What If....?

February 18, 2012 @ 22:27:22
Were all wrong....
I was watchin Whitney Houstons funeral (against my will, nigga was gettin a shape up and all the old niggas was like "We love you Whitney" n shit. I aint even mad tho) I was just thinking

All this Christian prayers and shit this "Going Home" party as one old nigga said, and I thought to myself....
What if Whitney Houston is in hell?
What if Michael Jackson is in hell?
What if Martin Luther King is in hell?
What if Hitler was steady chillin in heaven?
What if the muslims are right? Allah is god and Muhammed the prophet?
What if the Jews are right and they are the chosen people and all else will perish?
What if Jesus is the way the truth and the light?
What if we all end up as pigs in our next life?
What if there is no next life?
What if my mind didnt race so much, and I could just get a shape up, listen to a few old niggas rap about nothing, and not be a hatin ass nigga wishin people were in hell?

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

February 18, 2012 @ 23:03:44
February 18, 2012 @ 23:27:57
February 18, 2012 @ 23:46:27
February 18, 2012 @ 23:58:22
Napolean....he's a very complex lad.
February 18, 2012 @ 23:59:20
sometimes a nigga wakes up out his sleep n thinks to himself everything i know, love, taste, see and smell will be gone. inspires a nigga to live to the fullest.

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

February 19, 2012 @ 00:02:13
Napolean....he's a very simple motherfucker.

fixed
February 19, 2012 @ 00:19:25
nazi faggot
February 19, 2012 @ 00:24:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
nazi faggot

oxy moron. we killed faggots in auschwitz

February 19, 2012 @ 00:35:17

Inactive User

February 19, 2012 @ 01:32:05
nazi faggot

nazi faggot

from your original post, you indicated that u were getting a "shape up". this implies that ur black and ur pro hitler?
February 19, 2012 @ 01:37:51
what if napoleancomplex is going to get ban in....2 days??
February 19, 2012 @ 02:11:52
nazi faggot

nazi faggot

from your original post, you indicated that u were getting a "shape up". this implies that ur black and ur pro hitler?

Sieg Heil!!!

February 19, 2012 @ 02:13:05
What if Len Bias didn't OD?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

February 19, 2012 @ 04:00:09
Hell does not exist, it was created by man to scare you. if there is an all loving god, why would he let you suffer for eternity?

Instagram: abdiasphotog

February 19, 2012 @ 04:28:55
What pisses me off about Whitneys death is that everyone is on her dick. she died in either cause of overdose or its because she owed 7 million dollar cash from her dealer. Fuck Whitney. She killed herself

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

February 19, 2012 @ 04:33:20
What pisses me off about Whitneys death is that everyone is on her dick when she died in either cause of overdose or its because she owed 7 million dollar cash from her dealer. Fuck Whitney. She killed herself

dissin..

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

February 19, 2012 @ 05:00:29
Hell does not exist, it was created by man to scare you. if there is an all loving god, why would he let you suffer for eternity?

100% agree
But one big thing is people want to feel better about the so called good shit they do on earth, they wanna think that the pennies they gave to homeless man wont go unnoticed and the genocide of hitler wont go un-punished.

You tell niggas they have the same fate as hitler after they die, sheeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttt *insert clay davis gif*
This world would be anarchy

February 19, 2012 @ 05:03:31
honkeytonk bitch
February 19, 2012 @ 05:17:18
What pisses me off about Whitneys death is that everyone is on her dick when she died in either cause of overdose or its because she owed 7 million dollar cash from her dealer. Fuck Whitney. She killed herself

dissin..

nah truth. you have all that money to kill yourself? thats fuckin straight dumb shit.

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Please login first to reply.
x