now you're blaming one movement for undermining others? No. It's one movement based on stopping one problem. Which is better than bitching about every fucking possible situation you can while doing nothing... IE. you. You just proved my point with the 1993 Newsweek. That was in 1993 he sent them in. This is 2012 and it's far more drastic of a situation for Obama to do, yet it has far more publicity from the people. I don't even understand what you're trying to argue other than the fact you're a hipster and against whatever everyone else is doing, lol... Like this isn't a movement to make satanism cool this is a movement to take down a war criminal I don't understand how you can argue against it... But I guess you're too cool to do what everyone else is doing.

free max b 2013

March 7, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
WOLFdayz

Im definitely all for this cause,
time will tell if it works out though
March 7, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
xzther

damn saw the whole video made me really want to get involved and help these people
March 7, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
BuddyOmar

Yeah because now you're blaming one movement for undermining others? No. It's one movement based on stopping one person. Which is better than bitching about every fucking possible situation you can while doing nothing... IE. you. You just proved my point with the 1993 Newsweek. That was in 1993 he sent them in. This is 2012 and it's far more drastic of a situation for Obama to do, yet it has far more publicity from the people. I don't even understand what you're trying to argue other than the fact you're a hipster and against whatever everyone else is doing, lol... Like this isn't a movement to make satanism cool this is a movement to take down a war criminal I don't understand how you can argue against it... But I guess you're too cool to do what everyone else is doing.

Who is he in 1993???? I hope you're not implying this fine ass whiteboy had something to do with that because he didn't. I just stated an opinion and you disagreed with it. That's it. Also, there's nothing wrong with Satanism whatsoever. It's actually a very positive mindset. I would like to see Kony killed but I just disagree with the method this man is taking. I think he should pay mercenaries and have him executed. Then again, you're just a tumblr nigga, you're not about that PMC life anyways.

March 7, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
$$$$$

There will always be that one nigga that tries to stop people from coming together.
It's easier to help this cause then go against it Omar. It won't hurt you supporting it. We might not be able to help all of Africa, but even if we can help take a couple child soldiers away from this man, then thats better than nothing.
March 7, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
johnathan

When I talked about satanism Omar, I meant there is no debate what he's doing is wrong. And when I talked about you proving my point about the 1993 shit... That proves that we can influence what our politicians do. Yet with humbug dudes like you we aint going nowhere. Especially when you're smart just all grinchy n shit.

free max b 2013

March 7, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
xzther

There will always be that one nigga that tries to stop people from coming together.
It's easier to help this cause then go against it Omar. It won't hurt you supporting it. We might not be able to help all of Africa, but even if we can help take a couple child soldiers away from this man, then thats better than nothing.

Preach my homie, it's all a good cause dawg
March 7, 2012 @ 05:10 AM
RawShack

right on hope they behead this nigga.
March 7, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
BukkakeChief

Hipsters should go and kill him. We have to invade Iran, not Africa.

Supreme, BS FUNERAL, HUF :http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162930?topic_page=1

March 7, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
Trollinator

I need that video to the person falling out of the BMW.

I want to see the world burn

March 7, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
ndrew

smh just another situation created by the government to take our minds off of problems that are in America.
sure this guy is bad, sure someone should stop him.
if only we tried to create a movement like this against things that are happening in america.
America supports so many "revolutions" in other countries.
but we Americans should be supporting our own revolution.

touche american government, touche

www.headhunterla.com

March 7, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
datniqqararthur

id lmao if this some how started WW3 and put the world in some post apocalyptic fallout2 shit then E.Ts came down and revealed to the surviving populations that it was a experiment watched by an entire unified galaxy to see how far genetically engineered apes could get then wiped us out and restarted the entire experiment on another planet

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

March 7, 2012 @ 05:59 AM

Inactive

*DEAD*

This is making progress ... can anyone actually make contact with any of the key policy and culture makers??

Damn .. where i2onnel??
March 7, 2012 @ 06:12 AM
chex

we in dis
March 7, 2012 @ 06:17 AM
Axraexl

So is Kony the good or bad guy in all of this

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

March 7, 2012 @ 06:18 AM
chex

flippin' the illuminati triangle shit is dangerous. this shit's already on tumblr too. kids gonna do this just to fit in, nobody gives a shit about the whole idea the video's showing.

thats kinda the tactic bro. its how society works, spread the word. doesnt really matter about the idea. as long as people know about it and more and more people begin to see whats going on, then it will become widespread and pretty much this nigga kony gone.

Please login first to reply.