SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
February 3, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
Izuna

Why the fuck do people do this shit?

They Photoshop the words SUPREME onto their pics when they are NOT wearing supreme(as far as I can see)

I mean, Its not like they are actually wearing Supreme or anything. Looks silly as fuck. I'm not big into fashion like most of HB but when did this become cool?

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

February 3, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
PKdaGod

I don't understand why people do this either. Seems to be a faggot pinoy trend. People who do this should be shot.
February 4, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
teov

My nikka rocking Fc. Inter Milan jersey ..... props

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

February 4, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
tomee

shits old. even if you're wearing supreme it looks wack as hell with that shit.
February 4, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
leprechaunupindatree

search the supreme hashtag on tumblr if you want to cringe

feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169975#3407782

February 4, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
Hypebeasted

search the supreme hashtag on tumblr if you want to cringe

Jesus christ you are right.
February 4, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
sharkahkhan

gfedsgdfgsdfgsdfgsdgsdfgdsf

does it come in black?

February 4, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
BIRTH

People who do this should be shot.

February 4, 2012 @ 05:30 AM

Inactive

i've only seen 1 person ever...... wear supreme besides myself. And when i say "seen" i mean, out and about, club, beach, store, college, what ever. i'm starting to think supreme is just some internet hype.

dont get me wrong, i think team supreme makes some dope shit and collabs with some interesting ppl but i just never see any one rock their shit. i live in so cal. go out alot. clubs, shows, events, i live by the beach. maybe its not the scene down here.

mutha fukaz be rocken hundreds like they got a custom made, only 1 print, and then destroyed design. ahaha.

same man fucking live in cali and not see anybody be rocking supreme its just internet hype
February 4, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
Trollinator

it's for poor people who can't afford it and make themselves feel better.

I want to see the world burn

February 4, 2012 @ 06:52 AM
vanitas

This has been going on for a few years now... most of these fools don't even know that it's a clothing brand. This girl i know shopped a box logo onto her face and asked me if Supreme is "some street racing thing"
February 4, 2012 @ 02:41 PM
Hypebeasted

LOL ^ I hate stupid people like that they just jump the fucking band wagon.
February 4, 2012 @ 03:40 PM
bonemarrow

supreme/streetwear is dead

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

February 4, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
johnathan

This has been going on for a few years now... most of these fools don't even know that it's a clothing brand. This girl i know shopped a box logo onto her face and asked me if Supreme is "some street racing thing"

free max b 2013

February 4, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
Juicy J

WE TRIPPY MANE

February 4, 2012 @ 10:24 PM
Quezz

mutha fukaz be rocken hundreds like they got a custom made, only 1 print, and then destroyed design. ahaha.

true shit niggas love the hundreds I don't even live in cali, I'm over in the DMV but niggas stay wearing that fuckin bomb over here.
February 5, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
Evolve

i'm fine with her covering her face, even with a stupid box logo. as long as i aint gotta see it right?
February 5, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
DARKLEE º

i've only seen 1 person ever...... wear supreme besides myself. And when i say "seen" i mean, out and about, club, beach, store, college, what ever. i'm starting to think supreme is just some internet hype.

dont get me wrong, i think team supreme makes some dope shit and collabs with some interesting ppl but i just never see any one rock their shit. i live in so cal. go out alot. clubs, shows, events, i live by the beach. maybe its not the scene down here.

I live in NY and Supreme has always been heavy in our skate scene so I've always seen it, I don't really see it going anywhere for us as long as it survives the hype wave.

@niftyneek | baadhabits.tumblr.com | nikodarklee.tumblr.com | soundcloud.com/nikodarklee

February 5, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
trevxv3

besides myself ive seen irl supreme twice in socal.
once some old ass asian dude was wearing a kaws logo t-shirt
some fool at my college had like this dated ass hoodie (prob to show he was og idk)

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

February 5, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
WPGMB

hey guise
February 5, 2012 @ 05:41 AM
BKBROWN

i've only seen 1 person ever wear supreme

same

the only place "supreme" was on the shirt was the back

so he only wore his backpack with 1 strap to show the world his tee

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

February 5, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
sharkahkhan

fghdfsgsdfgsdfgsdfgsd

does it come in black?

February 6, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
leprechaunupindatree

^please don't come back

feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169975#3407782

February 6, 2012 @ 07:05 AM
vanitas

i'ma go to the supreme store today and get some shit. idk i was thinking a snap back, backpack and some random shit, have to see what i'm working with when i get there. have to start showcasing this shit with a cali swag on it. put some LoCalz on this dopeness.

i'll post some pics later tonight

what
February 6, 2012 @ 12:36 PM
Legit Shit

i'ma go to the supreme store today and get some shit. idk i was thinking a snap back, backpack and some random shit, have to see what i'm working with when i get there. have to start showcasing this shit with a cali swag on it. put some LoCalz on this dopeness.

i'll post some pics later tonight

Where are the pics?? I want to see your pick ups bro

upthefunk

February 7, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
adoboFosho

wut

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

February 7, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
Miles_Morales

honestly, i have no idea what Supreme is. not a big brand where i'm from

Please login first to reply.