May 12, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
jaded

Most of the fits being posted in this thread are from the same few people: option, medic, soundbomber, ron, etc.

WDYWT was never stacked with good fits, there were just a few guys who were really consistent and the whole forum could appreciate what they were wearing, and those are the fits you end up seeing posted in threads like this.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

May 12, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
Pantic

Yeah obviously. But alot of them were consistent posters and it made wdywt much better regardless if it was the same people.
May 12, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
kbos

^
truth.

although I would say there were plenty of ass fits a few years ago, they just werent nearly as try hard.
May 12, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
themessenger

INFO ON LEOPARD PULLOVER PLEASE cool

I could be completely wrong but It's either Wings+Horns or Norse Projects.
May 12, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
themessenger

lildavid.

May 12, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
loop

even the baby killin it
May 13, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
thenorthside

... No. WDYWT was simply better as a whole a few years back. It was filled with much older cats who were genuinely interested in the culture and knew what they were doing rather than how it is now where the majority of these fuckboys poppin' up are only doing it 'cause it's trendy to know what Supreme is right now. The only reason the same few people keep showing up in this thread is because they had consistently fire fits, but there were plenty of regular posters who had clean fits as well. If you try and tell me you can say the same about the current state the WDYWT thread is in, you're lying to yourself.

By no means am I one of the older users, but I would say the average age of the regular HB member has gone down significantly, thus lowering the quality. People asking mayimbe181 what he does and shit because he can wear Supreme head-to-toe? Are you kidding me? He's a grown-ass man with a job, of course he can buy a few more things than you can on the weekly allowance your parents give you. Ask questions like that to people like i2onnel who are actually ballin' out, there's nothing expensive about Supreme unless you're under the age of 18.

There used to be legitimate discussions with heavy traffic and activity on this forum, whereas now it's just a bunch of kids that don't even understand what a troll is, but insist on calling themselves one. These boards are dead, and trying to pass it off like it isn't by showing the active users in the past hour on the index to make it look like there's still a ton of users on isn't going to work.

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

May 13, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
Rizal

Most of the fits being posted in this thread are from the same few people: option, medic, soundbomber, ron, etc.

WDYWT was never stacked with good fits, there were just a few guys who were really consistent and the whole forum could appreciate what they were wearing, and those are the fits you end up seeing posted in threads like this.

... No. WDYWT was simply better as a whole a few years back. It was filled with much older cats who were genuinely interested in the culture and knew what they were doing rather than how it is now where the majority of these fuckboys poppin' up are only doing it 'cause it's trendy to know what Supreme is right now. The only reason the same few people keep showing up in this thread is because they had consistently fire fits, but there were plenty of regular posters who had clean fits as well. If you try and tell me you can say the same about the current state the WDYWT thread is in, you're lying to yourself.

By no means am I one of the older users, but I would say the average age of the regular HB member has gone down significantly, thus lowering the quality. People asking mayimbe181 what he does and shit because he can wear Supreme head-to-toe? Are you kidding me? He's a grown-ass man with a job, of course he can buy a few more things than you can on the weekly allowance your parents give you. Ask questions like that to people like i2onnel who are actually ballin' out, there's nothing expensive about Supreme unless you're under the age of 18.

There used to be legitimate discussions with heavy traffic and activity on this forum, whereas now it's just a bunch of kids that don't even understand what a troll is, but insist on calling themselves one. These boards are dead, and trying to pass it off like it isn't by showing the active users in the past hour on the index to make it look like there's still a ton of users on isn't going to work.

preach brotha
May 13, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
Pantic

I could be completely wrong but It's either Wings+Horns or Norse Projects.

It's definetly neither of these, they wouldn't do leopard print.
May 13, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
jaded

^
truth.

although I would say there were plenty of ass fits a few years ago, they just werent nearly as try hard.

Yeah, but it's just the nature of things. When you have a forum that glorifies fits that are Supreme head-to-toe, then people who are coming here to learn how to dress are going to move in that direction. Looking back, I can name 4 or 5 people right off the top of my head that let HB dress them, because the shit they were posting was getting flamed all to hell. Very little originality left.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

May 13, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
khez

loving this thread.

http://superlosersco.com

May 13, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
b4.

throwback collabs wit juelz?
May 13, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
izanami

Thread needs more pics though.
May 13, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
goldengoose

some of my faves. inb4deka

May 13, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
MOEHENNY

Damn, posters were significantly better back then. I hate to had missed that era of HB
May 13, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
ends!

Back then was better.
May 13, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
Tronic

I think it's worthy to note that Supreme has always been a love-hate relationship with this site.

Supreme was elite shit back in '04-'06 due to the SB hype and geographical exclusiveness, then '07 came and Supreme started really trending as far as clothes went, then the "+++" era brought nothing but hatred for the people who weren't wearing it before then, nowadays OF & Tumblr have completely bastardized the brand.

I swear I die a little inside when I see 14 yr olds in their Golf Wangs and Supreme 5 panels. Everything I love has been ruined by the ignorant.
May 13, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
cs02132

Nobody has that pic with the guy in the purple bape varsity?
May 13, 2012 @ 09:38 PM
ignorantian

dat nostalgia
May 13, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
TwiggyDig

moarrr
May 13, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
art vandelay

even though deka and soxfan scammed people at least they had pretty dope fits lol.
May 13, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
Zeeks

dam most of these fits are clean as hell...dam
May 13, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
hndlz

hndlz.tumblr.com

May 14, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
swagasfuck

menswear
bace
http://lookbook.nu/user/11358-Richard-B
jello
mr. perucho

most accounts are deleted sad

someone needs to do an evolution of ron.
May 14, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
A!exander

OHHH I remember these! Throwbackkkkkkk
May 14, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
faceless

I have no idea how anybody could possibly think this looks good.
When you wear 2xl long tees and drop your pants to your lower thighs you look like you have midget legs with a normal body... It's fucking retarded, regardless of when this was
May 14, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
illywassup

When you wear 2xl long tees and drop your pants to your lower thighs you look like you have midget legs with a normal body... It's fucking retarded, regardless of when this was

gtfo, if you dont like it why are u here
May 14, 2012 @ 02:04 AM

Inactive

May 14, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
THEDIVIDEDMINDS.COM

hahaha this shit sucks

http://thedividedminds.com/

May 14, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
faceless

Son, I don't listen to that shit.

Also, I have no idea why people associate that group with this website, is it because you think they popularized supreme and people somehow flocked here because of the connection with hypebeast and streetwear? Don't front on any of that, I don't even rock supreme, but you kids fronting like you've been rocking that shit since the early 90's when you were probably BORN in the early 90's can't say shit, when you're definetly a part of the bandwagon you secretly loathe so much.

Please login first to reply.