Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 24, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
Anti-Hero

www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh87I4m6F6lVEvD4JG

dude got destroyed, I'm kinda surprised WSHH let a video of a guy gettin capped up on there.

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

January 24, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

if the dude that got shot was black, this would have made headlines and everybody would have tripped out
January 24, 2012 @ 06:57 PM
lyve

Saw it on youtube, a lot of ppl are mad at the cops but they don't understand how cops are trained. When they shoot they don't shoot to wound, they shoot to kill and his partners life was in danger. After the first 4-5shots he was still standing which means he was still a threat which is why he shot him another few times.
January 24, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
Anti-Hero

that cop has some hood in him, one hand on the glock and the other holdin' a dog.

January 24, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
5tein

looooool buddy got laid the fuck out. someone make a .gif!

GIRLS DM ME if you want that PUSSY SUCKED BY LIL B - Lil B

January 24, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
slap

that was definitely overkill.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

January 24, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
BDKHOE

Saw it on youtube, a lot of ppl are mad at the cops but they don't understand how cops are trained. When they shoot they don't shoot to wound, they shoot to kill and his partners life was in danger. After the first 4-5shots he was still standing which means he was still a threat which is why he shot him another few times.

dag stfu, the guy was going down after the first round. it looks like even 1-2 shot was enough to stop him.

idk if it was a shook rookie or wuteva, but it obvious he fucked up
January 24, 2012 @ 07:14 PM
slap

2 shots and he was already staggering back. shoulda just let go of the dog.
i agree that the cop on the right messed up.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

January 24, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
Lemonz

It's not as if they shot him once or twice then backed of, they shot him 5 times in quick succession bro.
Why was the dog even there?
January 24, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
5tein

how about you don't go swinging a crowbar/blunt object at cops who clearly had guns drawn?
dat lack of logic

GIRLS DM ME if you want that PUSSY SUCKED BY LIL B - Lil B

January 24, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
lyve

I guess you didn't understand the part when I said that's how they're trained. He was seen as a threat and they shot him until he was no longer a threat. Even though he staggered back doesn't mean he can't recover and come back and attack them. This isn't the first time, you'll see this in a lot of cop shootings.
January 24, 2012 @ 07:36 PM
YoungRizal

if the dude that got shot was black, this would have made headlines and everybody would have tripped out

this.

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

January 24, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

Dude must have been high on PCP or something. He brushed off those tazers to the face. They didn't affect him at all.
January 24, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
BuddyOmar

Buddy police offer just doing what he was trained to do. The other one, the one he was swinging at, had a huge adrenaline dump and hesitated. Him shooting him as well was a delayed reaction from the adrenaline. If a nigga threatens a police officer with a weapon, deadly force is authorized. You shoot until they are down and dead. Thd didn't look like a crowbar either, that shit looked like a sledgehammer, I ain't see Gordan Freeman using one of them jawns he had in the vid. Gotta love the worldstar puss ass niggas claiming buddy po-lice did something wrong. Yall double tap a nigga or you fire as many shots till they down on not a threat. You don't make unecessary assumptions (assuming two bullets will make him go down) with crazy niggas. Buddy suspect was probably on meth or some crazy shit if a tazer didn't work, maybe the rain had something to do with it, who knows, but the cops didn't do anything wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

January 24, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
lyve

Those 10 shots can seem like 2-3 for the cop
January 24, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
backson

this.

wrong. everyone would have said his dumbass shouldn't have been swinging a crowbar at the coppas.

there's enough black people getting shot in the back, no reason to make a big deal over one getting shot justifiably for doing dumb shit.
January 24, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
BDKHOE

I guess you didn't understand the part when I said that's how they're trained. He was seen as a threat and they shot him until he was no longer a threat. Even though he staggered back doesn't mean he can't recover and come back and attack them. This isn't the first time, you'll see this in a lot of cop shootings.

So ur basically saying cops dont have common sense? The guy was obviously not in a position to swing at anyone after the first 5 shots.
January 24, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
BuddyOmar

I didnt even mean to post my reply because after rewatching the video I seen that Iyve was right, the guy was still up after the first round of shots.
But
I know cops are trained to shoot at your chest so theyre less likely to miss, but are they really trained to kill? I mean, common sense would dictate that after the first round the guy would be unaible to swing at anybody/

6 dollars less new platform 76 to 71

b34q23v2 confirmation code

So ur basically saying cops dont have common sense? The guy was obviously not in a position to swing at anyone after the first 5 shots.

SMFH...niggas don't get it. Po-lice aren't trained to make assumptions. They are trained to shoot to kill if they have to shoot. You don't shoot a nigga in the kneecap, you don't shoot a nigga in his leg, that's all TV/Movie bullshit. They are trained to put niggas on they ass with brass.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

January 24, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
It's Only Hype

Yeah the "taser cop" shooting him after the first flurry seemed a little OD. I think that was the adrenalin kickin in. Then again the perp was still standing, so ..
January 24, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
KoreanJesus

shoulda shot him in the face
January 24, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
Anti-Hero

SMFH...niggas don't get it. Po-lice aren't trained to make assumptions. They are trained to shoot to kill if they have to shoot. You don't shoot a nigga in the kneecap, you don't shoot a nigga in his leg, that's all TV/Movie bullshit. They are trained to put niggas on they ass with brass.

Not even cops, but everyone who legally owns a gun for concealed carry knows that once you draw it's shoot to kill.

cops were in the right, pcp axe-swagin' niggas need to go down.

