Random Shit That Gets You Mad As Fuck

February 08, 2012 @ 17:39:20
When people misuse ellipses. That really burns my bra.
February 08, 2012 @ 23:52:21
rude people who try to justify their actions, but in general i have no time or patience for rude people.

Mista No Slack N My Mack

February 09, 2012 @ 00:34:16
DAWG EVERYTIME I FUCKING SEE SOMEONE WITH 2 EYES AND ONE OF THEM IS LIKE THE OTHER ONE I SHIT MY PANTS IN RAGEEE. I FUCKING GO BALLISTIC BRO. LIKE IM A FUCKING DUMBY IN THAT DISCOVERY CHANNEL TV SHOW MYTHBUSTERS AND THE MYTH IS BEING BALLISTIC. I FUCKING BUSTED THAT SHIT. FUCK RAGERRRRRRRRRRRR.

OH MY GOD THE OTHER SHIT IS WHEN FUCKING PEOPLE ARE AROUND ME AT ALL. IM LIKE WTF THERES FUCKING HUNDREDS OF MILES OF UNCHARTED SUBAQARIUM TERRITORY AND YOURE AROUND ME FUCKING GTFO YO UFUCKING PUSSY. YOU PROLLY GET NO PUSSY YOU FAGGOT NO PUSSY LIFESTYLE FAGGOT FACE ASS FAGGOT. I FUCKING HATE YOU.
DAWG EVERYTIME I FUCKING SEE SOMEONE WITH 2 EYES AND ONE OF THEM IS LIKE THE OTHER ONE I SHIT MY PANTS IN RAGEEE. I FUCKING GO BALLISTIC BRO. LIKE IM A FUCKING DUMBY IN THAT DISCOVERY CHANNEL TV SHOW MYTHBUSTERS AND THE MYTH IS BEING BALLISTIC. I FUCKING BUSTED THAT SHIT. FUCK RAGERRRRRRRRRRRR.

OH MY GOD THE OTHER SHIT IS WHEN FUCKING PEOPLE ARE AROUND ME AT ALL. IM LIKE WTF THERES FUCKING HUNDREDS OF MILES OF UNCHARTED SUBAQARIUM TERRITORY AND YOURE AROUND ME FUCKING GTFO YO UFUCKING PUSSY. YOU PROLLY GET NO PUSSY YOU FAGGOT NO PUSSY LIFESTYLE FAGGOT FACE ASS FAGGOT. I FUCKING HATE YOU.

You mad, huh?

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

February 09, 2012 @ 00:56:05
Extroverts that always have to make their presence known
People who pick on others who can't defend themselves. Punk move
When some moron cuts me off when I'm driving the speed limit
Tailgaters..don't get break checked, bitch

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

February 09, 2012 @ 01:57:17
When people type lol but i know they aren't laughing. When I get change from somewhere & my hand touches the cashiers hand.
February 09, 2012 @ 02:58:21
When people type lol but i know they aren't laughing

lol.
February 09, 2012 @ 03:41:13
when my manager tells me to move something at work that is completely useless and doesn't help sales and then I offer a better suggestion and she tells me to shut up.
February 09, 2012 @ 03:59:08
when my manager tells me to move something at work that is completely useless and doesn't help sales and then I offer a better suggestion and she tells me to shut up.

that Mcdonald lifestyle, might not make it
February 09, 2012 @ 04:17:23
-working retail
-dumb customers i.e "if these jeans are bogo 50% off can i just get one pair for 25% off?
-bad logic
-people that emphasize certain parts of words (sah-weeeet)
-when someone walking in front of you just stops

follow me on instagram bluntfetish

February 09, 2012 @ 18:46:25

I work at an adidas outlet. what would you be doing to moving around shit at mcdonalds. troll somewhere else brah.
February 09, 2012 @ 20:15:53

I work at an adidas outlet. what would you be doing to moving around shit at mcdonalds. troll somewhere else brah.
kinda got me too . what can u move at mcdonalds too lol.
But that adidas outlet lyfestyle, might not make it.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

February 11, 2012 @ 21:42:22
when the lady at jitb asks if i want taco sauce. bitch. yes shit

"you know snowfish aren't real right?" "nigga stfu"

February 12, 2012 @ 00:35:41
When people get mad as fuck for no fucking reason

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

February 12, 2012 @ 01:20:17
When my aunt sees my laptop open, decides to go through my Google Chrome tabs, and catches the ones with my fap material open.

Her confronting me <

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

February 12, 2012 @ 01:22:10
when bitches at a fast food place make me pay extra for bbq sauce
February 12, 2012 @ 01:29:54
fat bictches.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

February 12, 2012 @ 01:33:45
Gilly Suits
People who use headphones in public places so loud you can make out the melody and every lyric the artist is saying.
When a person's car or clothes cost more than their house.
Stupid ass tumblr pics.
The fact everyone is a rapper now.
People taking credit for shit they didn't do.
OS Fanboys Mac, Linux, or Windows
February 12, 2012 @ 02:48:06
when bitches at a fast food place make me pay extra for bbq sauce

this
February 12, 2012 @ 03:45:13
when people tell me what/how to eat, nigga leave me alone

niqqas matching at the mall, and bringing a backpack along with a snapback on their pants
February 12, 2012 @ 05:14:03
Originally posted by Inactive User
You know what used to get me really heated? When graphic tees were the shit and people who knew nothing about streetwear would ask stupid fucking questions about my shirt. Especially old people I didn't know, just walking up and trying to have a discussion about what was on my chest, makin me look stupid and shit.

this.
February 12, 2012 @ 05:16:20
Niggas who use Dre Beats as like clothing items n shit.

February 12, 2012 @ 05:24:21
When a video doesn't buffer. Fuck.

February 12, 2012 @ 05:37:19
when people wear canada gooses all day and call it a fit
February 12, 2012 @ 05:40:23
When people get mad as fuck for no fucking reason

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 12, 2012 @ 06:15:56
I was about to post some shit that makes me mad....

But then the first Power Rangers movie came on tv (Ivan Ooze)

I can't think of anything now, all is right with the world...
February 12, 2012 @ 06:19:08
when people make fun of your native language
February 12, 2012 @ 23:15:48
one word texts

www.headhunterla.com

February 13, 2012 @ 00:59:51
pretty much everything
February 13, 2012 @ 01:20:00
Niggas who use Dre Beats as like clothing items n shit.
When a video doesn't buffer. Fuck.

yepyep
Please login first to reply.
x