300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
February 21, 2012 @ 07:58 PM

Inactive

I have a group presentation tomorrow and I'm a little anxious. Unfortunately my group members bitched out on me and I have to do most of the speaking during the presentation.

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

February 21, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
Lemonz

ban
February 21, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
appleyard

deserves a ban
February 21, 2012 @ 08:25 PM

Inactive

I know those two morons who posted above have nothing better to do with their time, but does anyone have any insight or opinions on the subject? I'm thinking about talking to my instructor.

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

February 21, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
Sportsman

I know those two morons who posted above have nothing better to do with their time, but does anyone have any insight or opinions on the subject? I'm thinking about talking to my instructor.

pretend everyone is in their underwear .... it works bro smile

18ktgold.tumblr.com

February 21, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
Tomuch23

^he's gay breh he would just get a raging boner and start jerking off and sucking every dude's cocka in class. no homo
February 21, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
DarianaGrande

I hate it, but i just do it. /thread

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

February 21, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
rommell84

Well most people don't like talking in front of large groups of people. I too have trouble doing this I my job requires me to talk to groups all the time. what helps is recording yourself (use a recorder, or recording app on your phone) and listen to how you sound and talk slow.
February 21, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
Trollinator

I have a group presentation tomorrow and I'm a little anxious. Unfortunately my group members bitched out on me and I have to do most of the speaking during the presentation.

well gays like to talk a lot homie

no hate doe

I want to see the world burn

February 21, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
lihp

can't be worse than me back in high school. we wrote a spanish version of "crank that" by soulja boy for a project and my friend that was supposed to bring in the instrumental was sick so me a my other friend had sing and dance and half way through a counselor walked in and we had to restart. life scarring experience.
February 21, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
Sam

I used to have panic episodes leading up to presenting, like i could feel my heart thumping and feel perspiration over my whole body.. then when I had to present i stuttered like crazy.. the people that are most confident have the most fun doing presentations, it's almost a mind and ego thing.. if you think you're the shit you do it with no problem
February 21, 2012 @ 10:24 PM

Inactive

well gays like to talk a lot homie

no hate doe

6 bullets. More than enough to kill anything that moves.

February 21, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
A!exander

can't be worse than me back in high school. we wrote a spanish version of "crank that" by soulja boy for a project and my friend that was supposed to bring in the instrumental was sick so me a my other friend had sing and dance and half way through a counselor walked in and we had to restart. life scarring experience.

lmaooo that sounds so bad, i pictured myself in that situation
February 21, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
BKBROWN

well

shit

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

Please login first to reply.