Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 25, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
JStorm803

http://www.soompi.com/news/jenny-hyuns-offending-tweets-calling-for-eradication-of-the-black-community-spark-controversy
Smh...

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

February 25, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
Enryu

suspended

See that's how we spread hatred. I suppose she got heated by floyd maycoward tweet which was unnecessary by the way. But why she have to put everyone in the same bag if you mad call him out stupid bitch.

Ain't no black peeps who gon eat her half-assed apology anyway and then you have switz beatz that do shit for them and that bitch is not even grateful fucking retarded hoe smh...But hey on the real tho I aint even mad.

Tell Kim Jong-un Based God fucked his mom and his bitch too. TYBG.
February 25, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
jaded

Supposedly after that tirade on Twitter she was hospitalized for paranoid schizophrenia.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

February 25, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
Enryu

suspended

Supposedly after that tirade on Twitter she was hospitalized for paranoid schizophrenia.

Yeah bitch faking it. Its probably her agent who thought of this, of course her parent and friends co-sign to make it seem real.
February 25, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
Brooklyn_718

Lol Mayweather was speaking the truth though..... A big part of Lin's hype is his ethnicity, IDC what anyone says there is some truth to that. Also because he just happened to be in New York (one of the most important cities is the world). Besides that I never heard of Jenny Hyun and her rant just proves she's not bright and very ignorant. Not to be taken seriously....
February 25, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
jaded

Lol Mayweather was speaking the truth though..... A big part of Lin's hype is his ethnicity, IDC what anyone says there is some truth to that. Also because he just happened to be in New York (one of the most important cities is the world). Besides that I never heard of Jenny Hyun and her rant just proves she's not bright and very ignorant. Not to be taken seriously....

Mayweather is an idiot that plays the race card whenever he gets the chance. Seriously, how many times have you heard him say he's not getting this or that because he's black? Last I checked, black players account for about 85% of the NBA's total players, so of course a 6'3" Chinese kid that's tearing it up is going to get some extra attention while he's hot. To say a black player wouldn't get the same amount of attention if he was a breakout star like Lin is ridiculous and obviously untrue.

February 25, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
Brooklyn_718

Mayweather is an idiot that plays the race card whenever he gets the chance. Seriously, how many times have you heard him say he's not getting this or that because he's black? Last I checked, black players account for about 85% of the NBA's total players, so of course a 6'3" Chinese kid that's tearing it up is going to get some extra attention while he's hot. To say a black player wouldn't get the same amount of attention if he was a breakout star like Lin is ridiculous and obviously untrue.

Your argument is an ad hominem one. I've noticed Mayweather plays the race card, but does that make his statement any less true ? You said it yourself, "so of course a 6'3" Chinese kid that's tearing it up is going to get some extra attention while he's hot.". I'm not saying Lin isn't a great player (I'm from NY and I'm happy he's here), but lets call it like it is. A black player would get attention as a breakout star, but not as much as Lin does. You said it yourself 80% of the nba is black, so how is it so hard to believe Lin is getting more attention due to his race ?
February 25, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
jaded

Your argument is an ad hominem one.

I'm not disagreeing with the statement just because Mayweather said it, I simply don't agree with it. I think he's trying to make a race issue where there isn't one, like he always does.

I think that a black player with a breakout performance and similar story (bounced around his rookie year, never played, warmed the Knicks bench, then older pro suggested they play him, ends up being a beast) would get the same level of attention. Mayweather ignores all aspects of Lin's story other than the fact that he's an Asian player in the NBA and tries to make it a race issue. The only way playing the race card would work in this situation is if you could point out a black player with a nearly identical story and show that he didn't get any attention for it, and I don't think you can.

This guys article on Mayweather's tweet sums it up pretty well I think:
http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/249321/sports/opinion/analyzing-floyd-mayweather-jr-s-anti-jeremy-lin-tweet

February 25, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
ksj

Your argument is an ad hominem one. I've noticed Mayweather plays the race card, but does that make his statement any less true ? You said it yourself, "so of course a 6'3" Chinese kid that's tearing it up is going to get some extra attention while he's hot.". I'm not saying Lin isn't a great player (I'm from NY and I'm happy he's here), but lets call it like it is. A black player would get attention as a breakout star, but not as much as Lin does. You said it yourself 80% of the nba is black, so how is it so hard to believe Lin is getting more attention due to his race ?

