February 09, 2012 @ 21:09:33

Inactive User

^ Accomplice.

February 09, 2012 @ 21:14:26
^^ so is that why Scotty left HB?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

February 09, 2012 @ 21:15:07
no...scotty left hypebeast because this place sucks now

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 09, 2012 @ 21:57:38
dmwalking
^lol. all that effort put into a joke that aint funny

HB stands for Help Beast. Currently supporting the supportive movement.

February 09, 2012 @ 21:58:12
scotty banned me so many times
February 10, 2012 @ 00:14:56
where them NY meetup pictures at? Lmao
February 10, 2012 @ 00:23:29
Originally posted by Inactive User
Scotty, Dan, and iheart were running an underground scam ring with itsmedeka... Scotty rose to power and claimed a mod spot to back the business. This was all insider type shit up until recently. Been going on for at least 6-7 years

True story.

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

February 10, 2012 @ 01:11:36
^lol. all that effort put into a joke that aint funny

this. but also 3rd page.

inb4shitgetscray
February 10, 2012 @ 01:34:28

-_- it was sarcasm so that Sonny would add more to the story he started. I know why Scotty actually left

February 10, 2012 @ 02:31:16
Originally posted by Inactive User
Scotty, Dan, and iheart were running an underground scam ring with itsmedeka... Scotty rose to power and claimed a mod spot to back the business. This was all insider type shit up until recently. Been going on for at least 6-7 years

more info???

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 10, 2012 @ 06:19:10
SMH

all of you can go suck a deasley

i left this shitty forum after you faggots tried to pull a fast one on me

but you still tryin to defame my legacy

FIRST OFF I AGREED TO GET SOME DUBTAPS FOR YOU AND A FEW OTHERS I PUT IN MY CONNECTIONS AND SECURED PAIRS EVERYTHING WAS ALL COOL TILL YOU CHARGEBACK ASS *******S FILING CHARGEBACKS THE NEXT DAY AND GOT YOUR REFUNDS FROM PAYPAL NOW IF THAT ALONE WASNT ON SOME SLY ISH YOU GO ON ON AND CONTINUE TO QQ ABOUT BEING SCAMMED BY ME WHEN YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK

I HOPE THIS TEACHES PEOPLE NOT TO DEAL WITH LOSERS LIKE THIS

BALL SO HARD

*******S WANNA FINE ME

WERD TO

February 10, 2012 @ 06:28:45
damn.... people still give this bonafide human retard the time of day?

julianxberman.tumblr.com /

February 10, 2012 @ 06:34:04

it really does
February 10, 2012 @ 06:44:52
lol you got scammed by this kid?

February 10, 2012 @ 08:39:24

Inactive User

February 10, 2012 @ 09:06:22
smfh, u actually allowed a nigguh like iheart to scam u lmfao...
February 10, 2012 @ 09:24:07
On some real shit don't hate on the dude just because he got ripped off by some stupid korean with a bowl-cut. I'm sure all of you have done shit that was way more dumb. Keep the hate directed towards the 4'2" skiddie in the burple flannel and deep v.

On a related note, I've confirmed that we got him. Anyone with extensive proxy/shell use feel free to contact me. If I'm not familiar with you or can't confirm your identity you might as well suck your own dick now.

Edit**

Sorry if I come off as a dick, been a long day.

TL;DR IF YOU'RE IN LA HOP ON THE HB LOVE TRAIN. WE GONNA HANDCUFF THIS NIGGA TO A POST AND PISS ON HIm CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOO

February 10, 2012 @ 12:04:20
^he's in digital forensics

legacy defamed

February 10, 2012 @ 17:29:19

dat helgen appearance?

also wheres that rap video he made dissing brendan

February 10, 2012 @ 18:50:15
omg this ish gonna be the next 7 kids beating on azn man VOL. HB

jk
All yall niggas Pussy
February 10, 2012 @ 18:53:44
I wish yall went this hard with Scott Wildash when he scammed me out of $90 fuckin ~4 years back.

Instagram: prxsh

February 10, 2012 @ 20:37:54
<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/legasee/' rel='nofollow'>@legasee</a>

Never got my money back from paypal and I couldn't file a charge back, you fucking Slant. You post in this thread but you're too pussy to reply to my pm's because, just how you appear in these pictures, you're a little snatch. I'm still out $290, and you know that I never got it back. You're lying on this forum in all capitols in hopes that it'll make you look like the victim.

Yes everyone, this little kid scammed me for $290 and It is my fault that it happened at all, I got too comfortable with gift payments and just didn't snoop around and find out if he was legit. Stupid. But acknowledging that doesn't make it easier to dismiss. I don't roll around in my parents money like he does, I work hard to pay for school, where I live, and what I buy. When I work up $290 for some kicks, I don't just say "oh well, learned my lesson" once it's gone and I have nothing to show.

You, Sam Yun, Legasee, Iheart, Hova, have cheated me out of my money, and I will not let it go. Man the fuck up (if you can) and pay me back.

On a side note, trolls really hurt my feelings, etc.

February 10, 2012 @ 21:43:50
<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/legasee/' rel='nofollow'><a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/legasee/' rel='nofollow'>@legasee</a></a>

Never got my money back from paypal and I couldn't file a charge back, you fucking Slant. You post in this thread but you're too pussy to reply to my pm's because, just how you appear in these pictures, you're a little snatch. I'm still out $290, and you know that I never got it back. You're lying on this forum in all capitols in hopes that it'll make you look like the victim.

Yes everyone, this little kid scammed me for $290 and It is my fault that it happened at all, I got too comfortable with gift payments and just didn't snoop around and find out if he was legit. Stupid. But acknowledging that doesn't make it easier to dismiss. I don't roll around in my parents money like he does, I work hard to pay for school, where I live, and what I buy. When I work up $290 for some kicks, I don't just say "oh well, learned my lesson" once it's gone and I have nothing to show.

You, Sam Yun, Legasee, Iheart, Hova, have cheated me out of my money, and I will not let it go. Man the fuck up (if you can) and pay me back.

Please login first to reply.
x