300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
March 9, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
Homes

edit: this is to the post before

yeah I agree, I'm not disputing any of that. I wouldn't donate to them either. Especially because of the money that they give to the military which is itself guilty of crimes against humanity (even if they are on a smaller scale). This backlash is way over the top though, nothing wrong with criticizing the IC but to go on and say shit about how Kony isn't a threat, he's not worth pursuing, anyone who supports bringing Kony to justice is an idiot, etc is just typical hb hype-riding shit. The means through which the IC are trying to achieve that aren't right, but no matter how long ago it happened or where he currently is or what health he's in, why wouldn't you want to see him hanged?
March 9, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
Homes

whatever b, keep thinking these hipsters really wanna help the issue and not just pocket most of the money they get while contributing the rest to the wrong people. there are generally 3 groups in shithole areas of africa:

a - the military (corrupt)
b - the rebels (corrupt)
c - the villagers/commoners (trapped)

people in america think a is acting in the best interests of c when really a and b are two evils fighting over control of c. there are no "good dudes" in third world africa.

KONY 2012 has taken advantage of easily triggered white guilt and self-righteousness among hipsters and trendhoppers who disagree with war but just got played into begging for it in africa. them niggas were just in uganda 5 months ago mapping out an invasion. this was all a plan; let the white hipsters pocket their money and give a fraction of it to the ugandan military so peace will be disrupted and the U.S. military can come in and save the day (read: steal their resources and instill imperialism to compete with china) and obama will be reelected for "saving africa" and "stopping kony."

and are you stupid? what, you think the truth comes from what talking heads tell you on television? why does the truth have to come from one source or the other? why do i have to hear the truth from somebody? do you not think the truth can be reached by drawing conclusions from proper research and not just listening to some niggas on tv or the internet?

keep getting played son, it will be too late when you realize it.

read what I wrote buddy. I DO think what IC is doing is wrong. Thanks for the abbreviated take on the social/political/economic conditions of Africa today but it's not necessary here. That's how I'm saying you can draw your own conclusions, but most of you insist on drawing all of your opinions exclusively from about 3 sources posted here (a couple youtube videos from hs/college aged kids and a tumblr created for the sole purpose of discrediting Kony 2012).

You're naive if you think 90% of the people in this thread who are now campaigning against Kony 2012 aren't just riding their own little derivative hipster trend. They haven't done their own research like you said. they read that tumblr and watched a couple youtube videos and decided it would be cooler to be against than for
March 9, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
cdvbxi

i don't care where other cats in this thread got their info. that's irrelevant to me.

looking at the big picture, it's not about kony at all. kony is just a scapegoat. they could have picked THOUSANDS of other leaders in africa that do the same shit he does, on the same levels.

if they kill this nigga (if he's not already dead), cool. then what? peace in africa? crazy niggas stop eating each others hearts and fucking virgins and spreading disease and just generally doing crazy shit that people did thousands of years ago?

look at the fucking poster b. its two corrupt parties joining together for more unnecessary military action that will line few pockets with fat cash. these rich motherfuckers could not get any more blatant.

it's not even an argument anymore. let's just both agree that extremely wealthy people are the reason africa is so fucked up and they wouldn't have it any other way

and i wont say too much, but there's a LOT of people here on this side of the world that deserve to be hanged too and are responsible for worse crimes than this primitive nigga who didn't stand a chance from birth.

like a 27 inch zenith, believe it

March 9, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
Zabuza

Honestly, if your not helping out in any way then eat a dick. If your stuck on the sidelines talking shit go fuck yourself. How bout you do something if you want to talk shit, if you don't want to help stay at home in ya moms house and tumblr ya ass off.
March 9, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
kbos

edit nevermind: think I misunderstood nicco
March 9, 2012 @ 11:46 PM
jaded

Is that a KONY Island hot dog? Uganda eat that?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

March 10, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
kbos

^
lols word to that joke. Me and my homie were joking about kony 2012, he asks me to come thru with my other homie so i tell homie 2 kony dogs commin right up.

its some clever mother fuckers huh
March 10, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

honestly I know damn well I'M not about to do jack shit about this nigga so who the fuck really cares? All these dudes getting worked up over this shit just prove they're sheep, once again.

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

March 10, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
I.Run.Bad

/thread
March 10, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Starting this year, the US govt passed the law that it's mandatory for all the electronic companies to source all of their precious metals that were used.

Almost all of them come from the war-torn countries of Africa like Congo and Uganda and etc.

I think their motive behind this campaign isnt genuine at all

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

March 10, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
TheBeatNut

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

March 10, 2012 @ 10:55 AM
QuailMan

these pics are hilarious where did this kony hype come from? i never cared about africa and i still dont....no one else does either shit is so lulzy tho

http://yellow-stuff.com/ nigger

March 10, 2012 @ 01:43 PM
madhaussss

DJ Kony forcing his children to rave!
March 10, 2012 @ 02:51 PM
lyve

^ LOL DEAD!!!
March 10, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
tmwtg

This KONY problem has been going on for years.

And then a catchy slogan and picture makes all these kids "activists."

GTFO. Go look up Invisible Children; not as holy as they seem to be.
March 11, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
Ape2

/thread

this girl is pretty hot

the original

March 11, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
db

suspended

March 11, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
Ape

/thread

this girl is pretty hot

this girl is pretty hot

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

March 11, 2012 @ 08:52 AM
QuailMan

americans so wrapped up in this shit and ignoring how corrupt our own government is...smh idiots

http://yellow-stuff.com/ nigger

March 11, 2012 @ 02:30 PM
drtmcgrt

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

Please login first to reply.