You seem to be contradicting yourself. And you're also wrong. Why can't people just leave race out of this? It is getting way too archaic and fucking pathetic.

Lin's race definitely merits some of the fame he has received but his story and his talent is the main reason.

I am sure a black player who went to Harvard, went undrafted, got cut by three different NBA teams and scored more points in his first four starts in the NBA than anyone else which in turn had sparked a winning streak would have gotten the same amount of exposure.

Anyone who disagrees is racist, unintelligent and obnoxious.

With that being said people like Jenny Hyun should not exist in this planet.
February 25, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
Quan292

This bitch is stupid and thts obvious.

As to Mayweather's comments I agree with him. The racial undertone to all of the talk about Jeremy Lin and the constant talk about his style of play shows that his race plays a part in his story. Its like when Jimmer Fredette was killing at BYU and all nba scouts questioned if he was athletic enough to play guard in the nba because he was a white dude. Because society sees blacks as more athletic when someone that is non black is athletic the world focuses on the contradiction.
February 25, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
YoungRizal

Your argument is an ad hominem one.

I'm not disagreeing with the statement just because Mayweather said it, I simply don't agree with it. I think he's trying to make a race issue where there isn't one, like he always does.

I think that a black player with a breakout performance and similar story (bounced around his rookie year, never played, warmed the Knicks bench, then older pro suggested they play him, ends up being a beast) would get the same level of attention. Mayweather ignores all aspects of Lin's story other than the fact that he's an Asian player in the NBA and tries to make it a race issue. The only way playing the race card would work in this situation is if you could point out a black player with a nearly identical story and show that he didn't get any attention for it, and I don't think you can.

This guys article on Mayweather's tweet sums it up pretty well I think:
http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/249321/sports/opinion/analyzing-floyd-mayweather-jr-s-anti-jeremy-lin-tweet

You seem to be contradicting yourself. And you're also wrong. Why can't people just leave race out of this? It is getting way too archaic and fucking pathetic.

Lin's race definitely merits some of the fame he has received but his story and his talent is the main reason.

I am sure a black player who went to Harvard, went undrafted, got cut by three different NBA teams and scored more points in his first four starts in the NBA than anyone else which in turn had sparked a winning streak would have gotten the same amount of exposure.

that and that. Mayweather smh

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

February 25, 2012 @ 11:07 PM

Inactive

Yeah bitch faking it. Its probably her agent who thought of this, of course her parent and friends co-sign to make it seem real.

Even if she was psychotic she would still speak her mind, but obviously without filters... So she fucked up anyway.
February 25, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

She speaks the truth! Well to a certain degree. We should eradicate ignorant people.
February 25, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
Enryu

suspended

She speaks the truth! Well to a certain degree. We should eradicate ignorant people.

Lets start with her then.
February 26, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
Brooklyn_718

"Lin's race definitely merits some of the fame he has received"

I said that there was some truth to Mayweather's statement. Did I say ALL of Lin's fame is due to his race ? There is some serious reading comprehension issues on your part. I never attacked Lin, I said he's a good player, and he happened to make his breakout in NYC (huge media center). So of course there is more that contributes to his fame. His story ? Going to Harvard was impressive, but besides that... All bench warmers can sing the same song "they didn't think I was good enough" "I was overlooked" etc...

so of course a 6'3" Chinese kid that's tearing it up is going to get some extra attention while he's hot.

