SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
January 27, 2012 @ 03:12 PM
Hellah Fresh

Whats good HB! Im going to be stopping in Chitown this weekend chilling. Where are some good spots to hit up and also what clubs to check out?
January 27, 2012 @ 03:59 PM
InfamousZero

anything in wicker park/ bucktown area. theres STA, RSVP Gallery, Levis and Carhartt stores and a bunch of bars/ night life. Gold Coast has good nightlife too. Wicker Park/ Bucktown are definitely the more hip areas though with hipsters everywhere. where you staying at?

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

January 27, 2012 @ 04:33 PM
Hellah Fresh

Niceee ima write this down. Shoot i don't even know where we are going to stay when we hit up Chi. Im flying out tonight to Milwaukee with a friend of mine that is picking up a ride there. My cuz that lives in Milwaukee wants to take us out to go kick it in Chicago on Saturday and its only a 45min drive to there. So most likely we going to rent a telly there for the night. Is there a certain area i should avoid? east west?
January 27, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
InfamousZero

Well in chicago there is no east side because there lake is there. I wouldn't go west of Western Avenue though. I doubt you will be around that area. If you're coming from Milwaukee you're prolly gonna be spending most of your time in the Gold Coast area which is extremely nice. Michigan Avenue, shopping etc etc. Don't go south of the Loop though just bc it can get shady if you arent from around the area. Chicago is literally one of the most segregated cities in the U.S. Neighborhoods change on a block by block basis it's really crazy. But if you stay in the Wicker Park or Lincoln Park areas you should be straight. Don't go wondering off busy streets and shit and you'll be fine.

Places to visit would be Wicker Park/ Bucktown, Lincoln Park, and prolly Gold Coast/ Michigan Avenue. Wrigleyville/ Lakeview also has a great bar scene but Boystown is a few blocks away so you have to be wary of falling into a trap.

January 27, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
Hellah Fresh

Ok i got a better understanding of Chi now. Looking it up @ mapquest lol. I probably have to look for a Holiday Express around the city area then. I see Linkin Park just North of the city. A friend of a friend... told me about a few clubs there like 3 places... one was Vlive and the other was OHM.. i forgot what the 3rd place is called but u heard of those places? Probably hit up a mall too for the hell of it.. but idk where or which. Oh yeah probably hit up China town too lol.
January 27, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
InfamousZero

Idk much about clubs because I'm under 21 and am not big on clubs. There is a mall at water tower place off Michigan Ave but all of Michigan avenue is one giant mall as its all shopping there. Gucci Louie apple niketown Tiffany's Polo etc etc. Don't go anymore south that Chinatown. That's when city gets hellaaaa fucking sketch.

January 27, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
Bones

What's your ethnicity and what do you like?

I'll be able to better help you once I know that
January 27, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
Iggle

chi town meet up anyone?

#pedogangweindis

January 27, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
Hellah Fresh

^^ LMAO!

InfamousZero - good looking out! Yeah ima check a few of those places out. I made a note of all the spots you told me.

Bones- Im asian. Infamous pretty much covered the bar spots and all. Now im trying to see where all the fine ass asian girls be hanging out at.
January 27, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
3 Stripes

If your asian go to this spot called tantrik. Went there on accident one asian galore in there.
January 27, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
Bones

^^ LMAO!

InfamousZero - good looking out! Yeah ima check a few of those places out. I made a note of all the spots you told me.

Bones- Im asian. Infamous pretty much covered the bar spots and all. Now im trying to see where all the fine ass asian girls be hanging out at.

Are you Korean?
January 27, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
soap

public house on state st

bring a jacket
January 27, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
INtheGO.

you gotta make a stop at leaders1354 and jugrnaut theyre not too far apart.
also this new spot called BLCKLSTD opened up awhile ago, havnt been there but i hear they got high end hb pieces.
January 27, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
CONQ

The Mid is hands down the most fun club in the city. Late night tho, so dont even bother going until 12-1

Please login first to reply.