Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
March 1, 2012 @ 02:19 PM
thrillmatic

"Taxes? We talking about taxes?"

Dissect and discuss.

Poll: Do you feel sorry for Iverson?

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

March 1, 2012 @ 04:00 PM
DStyles

I don't feel sorry for him

and I hope he never plays in the nba ever again

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

March 1, 2012 @ 04:43 PM
BIRTH

Wasn't he playing in China getting that Starbury "GOD OF THE WEST" money?

March 1, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
thrillmatic

Wasn't he playing in China getting that Starbury "GOD OF THE WEST" money?

lol i smiled when i saw this

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

March 1, 2012 @ 05:16 PM

Inactive

AI is still better than most PG's in the league
March 1, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
thrillmatic

most PGs in the league don't have to worry about the payments for the watches on their wrists, if they even own said watches

if not for tyrann lue he would've been the only player to get in the Lakers' way during their record-breaking year (only the 96-97 Bulls ever had a better regular season) and AI would've done all of it nearly single-handedly

March 1, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
jaded

T.O. is broke too. These athletes are stupid man. Most people playing in the pros will end up having to get a normal job somewhere. Very few will be able to retire and coast through life. They're just too irresponsible.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

March 1, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

I can go back to 2001 when Iverson was at a phil mall, and a female asked him for his autograph and he said to her "BITCH CANT YOU SEE I'M EATING"
March 1, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
gunner

When all money & fake friends are gone..you come down to earth & have no choice but to be humble. I do not feel sorry for him.
March 1, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
YoungRizal

My main man AI balled so hard i guess

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

March 2, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
MeroWavy

My main AI balled so hard i guess

that shit kray
March 2, 2012 @ 01:54 AM

Inactive

thats what that nigga gets for dippin from the NBA and going over seas. smh
March 2, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
modernmischief

Blowing through $200 + million in 16 years???,man i could live like a king on $50 mil for the rest of my life,let alone that much in under two decades smh,this athletes and celebrities are fucking stupid
March 2, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
BuddyOmar

LMAO...nigga you're retarded. You clearly don't watch the NBA. Stick to buying corny shit and leave the trill NBA analysis to real niggas.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 2, 2012 @ 02:25 AM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

Dis shit, yea right you must not watch the NBA???? to Know that most p.g are better than A.I Yea he is great but now days the young A.I would never make it to the finals taking all them shots, with people like wade and lebron double teaming him.or even darant and westbrook.....list goes on and on.....
March 2, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
Trollinator

He should of known better.

I want to see the world burn

March 2, 2012 @ 07:42 AM

Inactive

LMAO...nigga you're retarded. You clearly don't watch the NBA. Stick to buying corny shit and leave the trill NBA analysis to real niggas.
Dis shit, yea right you must not watch the NBA???? to Know that most p.g are better than A.I Yea he is great but now days the young A.I would never make it to the finals taking all them shots, with people like wade and lebron double teaming him.or even darant and westbrook.....list goes on and on.....

info on luke ridnour delonte west jordan farmar daniel gibson nate robinson randy foye shaun livingston gary neal jerryd bayless earl watson jj barea steve blake and all the other guards the NBA has that arent in the spotlight, being better than AI, cuz if these niggas is guards IN the NBA, then there's no reason for AI not to be a guard in the NBA, skillwise...
March 2, 2012 @ 07:48 AM
ignorantian

info on luke ridnour delonte west jordan farmar daniel gibson nate robinson randy foye shaun livingston gary neal jerryd bayless earl watson jj barea steve blake and all the other guards the NBA has that arent in the spotlight, being better than AI, cuz of these niggas is guards IN the NBA, then there's no reason for AI not to be a guard in the NBA, skillwise...

