pick n roll to the finals
February 12, 2012 @ 08:25 AM
jaded

http://hypebeast.com/forums/sports/

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

February 12, 2012 @ 08:46 AM
The Chosen One

suspended

how r u gonna have a miami heat avatar with a screenname like that?
February 12, 2012 @ 08:54 AM
YoungRizal

prolly an asian lin bandwagon

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

February 12, 2012 @ 09:23 AM
Mos

lmfaoo as long as we win idc.

personally i'd keep Melo. Trade chandler and Amare for Dwight

having Dwight and/or Chandler,Amare would clog the lane OD
February 12, 2012 @ 02:11 PM
DStyles

lol but Dwight doesn't wants to play for the knickzzz. Can't blame him though.

The knickzzz are in a good position though. Just trade away melo for w/e you can get in return.

anybody>melo's big ego

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

February 12, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
joshsbeezy

melo is ass, pick up someone who can play defense
February 12, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
odb.

lol chandler at SF? does this nigga watch basketball at all?
February 12, 2012 @ 07:07 PM
bonemarrow

if you had dwight and amare shit would be real for the knicks

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

February 12, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
SFCA

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

February 12, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
ocean waves

nah nigga it's a knicks avatar

nigga u act like chandler in there for his offense
this nigga
February 12, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
KTA

this nigga

do u know what an avatar is nigga
February 12, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
Iggle

jeremy lin as pg and star
amare at at pf
dwight at center
chandler at sf

lol dis nigga thinks chandler can play sf

#pedogangweindis

February 12, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
ocean waves

this nigga

do u know what an avatar is nigga

yeah nigga this is a knicks avatar

amare at at pf
dwight at center
chandler at sf

lol dis nigga thinks chandler can play sf

yeah nigga he ain't got to score nigga just gotta defend and screen for the star jeremy lin
February 12, 2012 @ 08:56 PM
BuddyOmar

SMFH...you a bandwagoning faggot nigga. I hope you're talking about Wilson chandler being signed again or some shit because you're a fucking moron if you think Tyson can guard the Kevin Durants, Paul Pierces, Rudy Gays, and Lebron James of the NBA at the 3. They shouldn't trade ANYBODY. They have a good team. They just needed point guard play consistently and it looks like they've found it. Chandler isn't what he used to be so I wouldn't consider him a rebounding machine like he used to be. He's more like an athletic energy guy at this point. Trading Melo would be moronic. Now that they have distributor lets see how Melo works within this Jeremy Lin run offense. I think it will work now.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

February 12, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
ocean waves

SMFH...you a bandwagoning faggot nigga. I hope you're talking about Wilson chandler being signed again or some shit because you're a fucking moron if you think Tyson can guard the Kevin Durants, Paul Pierces, Rudy Gays, and Lebron James of the NBA at the 3. They shouldn't trade ANYBODY. They have a good team. They just needed point guard play consistently and it looks like they've found it. Chandler isn't what he used to be so I wouldn't consider him a rebounding machine like he used to be. He's more like an athletic energy guy at this point. Trading Melo would be moronic. Now that they have distributor lets see how Melo works within this Jeremy Lin run offense. I think it will work now.

nah nigga lick my butthole
February 12, 2012 @ 09:38 PM
WCDon

Dam OP, not only are you a faggot, but you are a fucking retard

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

February 12, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
ocean waves

Dam OP, not only are you a faggot, but you are a fucking retard

nigga please

chandler is a 7 foot monster that nigga gon muscle down small forawards and if dem sf get pass chandler they gon have to meet dwight and amare in the paint nigga

jeremy lin tho coming of 3 screen for the pick n roll and shit

championship basketball
February 12, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
DStyles

OP clearly is only 10 and plays too much NBA 2k12.

If the Knicks get rid of Melo, they could go and re-sign Wilson Chandler.

