March 7, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Joseph Kony is one of the worst war criminals in the world. In 1987 he took over leadership of an existing rebel group and renamed it the Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA).

The LRA is no longer active in northern Uganda (where it originated) but it continues its campaign of violence in Democratic Republic of Congo, Central African Republic, and South Sudan. In its 26-year history, the LRA has abducted more than 30,000 children and displaced at least 2.1 million people.

The LRA has earned a reputation for its cruel and brutal tactics. When Joseph Kony found himself running out of fighters, he started abducting children to be soldiers in his army or “wives” for his officers. The LRA is encouraged to rape, mutilate, and kill civilians–often with blunt weapons.

Invisible Children’s KONY 2012 campaign aims to make Joseph Kony famous, not to celebrate him, but to raise support for his arrest and set a precedent for international justice. In this case, notoriety translates to public support. If people know about the crimes that Kony has been committing for 26 years, they will unite to stop him. Let’s make him famous.

WE WILL FIGHT WAR. /quote]

:)

March 7, 2012 @ 03:54 AM

Inactive

FAGOTSHIT
March 7, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
johnathan

free max b 2013

March 7, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
WOLFdayz

hahahahahahahahaha
March 7, 2012 @ 11:35 AM
Belak

Invisible Children is a fucking joke
March 7, 2012 @ 12:37 PM
nat turner

y do u say that? (if you're serious)

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

March 7, 2012 @ 04:34 PM
lyve

March 7, 2012 @ 04:43 PM
Mr. Freeze

Why are their videos and heavy attraction to his actions now?

This has been going on since the 1990s..... Like, seriously?

FUCK THE SYSTEM!
March 7, 2012 @ 04:53 PM
Ceekay

^point of the video is that technology and social media in this day is making it easier for us to create awareness or in their terms "make Kony famous". But you right, system is fucked up.

Thought the video was very well made. Legit.
I felt for that Jacob kid...damn.
March 7, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

great marketing scheme... all profit goes to the white dude.

dont u think that if this kony dude has been doing this for 20+ years somebody would have already killed him by now? the parents of 60,000 children soldiers didnt do shit?

this dude is in a jungle. how hard can it be to find him? primitive ass nigga. it would be like trying to capture a wild animal to sell to a zoo, which african niggas do all the time with ease

now all the pinoys are gonna be hypin this shit up... theyre gonna replace their supreme logos w/ kony 2012 banners
March 7, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

We all support the movement but people should make sure they keep themselves very educated on the matter

blogs.independent.co.uk/2012/03/07/stop-kony-yes-but-dont-stop-asking-questions/
March 7, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
kRaws

great marketing scheme... all profit goes to the white dude.

dont u think that if this kony dude has been doing this for 20+ years somebody would have already killed him by now? the parents of 60,000 children soldiers didnt do shit?

this dude is in a jungle. how hard can it be to find him? primitive ass nigga. it would be like trying to capture a wild animal to sell to a zoo, which african niggas do all the time with ease

now all the pinoys are gonna be hypin this shit up... theyre gonna replace their supreme logos w/ kony 2012 banners

already seeing this on fb.. smh

ctyaprvl.com | cityapproval.com | cityapproval.tumblr.com

March 7, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
Zeeks

lol this picture is so relevant to this kony movement, but its good people are getting informed just yall getting informed 20 years later, seriously pick up a news paper or some shit.
March 7, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
Belak

What we have here are three former college students who thought it'd be cool to go to Africa to make a "difference" and change the lives of African children. Sorry but this is not a frat party, they are dealing with a military scenario in a 3rd world country. Africa is a continent of rebellion and turmoil, the current Ugandan president Museveni the one that controls the military who obama sent troops to for support in finding KONY, is known for his use of child soldiers in his rebellion with the NRA back in the 80s. Isn't it a little suspect Obama sent troops directly to Uganda this last fall when the LRA have been suppressed to the Congo and have been inactive within Uganda for the past couple years? The U.S. does not interfere with countries unless there is a incentive primarily financial incentives and we all know how rich of a continent Africa is...In addition these financial reports on IC just make them that much more suspect smh
http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=12429
March 7, 2012 @ 09:31 PM
Zé Pequeno

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

March 7, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
BuddyOmar

After more reading and research I can safely declare this Kony shit pure utter propaganda and bullshit. Enjoy wasting your hard earned money to make this white boy rich chasing someone who hasn't been in Uganda for years with a government equally as corrupt and fucked up as Kony's zealot riddled regime. You fucking ignorant fake activists are hysterical. I need to make a video you make niggas feel bad for being heterosexual and capitalize off of it. A nigga would be rich af.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 7, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

^^^
dead
March 7, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
Brooklyn_718

What we have here are three former college students who thought it'd be cool to go to Africa to make a "difference" and change the lives of African children. Sorry but this is not a frat party, they are dealing with a military scenario in a 3rd world country. Africa is a continent of rebellion and turmoil, the current Ugandan president Museveni the one that controls the military who obama sent troops to for support in finding KONY, is known for his use of child soldiers in his rebellion with the NRA back in the 80s. Isn't it a little suspect Obama sent troops directly to Uganda this last fall when the LRA have been suppressed to the Congo and have been inactive within Uganda for the past couple years? The U.S. does not interfere with countries unless there is a incentive primarily financial incentives and we all know how rich of a continent Africa is...In addition these financial reports on IC just make them that much more suspect smh
http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=12429

Wow your a fucking joke. Who cares?. Their mission right now is to spread the word. I don't have to support them, but at least now I know who Kony is. I didn't know yesterday. It's becoming harder and harder to keep injustices a secret, and so you can only respect these folks for shedding light on this issue.
March 7, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
Mr. Freeze

Here's what I don't understand.... Kony has been doing this since the 90s....
Why is it a big deal now? Was it not a big deal during the 90 and 00s?

Something is fishy just like Belak said. The U.S. doesn't deal with countries that doesn't affect them.
March 8, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
PKdaGod

Here's what I don't understand.... Kony has been doing this since the 90s....
Why is it a big deal now? Was it not a big deal during the 90 and 00s?

Something is fishy just like Belak said. The U.S. doesn't deal with countries that doesn't affect them.

exactly.
March 8, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
BKBROWN

http://i.imgur.com/K3mgn.jpg

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

March 8, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
dieseldan

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260973843930?var=&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1413
March 8, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
It's Only Hype

http://i.imgur.com/K3mgn.jpg

reminds me of Training Day

"this is chess not checkers"
March 8, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
WPGMB

my god, this shit is alllllll over my newsfreed. its like a hypebeast activist or some shit.
March 8, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
frizurd

damn this is pretty inspiring tbh,
video has been getting over 10 mil views now

the reason why this has been going on for years is that people simply knew nothing about it (or at least not on a personal/detailed/emotional scale > jacob in this vid)
the more people know about it, the greater the chances of a change
you guys acting like bitches
acting like political hipsters

http://thatfix.com/ -- Your daily hip-hop & electronic music fix.

March 8, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
blackice445

Plain and simple this Stop Kony shit is BULL SHIT. Do some research. Kony in reality might even be dead or is close to dying. Straight Propaganda. its all to make money and oh yeah and Uganda has oil now. So it all makes sense.
March 8, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
╒rozzy

March 8, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
NapoleonComplex

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

March 8, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
Fusion

^ first one really changed my opinion about the movement.

Yes.

March 8, 2012 @ 06:39 AM
lyve

Please login first to reply.