what the fuck are you trying to say????
March 2, 2012 @ 08:09 AM

Inactive

info on luke ridnour delonte west jordan farmar daniel gibson nate robinson randy foye shaun livingston gary neal jerryd bayless earl watson jj barea steve blake and all the other guards the NBA has that arent in the spotlight, being better than AI, cuz of these niggas is guards IN the NBA, then there's no reason for AI not to be a guard in the NBA, skillwise...

what the fuck are you trying to say????

i said AI is still better than most guards in the NBA n dude said no, so I named all these scrub ass niggas that AI is better than... he still better than them muhfuckaz.

sidenote:
i'd rather have A.I. on my team than J.R. Smith (no shots)
March 2, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
The Chosen One

suspended

nobody wants him cuz hes too ghetto...hes not professional, not coachable, doesnt go to practice, etc
March 2, 2012 @ 09:27 AM
BuddyOmar

info on luke ridnour delonte west jordan farmar daniel gibson nate robinson randy foye shaun livingston gary neal jerryd bayless earl watson jj barea steve blake and all the other guards the NBA has that arent in the spotlight, being better than AI, cuz if these niggas is guards IN the NBA, then there's no reason for AI not to be a guard in the NBA, skillwise...

SMFH...sadly Neal at this stage in his career is a better system option than AI. I'd take a smart, hardworking, fairly consistent player over a 6ft tall past his prime, defensive liability who is virtually uncoachable and selfish over someone like Neal. Nate is good, Blake sucks, Barea isn't bad, Watson isn't that bad, and Bayless is a bust. Also what's funny about all the people you named? None of the people you named on that list are starters. So obviously you're suggesting AI come off the bench. He refuses to, so good luck with that.

I get it: you like AI, but the fact is adding this nigga to your roster at this stage is stupid only if you trying to sell tickets. Iverson is a cancer to any team he gets put on and coaches know this. If he wasn't he'd be on a roster.

The only reason guys like Vince Carter, MacGrady and Grant Hill are still playing is because they not only have some talent left, they don't completely rock the boat. AI has done it repeatedly and it's no surprise he's out of the league.

The problem is AI is a mediocre 3 pt shooter and he would rely heavily on mid range jump shots off the dribble in isolation. He'd be ideal off the bench but he's too egotistical to do it. No coach is going to want to take him because in all honesty, his 16-19 points he'd contribute would come off terrible shooting and giving up nearly the same amount on the other side of the ball. So basically he's a severely undersized shooting guard.

He'd be demolished by most teams in the league. Jamal Crawford, Deron Williams, Chris Paul, Rondo, Rose, Parker, hell even Lin, they would all demolish AI on that matchup.

The only team I could see him helping might be the Clippers. They badly need a shooting guard that could come off the bench and keep leads and if he was willing to do it, I would take AI, but he won't. He's a fucking selfish ignant ass nikka.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 2, 2012 @ 06:17 PM

Inactive

SMFH...sadly Neal at this stage in his career is a better system option than AI. I'd take a smart, hardworking, fairly consistent player over a 6ft tall past his prime, defensive liability who is virtually uncoachable and selfish over someone like Neal. Nate is good, Blake sucks, Barea isn't bad, Watson isn't that bad, and Bayless is a bust. Also what's funny about all the people you named? None of the people you named on that list are starters. So obviously you're suggesting AI come off the bench. He refuses to, so good luck with that.

I get it: you like AI, but the fact is adding this nigga to your roster at this stage is stupid only if you trying to sell tickets. Iverson is a cancer to any team he gets put on and coaches know this. If he wasn't he'd be on a roster.

The only reason guys like Vince Carter, MacGrady and Grant Hill are still playing is because they not only have some talent left, they don't completely rock the boat. AI has done it repeatedly and it's no surprise he's out of the league.

The problem is AI is a mediocre 3 pt shooter and he would rely heavily on mid range jump shots off the dribble in isolation. He'd be ideal off the bench but he's too egotistical to do it. No coach is going to want to take him because in all honesty, his 16-19 points he'd contribute would come off terrible shooting and giving up nearly the same amount on the other side of the ball. So basically he's a severely undersized shooting guard.

