Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 9, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
Guapamole

no...scotty left hypebeast because this place sucks now
February 9, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
dmwalking

^lol. all that effort put into a joke that aint funny

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

February 9, 2012 @ 09:58 PM

Inactive

scotty banned me so many times
February 10, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
filthavenue

where them NY meetup pictures at? Lmao

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

February 10, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
Virunga

Scotty, Dan, and iheart were running an underground scam ring with itsmedeka... Scotty rose to power and claimed a mod spot to back the business. This was all insider type shit up until recently. Been going on for at least 6-7 years

True story.

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

February 10, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
PKdaGod

^lol. all that effort put into a joke that aint funny

this. but also 3rd page.

inb4shitgetscray
February 10, 2012 @ 01:34 AM
Norrin Radd

-_- it was sarcasm so that Sonny would add more to the story he started. I know why Scotty actually left

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

February 10, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
bonemarrow

Scotty, Dan, and iheart were running an underground scam ring with itsmedeka... Scotty rose to power and claimed a mod spot to back the business. This was all insider type shit up until recently. Been going on for at least 6-7 years

more info???

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

February 10, 2012 @ 06:19 AM
legasee

SMH

all of you can go suck a deasley

i left this shitty forum after you faggots tried to pull a fast one on me

but you still tryin to defame my legacy

FIRST OFF I AGREED TO GET SOME DUBTAPS FOR YOU AND A FEW OTHERS I PUT IN MY CONNECTIONS AND SECURED PAIRS EVERYTHING WAS ALL COOL TILL YOU CHARGEBACK ASS *******S FILING CHARGEBACKS THE NEXT DAY AND GOT YOUR REFUNDS FROM PAYPAL NOW IF THAT ALONE WASNT ON SOME SLY ISH YOU GO ON ON AND CONTINUE TO QQ ABOUT BEING SCAMMED BY ME WHEN YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK

I HOPE THIS TEACHES PEOPLE NOT TO DEAL WITH LOSERS LIKE THIS

BALL SO HARD

*******S WANNA FINE ME

WERD TO

February 10, 2012 @ 06:28 AM
julian.

damn.... people still give this bonafide human retard the time of day?

julianxberman.tumblr.com /

February 10, 2012 @ 06:34 AM
Eaton

it really does

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

February 10, 2012 @ 06:44 AM
Mos

lol you got scammed by this kid?

February 10, 2012 @ 08:39 AM

Inactive

February 10, 2012 @ 09:06 AM
1973 tha Kami

smfh, u actually allowed a nigguh like iheart to scam u lmfao...
February 10, 2012 @ 09:24 AM
internet

On some real shit don't hate on the dude just because he got ripped off by some stupid korean with a bowl-cut. I'm sure all of you have done shit that was way more dumb. Keep the hate directed towards the 4'2" skiddie in the burple flannel and deep v.

On a related note, I've confirmed that we got him. Anyone with extensive proxy/shell use feel free to contact me. If I'm not familiar with you or can't confirm your identity you might as well suck your own dick now.

Edit**

Sorry if I come off as a dick, been a long day.

TL;DR IF YOU'RE IN LA HOP ON THE HB LOVE TRAIN. WE GONNA HANDCUFF THIS NIGGA TO A POST AND PISS ON HIm CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOO
February 10, 2012 @ 12:04 PM
bird

^he's in digital forensics

legacy defamed
February 10, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
Norrin Radd

dat helgen appearance?

also wheres that rap video he made dissing brendan

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

February 10, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
Tomuch23

omg this ish gonna be the next 7 kids beating on azn man VOL. HB

jk
All yall niggas Pussy
February 10, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
jawesome

I wish yall went this hard with Scott Wildash when he scammed me out of $90 fuckin ~4 years back.

Instagram: prxsh

February 10, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
JesseC

<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/legasee/' rel='nofollow'>@legasee</a>

Never got my money back from paypal and I couldn't file a charge back, you fucking Slant. You post in this thread but you're too pussy to reply to my pm's because, just how you appear in these pictures, you're a little snatch. I'm still out $290, and you know that I never got it back. You're lying on this forum in all capitols in hopes that it'll make you look like the victim.

