March 16, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
EL_Guapo

You have to suck my dick in order to post more than 100 posts in off topic. REAL SHIT

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

March 16, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
EL_Guapo

bitch aint nobody give a fuck about u.

fuck u.
SOmebody ban this fucking faggot ass troll jesus christ is this guy a fucking chinky asian or what? bitch constantly trolls and doesnt get banned... is he sucking ronnels tiny weiner or what? FUCK THIS CUNT IN THE ASS BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

March 16, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
BuddyOmar

Where's the original video to this? What the fuck is he saying?

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 17, 2012 @ 02:20 PM
bonemarrow

^ Its not ape,Its 14yearoldblackgirl or whatever his name is.
Dude is a fat white kid who used to troll the forums with ridiculous threads and bitch about wanting to fuck black girls but not being able to because hes fat and white.he also used to post videos about fucking stuffed power ranger dolls and shit.He always trys to make troll accounts every so often.

xvilln always has the info

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

March 17, 2012 @ 02:28 PM
Ferdi

^ Its not ape,Its 14yearoldblackgirl or whatever his name is.
Dude is a fat white kid who used to troll the forums with ridiculous threads and bitch about wanting to fuck black girls but not being able to because hes fat and white.he also used to post videos about fucking stuffed power ranger dolls and shit.He always trys to make troll accounts every so often.

hahaha that nigga is back again? haha i remember those threads he made. goddamn nigga welcome back then
March 17, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
Call Me Daddy

hahahaha i aint even heard of any of them before lol. i am a noobie tryna figure out what happens on a trade
March 17, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
Ferdi

bitch aint nobody give a fuck about u.

fuck u.
SOmebody ban this fucking faggot ass troll jesus christ is this guy a fucking chinky asian or what? bitch constantly trolls and doesnt get banned... is he sucking ronnels tiny weiner or what? FUCK THIS CUNT IN THE ASS BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN

March 17, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
kRaws

Lol this is so funny to me. This kid is hard as fuck.

damn right nigga

swagson keeps it trill

ctyaprvl.com | cityapproval.com | cityapproval.tumblr.com

March 17, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
johnathan

Lol this is so funny to me. This kid is hard as fuck.

free max b 2013

Please login first to reply.