300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
March 6, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
MACK

i use this wallpaper. helps like fuck

i make my own bricks

March 6, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
lihp

force yourself to go to the library i finished what i had planned for two days all today cool
March 6, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
JLK

ive never tried it, but i heard adderall works real good. friends of mine claim there's no way they would get anywhere near 90+ on their finals and shit without it.

anyone know if ritalin is just as good? i got some 10mg pills
March 6, 2012 @ 09:21 AM

Inactive

ive never tried it, but i heard adderall works real good. friends of mine claim there's no way they would get anywhere near 90+ on their finals and shit without it.

Both are good but for long term mental focus try piracetam or modafinil. I sell these plus other nootropics on campus.
March 6, 2012 @ 09:28 AM
thrillmatic

Here is a popular New Yorker article on this same topic.

But to summarize it...

adderall

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

March 6, 2012 @ 09:30 AM
thrillmatic

Both are good but for long term mental focus try piracetam or modafinil. I sell these plus other nootropics on campus.

Nigga you slang?

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

March 6, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
RenAi beast

I wanna try adderall now. Not for the focusing/discipline shit, but for bandwagon reasons.

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

March 6, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
NoStress

I have the same problem. What i usually do is split up the work in increments and set a certain time to where i should have the portion finished. So do non stop work until i finish a designated portion of the assignment then take like a 5-10 min break then get back to work, this will help make the assignment much less tedious.

Beats having to take addys if you want to sleep earlier, because it will fuck up your sleeping habit more.

This is exactly how I do it, and my GPA is pretty beastly

burr

March 6, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
T-K-G

Cosign addys fucking up your sleep pattern. If you take one in the afternoon(my homeboy gives me some of his 50mgs) you will not sleep that night.

Cosign addy-induced studio sessions and mixtapes.
March 7, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
Brooklyn_718

Do we have to resort to drugs to compete at our best ? I like where this thread is going, but can we share tips on how to develop better focus without performance enhancement drugs (lol) ?
March 7, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
JLK

I took 20mg of ritalin and it had no effect on me... disappointed. If anything, it had the complete opposite effect lol.
March 7, 2012 @ 04:27 PM
RenAi beast

Do we have to resort to drugs to compete at our best ?

Competing at my best without being under the influence of something is BORING. Low lifestyle, nigga!

*blasts through 40 oz. and spikes it*

*cries*

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.