Yes everyone, this little kid scammed me for $290 and It is my fault that it happened at all, I got too comfortable with gift payments and just didn't snoop around and find out if he was legit. Stupid. But acknowledging that doesn't make it easier to dismiss. I don't roll around in my parents money like he does, I work hard to pay for school, where I live, and what I buy. When I work up $290 for some kicks, I don't just say "oh well, learned my lesson" once it's gone and I have nothing to show.

You, Sam Yun, Legasee, Iheart, Hova, have cheated me out of my money, and I will not let it go. Man the fuck up (if you can) and pay me back.

On a side note, trolls really hurt my feelings, etc.

February 10, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
PKdaGod

<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/legasee/' rel='nofollow'><a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/legasee/' rel='nofollow'>@legasee</a></a>

Never got my money back from paypal and I couldn't file a charge back, you fucking Slant. You post in this thread but you're too pussy to reply to my pm's because, just how you appear in these pictures, you're a little snatch. I'm still out $290, and you know that I never got it back. You're lying on this forum in all capitols in hopes that it'll make you look like the victim.

Yes everyone, this little kid scammed me for $290 and It is my fault that it happened at all, I got too comfortable with gift payments and just didn't snoop around and find out if he was legit. Stupid. But acknowledging that doesn't make it easier to dismiss. I don't roll around in my parents money like he does, I work hard to pay for school, where I live, and what I buy. When I work up $290 for some kicks, I don't just say "oh well, learned my lesson" once it's gone and I have nothing to show.

You, Sam Yun, Legasee, Iheart, Hova, have cheated me out of my money, and I will not let it go. Man the fuck up (if you can) and pay me back.

February 10, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
internet

yeah i know that i just read that. i want to know the details though.

Spoke with county assessor regarding the suspected property. Confirmed the suspected address that was retrieved through ip back tracking and speaking with multiple local ISP providers which also furnished an address (which matched). Called the assessor to get the name of who pays the property taxes. Simple stuff really. These skiddies think a simple proxy and an unsecured wifi connection are gonna stop me :/

Now it's game plan time. Though I'm sure he'd appreciate a visit from a few thousand jehovahs witnesses I'm usually more tactful and crafty. Also working with the cooperation of the local real estate guys to narrow down how many people are living there. Basically just harvesting documents right now for the raid.
February 10, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
JesseC

^Excellent.

February 10, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
PKdaGod

yeah i know that i just read that. i want to know the details though.

Spoke with county assessor regarding the suspected property. Confirmed the suspected address that was retrieved through ip back tracking and speaking with multiple local ISP providers which also furnished an address (which matched). Called the assessor to get the name of who pays the property taxes. Simple stuff really. These skiddies think a simple proxy and an unsecured wifi connection are gonna stop me :/

Now it's game plan time. Though I'm sure he'd appreciate a visit from a few thousand jehovahs witnesses I'm usually more tactful and crafty. Also working with the cooperation of the local real estate guys to narrow down how many people are living there. Basically just harvesting documents right now for the raid.

early candidate for thread of the year.
February 10, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
jawesome

This thread gon' be famous...

Follow ya boy @ayoprash and on instagram at justaxo, holla! cool

Instagram: prxsh

February 10, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
internet

Also this is a Grand Theft case. If we file a joint report with his local PD he could face up to 25 years in prison considering its felonious. If we filed each theft separately there's a good chance he'd fall under California's three strike law which carries a mandatory life sentence.

Once again CHOOOOO CHOOOOO, he's going to get fucked by the long arm of the law.
February 10, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
NapoleonComplex

Also this is a Grand Theft case. If we file a joint report with his local PD he could face up to 25 years in prison considering its felonious. If we filed each theft separately there's a good chance he'd fall under California's three strike law which carries a mandatory life sentence.

Once again CHOOOOO CHOOOOO, he's going to get fucked by the long arm of the law.

that life sentence tho lol

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

February 10, 2012 @ 11:07 PM

Inactive

damn lol i shoulda hit you up when i got scammed on iss two years ago

life sentence doe lmao
February 10, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
JesseC

Its far fetched that he'd end up in prison, but in the event that he did, just imagine the severe ass tearing he would suffer daily. Mega rape bait

February 10, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
Guapamole

lol yall in this thread are bitches

Please login first to reply.