FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
January 29, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
rc49ers53

I am a senior in high school and we havta do this stupid project. As part of my senior exhibition project, we have the choice to complete an interview with someone who is relevant to our topic. My topic is "What is the history of collegiate athletes receiving benefits? And what are the pro's and con's of collegiate athletes receiving benefits?". I am looking for someone to interview on the bootleg on their opinions on this topic.

I have ten interview questions that are ready to be emailed to anyone interested, and I would need about a paragraph response on each of the questions, give or take. Of course, I can not provide you a monetary value for your services, but any help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone is interested in taking part in an interview, I would need your name for them to POSSIBLY contact you. please send me an PM.

Thanks.
January 29, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
NapoleonComplex

Thats interesting as fuck nigga cause, I am a senior in high school and we havta do this stupid project. As part of my senior exhibition project, we have the choice to complete an interview with someone who is relevant to our topic. My topic is "What is the history of collegiate athletes receiving benefits? And what are the pro’s and con’s of collegiate athletes receiving benefits?". I am looking for someone to interview on the bootleg on their opinions on this topic.

I have ten interview questions that are ready to be emailed to anyone interested, and I would need about a paragraph response on each of the questions, give or take. Of course, I can not provide you a monetary value for your services, but any help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone is interested in taking part in an interview, I would need your name for them to POSSIBLY contact you. please send me an PM.

Thanks.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

January 29, 2012 @ 05:09 AM
DREWKKAKE

i feel like i should put my foot down and give some temporary bans when people do this^

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

January 29, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
rc49ers53

i feel like i should put my foot down and give some temporary bans when people do this^

I think so too.
January 29, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
w00tJAMES

Thats interesting as fuck nigga cause, I am a senior in high school and we havta do this stupid project. As part of my senior exhibition project, we have the choice to complete an interview with someone who is relevant to our topic. My topic is "What is the history of collegiate athletes receiving benefits? And what are the pro’s and con’s of collegiate athletes receiving benefits?". I am looking for someone to interview on the bootleg on their opinions on this topic.

Thanks.

you know, i feel like drewbacca should put his foot down and give some temporary bans when people do this^
January 29, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
appleyard

finally... can't believe people think that shit is still funny
January 29, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
DREWKKAKE

who else wants to take a time out to think about your wrong doings?

January 29, 2012 @ 05:44 AM
WCDon

Napoleon and Boland banned in the same week?

TyDrewGod

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

January 29, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
The Chosen One

suspended

^^^wow u really banned wootjames for that? LOL..
dat angry lifestyle
January 29, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
DREWKKAKE

lol got to have some scapegoats. just saying whats goochie

January 29, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
NapoleonComplex

smh

January 29, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
DREWKKAKE

Did you learn your lesson napolean?

January 29, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
NapoleonComplex

......yes.......

January 29, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
dmwalking

Nah you need to ban lazy ass dudes who keep trying to get people to do their work.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

January 29, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
rc49ers53

Nah you need to ban lazy ass dudes who keep trying to get people to do their work.

Do I interview myself?
January 29, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
BuddyOmar

Did you learn your lesson napolean?
......yes.......

LMAO at this whole exchange. Don't let Buddy's well taken care of body fool you...buddy isn't just a pretty nigga...

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

January 30, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
toyokogyo

Do I interview myself?

With all due respect dude, you can complete your high school project by doing some research, sitting down and understand the information you have read and then write your report.. that's the real purpose, not just to interview someone and then regurgitate what they've said onto your report. Plus if you give references and document them with “Harvard style referencing” I can guarantee your teacher will be really impressed, they’ll be able to see you've put in the solid work and want a solid mark. There are a heap of interviews and opinion pieces online about your topic, so get onto GOOGLE and do your homework!

Please login first to reply.