Lin
Fields(or try and get a shooter for Melo)
Chandler
Amare
T. Chandler

and with the extra free cap space after trading Melo, they could get a decent bench that does not have renaldo balkman

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

February 12, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
BuddyOmar

Nigga you probably live in Cali and you gotta Heat avatar. Now you on the Knicks dick because some similarly proportioned,frail ass asian nigga like Lin has given your weak ass some semblance of hope for your under-appreciated and overlooked ethnicity. If you legitimately think Tyson chandler can play small forward in this league you're a damn fool.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

February 12, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
ocean waves

Lin
Chandler
Amare
T. Chandler

and with the extra free cap space after trading Melo, they could get a decent bench that does not have renaldo balkman

nah nigga that won't sell tickets

dwight amare chandler lin

Nigga you probably live in Cali and you gotta Heat avatar. Now you on the Knicks dick because some similarly proportioned,frail ass asian nigga like Lin has given your weak ass some semblance of hope for your under-appreciated and overlooked ethnicity. If you legitimately think Tyson chandler can play small forward in this league you're a damn fool.

nah nigga this ain't about jeremy lin it's about making the roster better and getting W's but i don't blame you for hating on a nigga like lin cus he taking over the nba nigga but yo nigga chandler playing the 3 on defense nigga not offense nigga have chandler guard them SF with hieght nigga

dwight amare chandler lin = championship team
February 12, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
BuddyOmar

Lin
Chandler
Amare
T. Chandler

nah nigga this ain't about jeremy lin it's about making the roster better and getting W's but i don't blame you for hating on a nigga like lin cus he taking over the nba nigga but yo nigga chandler playing the 3 on defense nigga not offense nigga have chandler guard them SF with hieght nigga

Buddy isn't hating on Lin whatsoever. That's great they got a guard. I got a soft spot for the knicks no homo. But we've already seen what happened to a D'Antoni team that had tried the twin towers (Shaq & Amare). You're probably gonna say well Dwight is in his prime etc. etc. On paper it might work but in real life I don't think that offense would work to well. Last night against the wolves they got murdered on the boards and couldn't score for shit at times. They should keep Carmelo. If you think by adding Dwight suddenly their defense is fine you're retarded. Chandler is an overrated defender and any team with decent guard play would tear that team apart. The warriors would have a three point shooting contest against that team. Nuggets when healthy would murder that team. You'd basically have a slightly better Utah Jazz, basically, if they don't score like 70 points in the paint and get 15 offensive boards a night we're gonna lose. This ain't NBA 2K12 nigga. Amare is still an inept defender, Chandler is overrated, and Lin physically won't be able to deal with bigger guards. The thunder would be the perfect matchup to eat that team alive.

February 12, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
ocean waves

Lin
Chandler
Amare
T. Chandler

Buddy isn't hating on Lin whatsoever. That's great they got a guard. I got a soft spot for the knicks no homo. But we've already seen what happened to a D'Antoni team that had tried the twin towers (Shaq & Amare). You're probably gonna say well Dwight is in his prime etc. etc. On paper it might work but in real life I don't think that offense would work to well. Last night against the wolves they got murdered on the boards and couldn't score for shit at times. They should keep Carmelo. If you think by adding Dwight suddenly their defense is fine you're retarded. Chandler is an overrated defender and any team with decent guard play would tear that team apart. The warriors would have a three point shooting contest against that team. Nuggets when healthy would murder that team. You'd basically have a slightly better Utah Jazz, basically, if they don't score like 70 points in the paint and get 15 offensive boards a night we're gonna lose. This ain't NBA 2K12 nigga. Amare is still an inept defender, Chandler is overrated, and Lin physically won't be able to deal with bigger guards. The thunder would be the perfect matchup to eat that team alive.

