Member: Hova (need some info)

February 11, 2012 @ 18:08:08 PM
nah son life sentence? even with the 3 strikes rule i think they would be lenient because of the not-so-serious crimes he committed. lol it would be funny if that's not the case though. damn son the kid's reading this as it's happening. i would be shitting my pants by now. but i wouldn't know it since i naturally smell of shit and my skin's brown.

WOW.

Yeah the life sentence might be a little difficult but legally according to California law, if we can get all victims to attest on record the amount of charges would easily fetch a 10 year minimum. That and the fact that if he were to get in trouble again he'd most likely strike out. I do this rather frequently and am very familiar with the laws surrounding it and typical prison sentences. Crimes like this are taken much more seriously in California because they're so lax on narcotics laws. They really throw the book at assault cases and grand theft cases due to the low amount of time that one might spend for a drug related crime.

Anyone know iheart's scam history?

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

February 11, 2012 @ 21:39:54 PM
Ayo leave iheart alone. he is a good kid, he might be a perp, but he's not that bad
February 11, 2012 @ 22:27:10 PM
50 bucks iheart wont spend a minute behind bars

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

February 11, 2012 @ 22:44:01 PM
Make sure you record that ass-whooping.

I want to see the world burn

February 11, 2012 @ 22:44:22 PM
Whatever happened to taking care of your own shit? Everyone gettin hyped hearing dat cops might get involved how you gonna commend a nigga for going to the authorities? I know what its like to get scammed over it happened to me dozens of times. But for every time I got scammed I dun scammed other niggas like 100x over. None of you on that Omerta shit?
February 11, 2012 @ 23:03:32 PM
Whatever happened to taking care of your own shit? Everyone gettin hyped hearing dat cops might get involved how you gonna commend a nigga for going to the authorities? I know what its like to get scammed over it happened to me dozens of times. But for every time I got scammed I dun scammed other niggas like 100x over. None of you on that Omerta shit?

You're stupid. Log off.

\X/

February 11, 2012 @ 23:08:15 PM

You're stupid. Log off.

Yeah says that and then puts on a rap song and feels hard as fuck
February 11, 2012 @ 23:13:09 PM
icebergslim u lookin at 25 to life son
iternets gonna csi your shit

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 11, 2012 @ 23:17:36 PM
iceberg you're dumb though. the cops would have never done all that for the victims here. internet did all that for free. it would have cost the department too many resources so they would have turned anyone down. trust me nigga i knew a dude that had like 15k in stolen property but i had no proof so they didn't even get him. cops these days want you to do most of the footwork when it comes to small shit like this. you provide them with proof, they make the arrest and take all the credit.

Look do what you want. I can agree everyone has their own opinions when it comes to this shit. But in my post did I say anything about supporting going to the cops? I dont support that shit but thats me
February 11, 2012 @ 23:22:00 PM
iceberg you're dumb though. the cops would have never done all that for the victims here. internet did all that for free. it would have cost the department too many resources so they would have turned anyone down. trust me nigga i knew a dude that had like 15k in stolen property but i had no proof so they didn't even get him. cops these days want you to do most of the footwork when it comes to small shit like this. you provide them with proof, they make the arrest and take all the credit.

Look do what you want. I can agree everyone has their own opinions when it comes to this shit. But in my post did I say anything about supporting going to the cops? I dont support that shit but thats me

Thats why you're stupid. This isn't a movie. You can't go around killing/robbing people that did you wrong. I'd rather go through the legal channels and fuck them over instead of doing some shit that could get ME arrested.

\X/

February 11, 2012 @ 23:34:59 PM
hey when you see him behead him with a chainsaw like they mexican cartel would do
February 11, 2012 @ 23:35:34 PM

Thats why you're stupid. This isn't a movie. You can't go around killing/robbing people that did you wrong. I'd rather go through the legal channels and fuck them over instead of doing some shit that could get ME arrested.

Then its obvious you grew up very different from me. Maybe its true I live the dumb/wrong way but thats how I grew up. Agree to disagree? And it has nothing to do with hip hop or growing up in the hood. I didnt grow up in the hood at all. Im not even from the US. But if you know people where Im from you would know none of them are about that shit. No disrespect. It is what it is so thanks for calling me dumb. If somebody punches my homie in the street maybe it will fuck up my life hitting the person back but Im catching a case regardless
February 11, 2012 @ 23:55:56 PM
Wanna see me jerk ?

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 12, 2012 @ 00:32:21 AM
hey when you see him behead him with a chainsaw like they mexican cartel would do

You're a sick fuck for watching that vid bro
February 12, 2012 @ 01:54:01 AM

it's dope
February 12, 2012 @ 02:06:41 AM
Ill keep this thread on watch.

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

February 12, 2012 @ 02:21:09 AM
I'll be contacting all of the victims tomorrow. Realistically I'd much rather just see iHeart send the products or pay the people back but in the end it's not up to me. It's not up to me know me what happens. It's up to the victims and how they see justice fit
February 12, 2012 @ 07:28:31 AM

it's dope

Yep, when buddy's eyes pop out of his head when the chain saw clips his head off. I see you bruh smokeyface
February 12, 2012 @ 08:00:11 AM

karmas a bitch

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

February 12, 2012 @ 17:45:59 PM
subscribed*

UCSB.

February 12, 2012 @ 17:51:18 PM
iheart is prolly laughing at this thread, unless you guys know where this nigga lives and yall are really gonna try to wash him then aint shit gonna happen to the kid.
February 12, 2012 @ 17:57:33 PM
We do know where he lives, the address has been confirmed.

On a side note, trolls really hurt my feelings, etc.

February 12, 2012 @ 18:08:32 PM

it's dope

Yep, when buddy's eyes pop out of his head when the chain saw clips his head off. I see you bruh smokeyface

that was the best part smokeyface
February 12, 2012 @ 20:16:45 PM
iheart is prolly laughing at this thread, unless you guys know where this nigga lives and yall are really gonna try to wash him then aint shit gonna happen to the kid.

Try and doubt me mane. I know what his parents paid in taxes in the early nineties. I got his cute priveleged life story sittin in front of me right now.
February 12, 2012 @ 20:24:46 PM
i aint saying it cant be done, but there's a lot of talk about what could happen and the info you're able to get about the guy, but we aren't seeing any of it yet. if you posted the kid's address, pretty much all the doubters would shut up

#pedogangweindis

February 12, 2012 @ 20:38:52 PM
i aint saying it cant be done, but there's a lot of talk about what could happen and the info you're able to get about the guy, but we aren't seeing any of it yet. if you posted the kid's address, pretty much all the doubters would shut up

Im making a case against him to go to court. Once the case is presented ill drop everything but at this moment it could be detrimental to what im tryna do. Its not that i dont wanna tell yall but i dont want some stupid shit to happen before then. I will say his family gave a nice donation to a political campaign and he lives on the property that was owned by one of the most famous actors in the world between 1920-1930. Sorry guys. Wait till friday is all i can say.
February 12, 2012 @ 20:43:32 PM
lol you got scammed by this kid?

scamming in the flannel i sold him like a boss
Please login first to reply.
x