FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
February 9, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
Axraexl

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

February 9, 2012 @ 01:00 AM
Eaton

im not convinced. it cuts off after 50,000 and on the twitter it says 50,000 followers. it could have just been an old video someone came up one where he says 50,000 dollars or some shit. idk ive just heard this story so many times its impossible for me to believe it until its undeniable proof

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

February 9, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
Axraexl

im not convinced. it cuts off after 50,000 and on the twitter it says 50,000 followers. it could have just been an old video someone came up one where he says 50,000 dollars or some shit. idk ive just heard this story so many times its impossible for me to believe it until its undeniable proof

Frank retweeted it though along with Tyler I believe

February 9, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
Eaton

yea i know but tyler and others have been known to lie/joke about this stuff. idk its possible its true i just have my suspicions until i see more

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

February 9, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
jaded

who cares?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

February 9, 2012 @ 01:10 AM

Inactive

dayummm he got 10k in like 1 minute.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

February 9, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
Axraexl

yea i know but tyler and others have been known to lie/joke about this stuff. idk its possible its true i just have my suspicions until i see more

I guess we have to wait till he hits 50,000 >_>

who cares?

Listen 2 that and youll understand

February 9, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
deadpooL

who cares?

this.

lol @ nerds actin' like daddy's home.
February 9, 2012 @ 01:15 AM

Inactive

of hype is gone anyways, not like earl is gonna be asap rocky'n it.

February 9, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
WCDon

but Frank Ocean trolling?? Doesnt seem like sumthin he would do.... which means... EARL HOME.

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

February 9, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
Axraexl

who cares?

this.

lol @ nerds actin' like daddy's home.

So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him. ( Matthew 24:43-44)

February 9, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
$$$$$

Idk why but every time you post I get mad. You just seem like that really annoying ass kid that nobody likes. Not for any particular reason, but just because.
February 9, 2012 @ 01:27 AM
Incognito

You idiots stay getting trolled.
February 9, 2012 @ 01:27 AM

Inactive

Idk why but every time you post I get mad. You just seem like that really annoying ass kid that nobody likes. Not for any particular reason, but just because.

are you really as ignorant and inept as your signature and username appears? I am also 23 years old and I am applying to dental school next summer, I am sure I have accomplished more than you have began, but you will soon do awesome things with your life, but basically you're whole generalization is extremely flawed and basically - wrong.

But I love you as much as you hate me, thank you, my fellow black man. Exceed the expectations of our race.

February 9, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
MeroWavy

lol so?
February 9, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
NapoleonComplex

Tyler, The Creators Trolling knows no bounds

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

February 9, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
$$$$$

are you really as ignorant and inept as your signature and username appears? I am also 23 years old and I am applying to dental school next summer, I am sure I have accomplished more than you have began, but you will soon do awesome things with your life, but basically you're whole generalization is extremely flawed and basically - wrong.

But I love you as much as you hate me, thank you, my fellow black man. Exceed the expectations of our race.

cool story bro. You're still a faggot. No hate doe.
February 9, 2012 @ 01:42 AM

Inactive

fucking awesome. you should post a pic of the best piece of clothing you have.

February 9, 2012 @ 01:44 AM

Inactive

is anyone else not amused by the song snippet in the video? it sounds like some random bs
February 9, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
WOLFdayz

woulda been cooler if he died in Somalia
think how much hype he would get then
February 9, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
Nylo

So... point proven?
February 9, 2012 @ 01:53 AM

Inactive

damn hypebeast is not the zone to go to speak with other intellectuals, thats for sure.

February 9, 2012 @ 01:55 AM

Wait what? Didn't you say Drake is a better artist than Common?

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

February 9, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
Axraexl

damn hypebeast is not the zone to go to speak with other intellectuals, thats for sure.

Can someone ban this faggot

February 9, 2012 @ 01:56 AM

Inactive

yes. and we can go all day on why.

can anyone even tell me what a derivative is? an NGO? does anyone even know what a binary acid or the formula for acetic acid? or more simpler - methane without needing to google? I am really interested to know who I am dealing with..

says someone with a pokemon avatar...im clearly dealing with adolescents. why did i even come in a OF thread, i don't even give a fuck about these wackos.

February 9, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
$$$$$

fucking awesome. you should post a pic of the best piece of clothing you have.

?
lmao what kind of faggot shit is this? What would this prove? That you're a faggot with nice pieces of clothing?
Nigga I could dress in a tall tee and bball shorts and still look flyer than you and pull more bitches.
February 9, 2012 @ 02:06 AM
Nylo

can anyone even tell me what a derivative is? an NGO? does anyone even know what a binary acid or the formula for acetic acid? or more simpler - methane without needing to google? I am really interested to know who I am dealing with..

says someone with a pokemon avatar...im clearly dealing with adolescents. why did i even come in a OF thread, i don't even give a fuck about these wackos.

What a derivative is...? Isn't that like high school shit? And just because someone doesn't know chemistry doesn't make them not an "intellectual". Also, you said "more simpler" mr. intellectual.
February 9, 2012 @ 02:06 AM
Axraexl

Yeah, I got a pokemon avatar and you scrape the plaque off other niggas teeth for a living
We all do shit we aint fully proud off,

February 9, 2012 @ 02:07 AM

Inactive

lmfao I'm done. i don't give a fuck about pulling "bitches" lmfao. i have far more important things to worry about.

goodbye boy

February 9, 2012 @ 02:09 AM
$$$$$

lmfao I'm done. i don't give a fuck about pulling "bitches" lmfao. i have far more important things to worry about.

goodbye boy

more important like challenging some dude online to put up his best article of clothing?
lmao. Man I feel bad for you. Lighten up, smoke some tree, listen to some music, and get some pussy.
Life isn't as complicated as you make it.

Please login first to reply.