Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 8, 2012 @ 07:32 AM

Inactive

I hate people who don't give a shit about this planet. Whenever I walk around campus, I see a gang of trash everywhere. We are adults, we should be mature enough to throw away our own trash. I think the government needs to be more proactive in educating the importance of recycling. I'm assuming that you want your children, their children, and future generations to live on a planet with clean air. This shit is no joke, the ozone layer in deteriorating as we speak, and people continue to be careless and unaware.

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

February 8, 2012 @ 07:34 AM
kidsmooves

Ohmygod I hate people who don’t give a shit about this planet. Whenever I walk around campus, I see a gang of trash everywhere. We are adults, we should be mature enough to throw away our own trash. I think the government needs to be more proactive in educating the importance of recycling. I’m assuming that you want your children, their children, and future generations to live on a planet with clean air. This shit is no joke, the ozone layer in deteriorating as we speak, and people continue to be careless and unaware.
February 8, 2012 @ 07:37 AM
YoungRizal

Been recycling

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

February 8, 2012 @ 07:48 AM
appleyard

February 8, 2012 @ 07:53 AM
Axraexl

I hate people who don't give a shit about this planet. Whenever I walk around campus, I see a gang of trash everywhere. We are adults, we should be mature enough to throw away our own trash. I think the government needs to be more proactive in educating the importance of recycling. I'm assuming that you want your children, their children, and future generations to live on a planet with clean air. This shit is no joke, the ozone layer in deteriorating as we speak, and people continue to be careless and unaware.

So yeah, I recycled your voice; you was usin' it wrong: you made it a hot line, I made it a hot song.
And you ain't get a coin nigga you was gettin' fucked then, being a faggot on Hypebeast publishin

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

February 8, 2012 @ 09:33 AM
november

i heard gays and fags are clingy about this recycle shit
February 8, 2012 @ 09:34 AM
november

lol ^
February 8, 2012 @ 09:55 AM
jaded

yes

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

February 8, 2012 @ 09:57 AM
yungm

lol ^

you just "lol'd" at your own post. you are a gay fag
February 8, 2012 @ 10:29 AM
BuddyOmar

So yeah, I recycled your voice; you was usin' it wrong: you made it a hot line, I made it a hot song.
And you ain't get a coin nigga you was gettin' fucked then, being a faggot on Hypebeast publishin

LMFAO....O-M-A-R we running this forum shit, Buddy Boland, we running this suss shit! ("Watch out! We Run this site!"

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

February 8, 2012 @ 02:06 PM
jacksta93

lol ^

you just "lol'd" at your own post. you are a gay fag

HA

http://notesfrom-underground.tumblr.com/

February 8, 2012 @ 03:11 PM
Soul Rize

i heard gays and fags are clingy about this recycle shit
seems true

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

February 8, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
lihp

fuck that shit
February 8, 2012 @ 09:13 PM
WPGMB

where im at everyone recycles. canada ftw
February 9, 2012 @ 01:33 AM

Inactive

lol ^