BTW you guys are commenting as though I'm mad he's getting more attention because of his race. I think that's where the "race issue" comes in (when there is none in my statement). You assume I have a problem or take issue with Jeremy Lin getting "extra attention" Idc I'm happy as hell for Jeremy Lin.
February 26, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
MeroWavy

Lets start with her then.

this.

she talks about getting rid of african americans liike we are the only ignorant muhfuckas that exist but makes herself seem ignorant while doing so
February 26, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
ksj

I said that there was some truth to Mayweather's statement. Did I say ALL of Lin's fame is due to his race ? There is some serious reading comprehension issues on your part. I never attacked Lin, I said he's a good player, and he happened to make his breakout in NYC (huge media center). So of course there is more that contributes to his fame. His story ? Going to Harvard was impressive, but besides that... All bench warmers can sing the same song "they didn't think I was good enough" "I was overlooked" etc...

BTW you don't have to call me a racists for saying "Lin's race definitely merits some of the fame he has received". Grow up kid...

so of course a 6'3" Chinese kid that's tearing it up is going to get some extra attention while he's hot.

this^

You're intelligent.
February 26, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
Brooklyn_718

This bitch is stupid and thts obvious.

As to Mayweather's comments I agree with him. The racial undertone to all of the talk about Jeremy Lin and the constant talk about his style of play shows that his race plays a part in his story. Its like when Jimmer Fredette was killing at BYU and all nba scouts questioned if he was athletic enough to play guard in the nba because he was a white dude. Because society sees blacks as more athletic when someone that is non black is athletic the world focuses on the contradiction.

Exactly.

People in here acting like race doesn't play apart in the politics of sports. Stereotypes or not scouters are looking for players that look like Lebron James not Jeremy Lin. So is it usual to see someone like Lin breakout and make as much noise as he is making in the NBA ? No. There is no race issue here, no race doesn't contribute to all of the attention he's getting, but people are watching a bit more because Lin's rise deviates from the norm.
February 26, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
3lite

Lmao everybody in the world secretly agrees with what she said... i don't know why niggas in this thread trying to act like they care... unless they are black or a wigga.

SmH
February 26, 2012 @ 01:34 AM
kushburner

they're both idiots lulz

Id argue that Tiger and the Williams sisters got more attention because they were black as well. It happens in every sports where a minority starts playing well.
February 26, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
Enryu

suspended

Lmao everybody in the world secretly agrees with what she said... i don't know why niggas in this thread trying to act like they care... unless they are black or a wigga.

SmH

^lol everybody? fuck out here with that bullshit son. here is dana white saying floyd is racist...it's nonsense but why that dog eater hoe didn't call him out like dana did.

February 26, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
BKBROWN

lol

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

February 26, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
Jamie Dimon

SmH

^lol everybody? fuck out here with that bullshit son. here is dana white saying floyd is racist...it's nonsense but why that dog eater hoe didn't call him out like dana did.

While everyone is not true, you have to realize there are a LOT of people out there with the same exact thoughts but don't verbally address them

More pics of her:

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

February 26, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
shakintheD

damn paranoid schizophrenia? no wonder why k pop sounds dumb l0l
February 26, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
&bullshit

http://www.soompi.com/news/jenny-hyuns-offending-tweets-calling-for-eradication-of-the-black-community-spark-controversy
Smh...

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

February 26, 2012 @ 06:18 AM
johnathan

racism's still alive they just be concealing it

free max b 2013

February 26, 2012 @ 08:34 AM
RenAi beast

SmH

You're prime retarded. The last thirty years of black culture has significantly influenced this very website as well as forum you signed up for, and you decide to shake your head to everything BUT your asinine ignorance?

It's funny how she thought she was safe because she doesn't live in America. Judging from those tweets it's like she just hopped on Twitter after a HEAVY Mein Kampf reading session. Seriously, read those tweets

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

February 26, 2012 @ 08:40 AM
BIRTH

My opinion of cute Asians is warped forever.

February 26, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
blackice445

SmH

You're prime retarded. The last thirty years of black culture has significantly influenced this very website as well as forum you signed up for, and you decide to shake your head to everything BUT your asinine ignorance?

It's funny how she thought she was safe because she doesn't live in America. Judging from those tweets it's like she just hopped on Twitter after a HEAVY Mein Kampf reading session. Seriously, read those tweets
February 26, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
blackice445

So much hate. She should be so ashamed. smfh

Please login first to reply.