February 23, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
J THRILLAH

Cm mad chicks love breezys tattoos but aint feeling his pepsi sleeve

Haha, Chris Brown's a pussy when it comes to tattoos. He cried a lot when he got his koi fish on his leg done.

Insta: @jthrillah

February 23, 2012 @ 07:29 AM
blackice445

Damn so a nigga can't live after one incident? Get off his dick already shit it's been 3 years.
February 23, 2012 @ 08:17 AM
ocean waves

iron sheik's tweets have me deaded
link

holy shit is that really him? shits funny as fuck
February 23, 2012 @ 09:07 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

CB didn't learn from this shit and his punishment was very generous imo. Community service? The only thing this nigga learned im sure is to be slicker about it and maybe not go so hard. CM Punk did start it but alot of niggas don't play that hitting women shit(myself included) and I guess he felt obligated to say something. I can't really defend a nigga who hit a woman no matter what age. I did stupid shit when I was 19 but i never beat a woman to near unconsciousness
February 23, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
Homes

guy was 19 when that shit occurred and im pretty sure he took all the heat from that incident when both were responsible.

lol I'm sorry how is rihanna responsible for cb attacking her?

try using the very little analytical skills u have to figure out why a guy who has no history of violent outbursts attacked his own gf.

wouldn't exactly call community service and probation "consequences" for being the shit out of a girl. He's a loser and a coward. And looks like Sisqo circa 1998.

i wouldn't necessarily call him a coward, he stood in court in front of a judge and took it like a man. people act as if he went on a rant boasting about how proud he is that he beat a girl. a coward would have made excuses and pointed fingers, especially at 19(a kid). he owned up to what he did and was tried and convicted in court. i think he has paid his dues. i don't even really care for cb either but the fact that people can be so ignorant and judge like they're fucking angels urks the living hell out of me.

hahaha ok, this is what my "little analytical skills" tell me... you're a misogynist who blames the woman who is the victim of an assault because she was being annoying or something. Probably because you're either not successful with women (and you blame it on them) or you're an ignorant hoodrat. no history of violence? he threw a chair through a fucking window at Good Morning America because they asked a question he didn't like. temper tantrum throwing pussy.

and if you're a kid at 19, when do you become an adult? at 19 I had a gf, who pissed me off. we got into fights, and I never hit her.
February 23, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
damnwitless1

CB didn't learn from this shit and his punishment was very generous imo. Community service? The only thing this nigga learned im sure is to be slicker about it and maybe not go so hard. CM Punk did start it but alot of niggas don't play that hitting women shit(myself included) and I guess he felt obligated to say something. I can't really defend a nigga who hit a woman no matter what age. I did stupid shit when I was 19 but i never beat a woman to near unconsciousness

word. I personally wouldn't start shit wit CB on twitter cuz like, who does that? But either way CM Punk DID and at this stage of the game it's just funny seeing this whole shit play out cuz regardless of whatever you think of the situation fuck Chris Brown lmao. *Kanye Shrug*

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

February 24, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
Ape

Lol...niggas really think this is gonna be forreal...

If this does happen, it will be the WWE gaining hype for WrestleMania

Aka...Stone Cold Steve Austin flipping off Mike Tyson in the 90s....

For the niggas who don't watch wrestling, the WWE's biggest event, Wrestlemania, is a couple of weeks away, it's wrestlings equivalent to the Superbowl

Needless to say, WWE has already won because niggas will be watching Raw next week to see if Chris Brown is mentioned...

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

February 24, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
WOLFdayz

fuck sometimes a woman deserves to be hit
February 24, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
Ape

CM PUNK , THE CM STANDS FOR COOL MAN HYPOCRITE

February 24, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
5tein

Punk's Chris Brown shoot might be his best since his ROH stuff. That shit gave me chills, bruh. nohomodoe.
Punk really is the best in the world at what he does too.. WWE finally realized this after fucking with his storyline for long enough and finally made him champion. Been fuckin' with buddy Punk since he wrestled the small indy circuit in the midwest.
Thank You Punk God.
/dickride

GIRLS DM ME if you want that PUSSY SUCKED BY LIL B - Lil B

February 24, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
Ape

guy was 19 when that shit occurred and im pretty sure he took all the heat from that incident when both were responsible.

try using the very little analytical skills u have to figure out why a guy who has no history of violent outbursts attacked his own gf.

what?? dis nigga cb threw a fuckin chair through a window after some good morning america shit.. and dats the shit u see imagine when hes alone with riri super sayian or whatever the fuck

At the time he was promoting his album. If I was promoting my album on some positive shit and niggas kept bringing up shit I did 2-3 years ago, I'd flip the fuck out live on air and ask that bitch why is it a relevant question.