nah nigga warriors irevelant tho nigga dey aint even gon play knicks no more for rest of season and nuggets ain't making it pass first round tho nigga knicks got to build for the finals
dwight and amare with jlin = pick n roll to the nba finals for that trophy tho chandler can jump in onces in a while for some pick n role tho den have dat navak guy spot up some 3s tho and dem other niggas on the team drive in and out and in and out and shit for some lay ups tho
westbrook can't guard lin tho
durant can't handle chandler's nba championship ring from last season tho
February 12, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
thekingofkings

this will never ever happen, they just spent sooo much money on chandler in the off season and he fits in perfectly with the front court, and runs a great pick and roll with lin, along with all those paint points he gets. If they traded for dwight, then either chandler or dwight would have to play out of position and neither of them can play PF, but that doesn't even matter, because THEY ALREADY HAVE A PF, amare. there is nooooo way that amare would play SF, he's too big and his game could never fill a SF spot. leaving that position totally open and the knicks will not run a 2 center, 1 forward, 2 guard lineup. thats just stupid. This trade can't happen unless the knicks give up chandler which they will never ever do after all they did to acquire him and fit him into there offense and defensive game. chandler seems to be the most untouchable knick right now, no one has talked about trading him. Forget that the idea of this trade was ever brought up because its fiction

my acapella releases plastic masterpieces through telekinesis

February 12, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
thekingofkings

amare at at pf
dwight at center
chandler at sf

LOL just needed to quote this again... ARE YOU SERIOUS, CHANDLER AT SF???? SMFH dumbass, stop watching basketball

my acapella releases plastic masterpieces through telekinesis

February 12, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
ocean waves

this will never ever happen, they just spent sooo much money on chandler in the off season and he fits in perfectly with the front court, and runs a great pick and roll with lin, along with all those paint points he gets. If they traded for dwight, then either chandler or dwight would have to play out of position and neither of them can play PF, but that doesn't even matter, because THEY ALREADY HAVE A PF, amare. there is nooooo way that amare would play SF, he's too big and his game could never fill a SF spot. leaving that position totally open and the knicks will not run a 2 center, 1 forward, 2 guard lineup. thats just stupid. This trade can't happen unless the knicks give up chandler which they will never ever do after all they did to acquire him and fit him into there offense and defensive game. chandler seems to be the most untouchable knick right now, no one has talked about trading him. Forget that the idea of this trade was ever brought up because its fiction

knicks got to take the risk to play to full potential and get that ring

amare at at pf
dwight at center
chandler at sf

LOL just needed to quote this again... ARE YOU SERIOUS, CHANDLER AT SF???? SMFH dumbass, stop watching basketball

yeah nigga how would u rearrage the front court nigga i wouldn't put amare at sf nor would i put dwight at sf so chandler playing the sf

den lin run the offense and they win games
February 12, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
Quan292

Why the hate on Melo tho? sure he holds the ball wayy to long and kills any chance of others getting into rhythm but he also didnt have a good distributor at the pt. Working with lin will be great for him because he can create his on shot and focus on that while lin gets everyone else into the game. He is also a finisher and the pick and roll shit aint going to work when you playing a half court game and really need a shot. If we want to be a championship game we need Melo.

Also yo need point porduction from the 3/2 sport and landry fields/ wilson chandler/tyson chandler(smh at this foolishness) wont cut it.
February 13, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
Josh

lol they would never trade dwight for melo

dwight >>>>> melo

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

February 21, 2012 @ 08:38 AM
ocean waves

Why the hate on Melo tho? sure he holds the ball wayy to long and kills any chance of others getting into rhythm but he also didnt have a good distributor at the pt. Working with lin will be great for him because he can create his on shot and focus on that while lin gets everyone else into the game. He is also a finisher and the pick and roll shit aint going to work when you playing a half court game and really need a shot. If we want to be a championship game we need Melo.

Also yo need point porduction from the 3/2 sport and landry fields/ wilson chandler/tyson chandler(smh at this foolishness) wont cut it.

cus jeremy lin wants to go to melo too much now or will

lol they would never trade dwight for melo

dwight >>>>> melo

orlando needa dump dwight before they get nothing

what yall think about my purposal? i should be knicks gm?
February 21, 2012 @ 08:41 AM
ignorantian

You think they should put a 7'1" dude at sf. you are stupid.

Please login first to reply.