Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
February 11, 2012 @ 12:10 AM

Inactive

Sorry, no love for asian criminal, get him good!
February 11, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
KTA

mess with a few niggas on hypebeast?
25 to life
edit: i think i just read documents are being "harvested" for a RAID!? lmmaaooo yessss
February 11, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
Linus

this just in

February 11, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
TheCityOfChi

I leave for 3 days and this is what I miss? Now he can join the ranks of great HB scamers
February 11, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
UndefeatedJK

shiiitttss gooiinn dooownnn

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

February 11, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
superbuick3

looking forward to the outcome. hahah
February 11, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
jubangles

February 11, 2012 @ 07:05 AM
BuddyOmar

This nigga better go back to his Vietcong roots and dig a spiderhole under his house. These niggas are seriously gonna come knocking on his door with the battering ram and all that ish.

Ayo buddy Internet? Are yall just gonna file reports or are yall gonna get hood on him and hire some shooters to come get the bread back? I guarantee Ron knows some niggas that could do the job.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

February 11, 2012 @ 07:35 AM
internet

This nigga better go back to his Vietcong roots and dig a spiderhole under his house. These niggas are seriously gonna come knocking on his door with the battering ram and all that ish.

Ayo buddy Internet? Are yall just gonna file reports or are yall gonna get hood on him and hire some shooters to come get the bread back? I guarantee Ron knows some niggas that could do the job.

Undetermined at this time, its kind up to what the victims want. It's gonna take a little time (week or so) but either these victims get there's plus interest or we gettin real. Like jesse said he keeps it real. As a digital forensics major I'd rather see justice served legally. We press charges then take him to court for losses. Get that .05 cents a license plate money that he'll be making in san quentin.

I'm just sending a message to all these would be scammers. Once the outcome occurs I want this cross posted to all the sales boards. We need to set a precedent that we don't tolerate cheap ass hoes and that they'll end up with a large DMX lookin dude as a roommate in the pen.
February 11, 2012 @ 07:42 AM
internet

nah son life sentence? even with the 3 strikes rule i think they would be lenient because of the not-so-serious crimes he committed. lol it would be funny if that's not the case though. damn son the kid's reading this as it's happening. i would be shitting my pants by now. but i wouldn't know it since i naturally smell of shit and my skin's brown.

Yeah the life sentence might be a little difficult but legally according to California law, if we can get all victims to attest on record the amount of charges would easily fetch a 10 year minimum. That and the fact that if he were to get in trouble again he'd most likely strike out. I do this rather frequently and am very familiar with the laws surrounding it and typical prison sentences. Crimes like this are taken much more seriously in California because they're so lax on narcotics laws. They really throw the book at assault cases and grand theft cases due to the low amount of time that one might spend for a drug related crime.
February 11, 2012 @ 08:13 AM
Iggle

yeah i know that i just read that. i want to know the details though.

Spoke with county assessor regarding the suspected property. Confirmed the suspected address that was retrieved through ip back tracking and speaking with multiple local ISP providers which also furnished an address (which matched). Called the assessor to get the name of who pays the property taxes. Simple stuff really. These skiddies think a simple proxy and an unsecured wifi connection are gonna stop me :/

Now it's game plan time. Though I'm sure he'd appreciate a visit from a few thousand jehovahs witnesses I'm usually more tactful and crafty. Also working with the cooperation of the local real estate guys to narrow down how many people are living there. Basically just harvesting documents right now for the raid.

is it just me or does this look like duck tales to you guys? seems too....intelligent for HB. this is some CSI type shit

and if its real....please don't track me. show mercy

#pedogangweindis

February 11, 2012 @ 08:30 AM
jawesome

Fuckboy I'll be dosing your medications in four years. Not everyone on HB is a retarded 17 year old.

Instagram: prxsh

February 11, 2012 @ 08:47 AM
Tomuch23

yall got 2 much time on your hands

dis nigga so smart yet he let bobby lee's cuz-o play his ass

why u mad breh

i aint even mad doe
February 11, 2012 @ 09:00 AM

Inactive

nah son life sentence? even with the 3 strikes rule i think they would be lenient because of the not-so-serious crimes he committed. lol it would be funny if that's not the case though. damn son the kid's reading this as it's happening. i would be shitting my pants by now. but i wouldn't know it since i naturally smell of shit and my skin's brown.

Yeah the life sentence might be a little difficult but legally according to California law, if we can get all victims to attest on record the amount of charges would easily fetch a 10 year minimum. That and the fact that if he were to get in trouble again he'd most likely strike out. I do this rather frequently and am very familiar with the laws surrounding it and typical prison sentences. Crimes like this are taken much more seriously in California because they're so lax on narcotics laws. They really throw the book at assault cases and grand theft cases due to the low amount of time that one might spend for a drug related crime.

note to self: dont fuck with internet.
February 11, 2012 @ 09:01 AM
CASHVILLE.931

You doing too much count your loss and charge it to the game, you got hustled shit happens, he'll get his eventually karmas a bitch, now if your gonna take anything I just posted just remember, to CHARGE IT TO THE GAME.
February 11, 2012 @ 11:04 AM
xVILLN

hb asswhoop 2012

lol'd

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

February 11, 2012 @ 03:36 PM
Norrin Radd

Fuckboy I'll be dosing your medications in four years. Not everyone on HB is a retarded 17 year old.

this

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

February 11, 2012 @ 05:57 PM
internet

yeah i know that i just read that. i want to know the details though.