February 24, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
5tein

"My name is Chris Brown, and I am a Super Saiyan."

February 24, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
I.Run.Bad

wouldn't exactly call community service and probation "consequences" for being the shit out of a girl. He's a loser and a coward. And looks like Sisqo circa 1998.

i wouldn't necessarily call him a coward, he stood in court in front of a judge and took it like a man. people act as if he went on a rant boasting about how proud he is that he beat a girl. a coward would have made excuses and pointed fingers, especially at 19(a kid). he owned up to what he did and was tried and convicted in court. i think he has paid his dues. i don't even really care for cb either but the fact that people can be so ignorant and judge like they're fucking angels urks the living hell out of me.

hahaha ok, this is what my "little analytical skills" tell me... you're a misogynist who blames the woman who is the victim of an assault because she was being annoying or something. Probably because you're either not successful with women (and you blame it on them) or you're an ignorant hoodrat. no history of violence? he threw a chair through a fucking window at Good Morning America because they asked a question he didn't like. temper tantrum throwing pussy.

and if you're a kid at 19, when do you become an adult? at 19 I had a gf, who pissed me off. we got into fights, and I never hit her.

this post is so ignorant i almost didn't reply. im a misogynist because i look at both sides of the spectrum? i blamed both of them not just the woman, not even going to give a response to that ignorant assumption. i stated NO PRIOR history and that incident is understandable given what was happening to him up to that point and the chair didnt go through.

i believe youre a grown man when your brain is fully developed which is at age 25, the frontal lobe which is responsible for decision making isn't fully mature until age 25, so yes 19 kid.
February 24, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
Brooklyn_718

I don't know CB or Rhianna. Quiet frankly I'm not celebrity obsessed, so lets cast them aside and look at the situation. The kid makes a mistake as a young adult, I can sympathize with that. He get's a light slap on the wrist (very very very light) probably due to the fact that he's a popular entertainer (his money may have got him good lawyers), but whatever the case maybe I'm sure we can all agree Chris Brown got off relatively light. You would think he would show a bit of change in his attitude. He's still a punk. He's still immature. I don't follow these pop artists, but just about every time you hear something about CB it's some childish nonsense.
February 24, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
lihp

iron sheik's tweets have me deaded
link

holy shit is that really him? shits funny as fuck

yeah thats really him, he's crazy as shit
Punk's Chris Brown shoot might be his best since his ROH stuff. That shit gave me chills, bruh. nohomodoe.
Punk really is the best in the world at what he does too.. WWE finally realized this after fucking with his storyline for long enough and finally made him champion. Been fuckin' with buddy Punk since he wrestled the small indy circuit in the midwest.
Thank You Punk God.
/dickride

dat IWA Midsouth cool Punk would murder breezy in a face to face argument
February 24, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
5tein

Hell yeah, lihp. cool
and that Iron Shiek Twitter is the best follow I've ever made. My coworker tipped me off about it and it has been gold ever since.

February 24, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
5tein

CM PUNK , THE CM STANDS FOR COOL MAN HYPOCRITE

and we both know Beth Phoenix is no Riri..

February 24, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
Quezz

"My name is Chris Brown, and I am a Super Saiyan."

February 24, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
vintagenoire

I don't know CB or Rhianna. Quiet frankly I'm not celebrity obsessed, so lets cast them aside and look at the situation. The kid makes a mistake as a young adult, I can sympathize with that. He get's a light slap on the wrist (very very very light) probably due to the fact that he's a popular entertainer (his money may have got him good lawyers), but whatever the case maybe I'm sure we can all agree Chris Brown got off relatively light. You would think he would show a bit of change in his attitude. He's still a punk. He's still immature. I don't follow these pop artists, but just about every time you hear something about CB it's some childish nonsense.

this. CB is a primadonna. music may be decent, personality is absolute shit.

free osama. young steak dinner. @anthonynoire

February 24, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

This was obviously a publicity stunt for wrestlemania.

CM punk contradicts himself because over half the guys he has worked with are roughneck brutes who have beat women. He hates woman beaters but befriends and idolizes Stone Cold who has multiple encounters with the police due to him beating on women.

Everyone needs to fall back.
February 25, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
bonemarrow

This was obviously a publicity stunt for wrestlemania.

CM punk contradicts himself because over half the guys he has worked with are roughneck brutes who have beat women. He hates woman beaters but befriends and idolizes Stone Cold who has multiple encounters with the police due to him beating on women.

Everyone needs to fall back.

chris brown isn't going to fight anyone

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

Please login first to reply.