FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
February 15, 2012 @ 10:01 AM
yesyesyalll

yo while we're at it, there's a nigerian prince that owes me $5000 from 5 years ago

I’m too broke to just get over it.

yo bro you in luck. i recently came upon a $7k inheritance but i owe my bank $2k before I can access it. if you can paypal me $2k i'd be happy to send you $5k
you like smiley faces bro? smile

i hope you enjoyed typing this. because i assure you no one enjoyed reading it.
February 15, 2012 @ 10:03 AM
yesyesyalll

lol i mean he did joog me on my first pair of apcs.. and my brothers..

he was a good dude and legit business man. but he just went out of business and shit. oh well.

i'm sorry, "he was a good dude"?

do you generally classify individuals who scam teenagers out of money "good dudes"?

"he just went out of business"?

there's a difference between having to close a shop and keeping the money from dozens of unfilled orders.

you're being naive. i assume he was giving you a healthy discount. i'm glad you managed to profit out of a situation that would eventually cause hardship to a community you moderate.
February 15, 2012 @ 10:05 AM
johnathan

youre a broke ass mother fucker if youre asking for an investigation on hb and youre complaining about 100 bucks you lost 3 years ago

free max b 2013

February 15, 2012 @ 10:08 AM
InfamousZero

he was a good dude and legit business man. but he just went out of business and shit. oh well.

not even going to lie drew you sound like a fucking idiot. You say he "jooged" you AND your brother out of APCs, so theres 320 dollars.....but he's still a good dude and a LEGIT business man? you should like a contradictory faggot. i got nothing but love for you drew since the LRG thread but come on b. you just admitted he scammed you and your brother out of jeans. that's the exact opposite of a good dude and a legit business man.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

February 15, 2012 @ 10:09 AM
yesyesyalll

youre a broke ass mother fucker if youre asking for an investigation on hb and youre complaining about 100 bucks you lost 3 years ago

i believe in the 3rd sentence of my post i identified myself as "broke". congratulations on your elementary-level ability to read and understand english.
February 15, 2012 @ 10:10 AM
yesyesyalll

not even going to lie drew you sound like a fucking idiot. You say he "jooged" you AND your brother out of APCs, so theres 320 dollars.....but he's still a good dude and a LEGIT business man? you should like a contradictory faggot. i got nothing but love for you drew since the LRG thread but come on b. you just admitted he scammed you and your brother out of jeans. that's the exact opposite of a good dude and a legit business man.

i'm glad i'm not the only one who noticed how ridiculous that post was
February 15, 2012 @ 10:25 AM
BuddyOmar

yo while we're at it, there's a nigerian prince that owes me $5000 from 5 years ago

this doesn't begin to become humorous. the nigerian prince scheme was clearly fraudulent to anyone with half a brain. i conducted business with a well respected member of this community, who ended up scamming me and dozens of others members. i'm not sure if you're in a situation where you work for your money, but $160 meant a day and a half of work for me. while it's not the end of the world, it's not something i take to lightly.

Nigga just get into gambling. I work as a tutor and side hustle and shit, but a nigga realized the potential you can earn with gambling. I made like double that in two hours time, sitting on my ass watching niggas play basketball and calling up Brian Pumper to flirt with him. Real shit, yall gotta step your hustle games up.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

February 15, 2012 @ 01:28 PM
Shanklin

I didn't know cali niggas said joog lmao. Thats funny

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

February 15, 2012 @ 03:57 PM
KTA

yo bro you in luck. i recently came upon a $7k inheritance but i owe my bank $2k before I can access it. if you can paypal me $2k i'd be happy to send you $5k
you like smiley faces bro? smile

i hope you enjoyed typing this. because i assure you no one enjoyed reading it.

wrong.
/get over it
February 15, 2012 @ 04:23 PM
Trollinator

3years later and still waiting for those APCs.

I want to see the world burn

February 15, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
PKdaGod

3 years lmao. post buddies instagram doe. hb could be in dat
February 15, 2012 @ 05:42 PM
Virunga

smdh

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

February 15, 2012 @ 05:57 PM
DREWKKAKE

lol what does joog mean where you guys are from?

he gave me apcs at like 80 bucks damn near.

and i gave him a bunch of business while he was a legit businessman before he went under. don't really see how my post is naive. shit happens. he went broke. never got black apcs. oh well.

I JUST CHARGE IT TO THE GAME

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

February 15, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
Sponge

he on sufu from very now and then.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/su preme-northface-galore-visvim-jkts-more/?#post- 3245185 SUPREME NORTHFACE GALORE

February 15, 2012 @ 06:41 PM
TheCityOfChi

He never opened up the Chicago store, he said it had something to do with a shady business partner or something. He stilled owed me for like 3 shirts. He told me to meet up with him and he'd give me the money back but it's whatever. This isn't the first thread on this topic. Weird that it poped up 3 years late though
February 15, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
TheCityOfChi

Taylor Gang or do business with Citizen
February 15, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
bonemarrow

$160 on some apcs smdh i got mine for $100 new

lol thanks for the info.

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

February 15, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
jaded

lol what does joog mean where you guys are from?

he gave me apcs at like 80 bucks damn near.

and i gave him a bunch of business while he was a legit businessman before he went under. don't really see how my post is naive. shit happens. he went broke. never got black apcs. oh well.

I JUST CHARGE IT TO THE GAME

joog is Armenian for dick

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

February 15, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
Jamie Dimon

3 years ago APCs were $160 if you buy it from the store.

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

February 15, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
Ecks

why don't dude post instagram doe
February 15, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
KTA

fapruary
February 16, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
PKdaGod

why don't dude post instagram doe
February 16, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
johnathan

i believe in the 3rd sentence of my post i identified myself as "broke". congratulations on your elementary-level ability to read and understand english.

free max b 2013

February 16, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
DREWKKAKE

my instagram is hoyitsdrew.

yall thirsty ass niggas can find him in my followers if you really need to

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

February 16, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
Ecstasy

Taylor Gang or do business with Citizen

*dead*

upvote me so i can look cool on the internet

February 16, 2012 @ 06:51 AM
auszero

Dude was a snake. After six months of his excuses I forced him to let me have two pairs for cost. Dont fell bad. I've got an email address thats linked to some active forum accounts and his tumblr if anyone really wants to hit the guy up.
February 16, 2012 @ 09:05 AM
Anti-Hero

lol. joog over here in the Bay means dude is gettin' a deal.

dude, managed to play a bunch of you and the OP 3 years ago, and OP still wants his money back, y'all are the worse debt collectors ever haha

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

February 17, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
YDNA

I always got my shit on time from him. Towards the end of Citizen it took him a bit longer, but still ended up getting everything.
February 17, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
Norrin Radd

I always got my shit on time from him. Towards the end of Citizen it took him a bit longer, but still ended up getting everything.

same here

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

February 17, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
TruthOnly

lls @ dis nikka citizen bein a broke nikka sckammin nikkas fo cash online & tellin my nikka blox he aint gunna be shit when tyler dun took over the rap gayme by st0rm

Please login first to reply.