Spoke with county assessor regarding the suspected property. Confirmed the suspected address that was retrieved through ip back tracking and speaking with multiple local ISP providers which also furnished an address (which matched). Called the assessor to get the name of who pays the property taxes. Simple stuff really. These skiddies think a simple proxy and an unsecured wifi connection are gonna stop me :/

Now it's game plan time. Though I'm sure he'd appreciate a visit from a few thousand jehovahs witnesses I'm usually more tactful and crafty. Also working with the cooperation of the local real estate guys to narrow down how many people are living there. Basically just harvesting documents right now for the raid.

is it just me or does this look like duck tales to you guys? seems too....intelligent for HB. this is some CSI type shit

and if its real....please don't track me. show mercy

Lol, like i said i do this type of thing daily for school. Peeps that follow me on twitter know whats goodie. Plus i use to work for an ISP tracking doing somewhat related stuff.

You doing too much count your loss and charge it to the game, you got hustled shit happens, he'll get his eventually karmas a bitch, now if your gonna take anything I just posted just remember, to CHARGE IT TO THE GAME.

I aint even get scammed by this homo. This type of thing is fun to me. I like helpin homies and seein justice served.

Follow me on twitter if you arent already. twitter.com/dre_fisher i follow back
February 11, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
RenAi beast

WOW.

Anyone know iheart's scam history?

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

February 11, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
Mos

Ayo leave iheart alone. he is a good kid, he might be a perp, but he's not that bad
February 11, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
Jamie Dimon

50 bucks iheart wont spend a minute behind bars

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

February 11, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
Trollinator

Make sure you record that ass-whooping.

I want to see the world burn

February 11, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
expo8000

Whatever happened to taking care of your own shit? Everyone gettin hyped hearing dat cops might get involved how you gonna commend a nigga for going to the authorities? I know what its like to get scammed over it happened to me dozens of times. But for every time I got scammed I dun scammed other niggas like 100x over. None of you on that Omerta shit?
February 11, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
Constellations

Whatever happened to taking care of your own shit? Everyone gettin hyped hearing dat cops might get involved how you gonna commend a nigga for going to the authorities? I know what its like to get scammed over it happened to me dozens of times. But for every time I got scammed I dun scammed other niggas like 100x over. None of you on that Omerta shit?

You're stupid. Log off.

\X/

February 11, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
expo8000

You're stupid. Log off.

Yeah says that and then puts on a rap song and feels hard as fuck
February 11, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
KTA

icebergslim u lookin at 25 to life son
iternets gonna csi your shit
February 11, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
expo8000

iceberg you're dumb though. the cops would have never done all that for the victims here. internet did all that for free. it would have cost the department too many resources so they would have turned anyone down. trust me nigga i knew a dude that had like 15k in stolen property but i had no proof so they didn't even get him. cops these days want you to do most of the footwork when it comes to small shit like this. you provide them with proof, they make the arrest and take all the credit.

Look do what you want. I can agree everyone has their own opinions when it comes to this shit. But in my post did I say anything about supporting going to the cops? I dont support that shit but thats me
February 11, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
Constellations

iceberg you're dumb though. the cops would have never done all that for the victims here. internet did all that for free. it would have cost the department too many resources so they would have turned anyone down. trust me nigga i knew a dude that had like 15k in stolen property but i had no proof so they didn't even get him. cops these days want you to do most of the footwork when it comes to small shit like this. you provide them with proof, they make the arrest and take all the credit.

Look do what you want. I can agree everyone has their own opinions when it comes to this shit. But in my post did I say anything about supporting going to the cops? I dont support that shit but thats me

Thats why you're stupid. This isn't a movie. You can't go around killing/robbing people that did you wrong. I'd rather go through the legal channels and fuck them over instead of doing some shit that could get ME arrested.

\X/

February 11, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
PKdaGod

hey when you see him behead him with a chainsaw like they mexican cartel would do
February 11, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
expo8000

Thats why you're stupid. This isn't a movie. You can't go around killing/robbing people that did you wrong. I'd rather go through the legal channels and fuck them over instead of doing some shit that could get ME arrested.

Then its obvious you grew up very different from me. Maybe its true I live the dumb/wrong way but thats how I grew up. Agree to disagree? And it has nothing to do with hip hop or growing up in the hood. I didnt grow up in the hood at all. Im not even from the US. But if you know people where Im from you would know none of them are about that shit. No disrespect. It is what it is so thanks for calling me dumb. If somebody punches my homie in the street maybe it will fuck up my life hitting the person back but Im catching a case regardless

Please login first to reply.