Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 15, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
supdardel

Supposed to be quitting cigarettes w/ my girl so instead of smoking at home through the course of each evening I just make sure I finish the pack between clocking in and out of work.

Not a big deal confession, but it's a start.
February 15, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
TruthOnly

Yes i slept with every man over the age of 18 in the apartments. yes i had many abortions. yes i had stds. yes im a lesbian. yes im pregnant with my girlfriend's brother. yes i have a kid who i dont know the baby daddy is. these are my confessions bitch what are yours?

smfh confessions of a 2011 nigga
February 15, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
Soul Rize

My confession is that when i say i an't even mad doe. I try to let it go BUT REALLY I"M FUCKING MAD AS FUCK FUCK MY CO WORKERS FUCK U GIRL THAT TOLD ME TO DO MY JOB WHNE YOUR NOT EVEN MY BOSS! FUCK friends that i told that too takeing her side BSHIT!! and just now pondering this post i was just blindly stareing at this girls chest like hard as fuck without binking lmao. she looked at me and i looked away and it's awkward as fcuk lol.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

February 15, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
Soul Rize

Yes i slept with every man over the age of 18 in the apartments. yes i had many abortions. yes i had stds. yes im a lesbian. yes im pregnant with my girlfriend's brother. yes i have a kid who i dont know the baby daddy is. these are my confessions bitch what are yours?

smfh confessions of a 2011 nigga

lol that doesn't even bother me. a join date might be everything to a kid like you. you dont have the balls to rob odd future.

lol at bring that up in every thread ^

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

February 15, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
db_cooper

i'm on parole and threatened my older sister with a pistol. i would be down to have sex with my twin sister. i'm moving to miami tomorrrow because i have money to blow and cops are on my case looking for me. teov lives with mom and dad and he's almost 50. kingkoor is ok. i'd love to slap that paul wall look on his face irl but i respect him. mayimbe? hey what u wearing today? supreme apc and some twisted ass shoes? oh make sure u look away when whoever is taking ur picture takes it. oh and dope headphones. shoutout to the PNW and also co pilot and the black guy from ny that lived in cali for a year. dmwalking i think is his name. boss made. aite 1
February 15, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
BuddyOmar

LMFAO...well done. These niggas don't get it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

February 15, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
lihp

dead
February 15, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
bonemarrow

i'm on parole and threatened my older sister with a pistol. i would be down to have sex with my twin sister. i'm moving to miami tomorrrow because i have money to blow and cops are on my case looking for me. teov lives with mom and dad and he's almost 50. kingkoor is ok. i'd love to slap that paul wall look on his face irl but i respect him. mayimbe? hey what u wearing today? supreme apc and some twisted ass shoes? oh make sure u look away when whoever is taking ur picture takes it. oh and dope headphones. shoutout to the PNW and also co pilot and the black guy from ny that lived in cali for a year. dmwalking i think is his name. boss made. aite 1

insult members that the 2012 nigga know DB

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

Please login first to reply.