He'd be demolished by most teams in the league. Jamal Crawford, Deron Williams, Chris Paul, Rondo, Rose, Parker, hell even Lin, they would all demolish AI on that matchup.

The only team I could see him helping might be the Clippers. They badly need a shooting guard that could come off the bench and keep leads and if he was willing to do it, I would take AI, but he won't. He's a fucking selfish ignant ass nikka.

of course he'd have to come off the bench, we haven't seen AI play in the NBA since that last season with Philly where he didn't play bad at all, but 2 yrs still a lot of time... What I'm arguing for is... How the fuck are niggas like Eric Bledsoe in the league that basically aint doing shit for they teams but Iverson can't be on a team?? Really? I know it's been 2 yrs and he's 36 now but I doubt he's lost it all.
March 2, 2012 @ 07:16 PM
xVILLN

Ai finna go back to his roots and start trappin again.
Iverson is like the OJ Da Juiceman of the NBA
Look how this nigga was dressing in his interviews lol
@1:43

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

March 2, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
BuddyOmar

of course he'd have to come off the bench, we haven't seen AI play in the NBA since that last season with Philly where he didn't play bad at all, but 2 yrs still a lot of time... What I'm arguing for is... How the fuck are niggas like Eric Bledsoe in the league that basically aint doing shit for they teams but Iverson can't be on a team?? Really? I know it's been 2 yrs and he's 36 now but I doubt he's lost it all.

You can't make that comparison though. Eric Bledsoe is a third string point guard. It doesn't even matter if AI plays well or not, it comes down to his mental preparedness and whether or not he wants to play off the bench. He's too egotistical to come off the bench.

March 19, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
thrillmatic

Had to make this thread relevant again:

I miss the days of straight up niggerish behavior in the NBA. Iverson. Marbury (wasn't he on the cover of NBA Ballers). Artest, before he went New Age. Stephen Jackson. Rasheed Wallace and the Jail Blazers. Paul Pierce and Baron Davis throwing up gang signs. Hell, we even had an AND1 streetball player (Rafer Alston) become a starter in the league.

I wouldn't call this person a friend, but someone I knew at my former college was complaining on Twitter that the NBA has turned into a league of pretty boys and hipsters, which is kinda true. Dwight and Amare look like they read GQ while taking a shit with the way they dress.

March 19, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

whats wrong with that?

they make for better role models.
March 19, 2012 @ 10:47 PM
BuddyOmar

Had to make this thread relevant again:

I miss the days of straight up niggerish behavior in the NBA. Iverson. Marbury (wasn't he on the cover of NBA Ballers). Artest, before he went New Age. Stephen Jackson. Rasheed Wallace and the Jail Blazers. Paul Pierce and Baron Davis throwing up gang signs. Hell, we even had an AND1 streetball player (Rafer Alston) become a starter in the league.

I wouldn't call this person a friend, but someone I knew at my former college was complaining on Twitter that the NBA has turned into a league of pretty boys and hipsters, which is kinda true. Dwight and Amare look like they read GQ while taking a shit with the way they dress.

But nigga keep in mind the same hood niggas are coming in it's just the NBA is marketing them to be white-friendly. Why else do you think the dress code and shit was enforced? David Stern didn't want niggas to keep running around in FUBU sweat suits and Mecca shorts. Also remember the way the recruiting is structured. These dudes play on AAU teams for years with each other, college etc. At that point, they are all in the game tier socially so-to-speak, regardless of their backgrounds, so in a way they all know and become friendly with each other. The NBA has purposely supressed these real hood ass niggas from making a come back.

March 20, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
Sawbuck

nobody wants him cuz hes too ghetto...hes not professional, not coachable, doesnt go to practice, etc

baLL$ax.~

March 20, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
thrillmatic

whats wrong with that?

they make for better role models.

WorldStarHipHop needs to get its material from somewhere...

Please login first to reply.