January 24, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
BDKHOE

I didnt even mean to post my reply because after rewatching the video I seen that Iyve was right, the guy was still up after the first round of shots.
But
I know cops are trained to shoot at your chest so theyre less likely to miss, but are they really trained to kill? I mean, common sense would dictate that after the first round the guy would be unaible to swing at anybody/

I know about the aim stuff. They aim at the chest so theyre less likely to miss. But styll.

And maybe ur right about the whole shoot to kill thing, but I just feel like are officers shouldnt be just robot killers. There werent any civilians in proximity anyways, after the first round he couldve just shot the niggas arm/tazered his arm/sent the dog wuteva.

Oh well, maybe I just dont have a good grasp on the subject.
January 24, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
Wavey_LenZ

Just shooting this man seemed like the easiest and lazyest way out of the situation rather than the safest and most humane.

Although after seeing this ^^^ video before i condemed the police for having so many officers at one incident I now know it was the safest way to take care of the situation. IMO the police at the other video didn't act correctly as they were far too close and intimidating to the man, this lead him to lash out. You could also see they didn't have control over the situation as they had members of the public hanging about very close to the incident.
I think they should have had different weapons to combat his own such as a shield (incase he tried to hit them) air canisters or like beanie-bag launchers (something that would knock him down or dissorientate for enough time to arrest) because as you saw the tazer didn't work and hand guns (which were used as a last stand/intimidation weapon) had little affect when the man was in momentum to swing unless many bullets were fired.
After the tazer didn't work they should have acted immediately and hung back until they had another plan rather than approach him where the only resort if he reacted wa to kill him.
All in all this man didn't deserve to die from his actions and maybe if he was faced by a more compitent police force he may still be alive.
January 24, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
KTA

carls jr lol damn son
January 24, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
BDKHOE

Just shooting this man seemed like the easiest and lazyest way out of the situation rather than the safest and most humane.

Although after seeing this ^^^ video before i condemed the police for having so many officers at one incident I now know it was the safest way to take care of the situation. IMO the police at the other video didn't act correctly as they were far too close and intimidating to the man this lead him to lash out.

they didnt shoot him cuz police in the UK rnt allowed to have guns I believe
January 24, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
BuddyOmar

But

I know about the aim stuff. They aim at the chest so theyre less likely to miss. But styll.

And maybe ur right about the whole shoot to kill thing, but I just feel like are officers shouldnt be just robot killers. There werent any civilians in proximity anyways, after the first round he couldve just shot the niggas arm/tazered his arm/sent the dog wuteva.

Oh well, maybe I just dont have a good grasp on the subject.

Robot killers? No civilians? Nigga come on. The whole reason they did that is because the officer was being threatened. How the fuck they robot killers? LOL...that type of brainwashed logic only comes out the mouth of dumb niggas. No offense. They are not trained to do that at all. I can tell a nigga ain't ever shot a gun before or familiar with they tactics. You got to remember they aren't robots, they are human. When you're adrenaline dump goes on you don't think about shooting niggas in their arms or trying to save some psycho nigga souped up on drugs, you shoot him until he's down and not a threat. This nigga was crazy, as soon as raised up to threaten the other cop with force, even if he was feigning the attack, he authorized the officer to raise the use of force matrix and shoot. Only niggas bitching about this are some fuck niggas. Also the dog was there probably he was in the building, they threaten niggas that way, you know, saying if you don't come out we sending the dog. Dogs would've been smashed by that fucking sledgehammer thing. The cops did the right thing, buddy fumble cop was kind of late on the draw which is why he fired. That was just the adrenaline.

January 24, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
BuddyOmar

Although after seeing this ^^^ video before i condemed the police for having so many officers at one incident I now know it was the safest way to take care of the situation. IMO the police at the other video didn't act correctly as they were far too close and intimidating to the man this lead him to lash out.

LOL at this nigga comparing the tactics of officers with weapons to those without. Nigga it's two different country's, two different ways of handling something. Now you're blaming the cops for causing him to attack? You're a suss nigga for sure. Apparently you gotta let crazy criminal niggas intimidate you, but yeah, don't get too close cause that might make them upset.

January 24, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
BDKHOE

Robot killers? No civilians? Nigga come on. The whole reason they did that is because the officer was being threatened. How the fuck they robot killers? LOL...that type of brainwashed logic only comes out the mouth of dumb niggas. No offense. They are not trained to do that at all. I can tell a nigga ain't ever shot a gun before or familiar with they tactics. You got to remember they aren't robots, they are human. When you're adrenaline dump goes on you don't think about shooting niggas in their arms or trying to save some psycho nigga souped up on drugs, you shoot him until he's down and not a threat. This nigga was crazy, as soon as raised up to threaten the other cop with force, even if he was feigning the attack, he authorized the officer to raise the use of force matrix and shoot. Only niggas bitching about this are some fuck niggas. Also the dog was there probably he was in the building, they threaten niggas that way, you know, saying if you don't come out we sending the dog. Dogs would've been smashed by that fucking sledgehammer thing. The cops did the right thing, buddy fumble cop was kind of late on the draw which is why he fired. That was just the adrenaline.

I said robot killers cuz u say theyre trained to just shoot to kill, implying they dont think about other ways of resolving the situation. Its a human life were talkin about, and it shouldnt be devalued just cuz the guy was on acid threatening people. Not tryna sound like a bitch, but you dont know his story. Maybe he needs help.

And how am I brainwashed tho?? Cuz I care about others lives?? Empathy conditioning is a whole other topic.

Ur right tho, im not familiar with their tactics, but the fact that it was the adrenaline acting duznt negate the fact that he fucked it(imo). U rly believe the only solution was to kill him? He couldnt have shot his arm after the guy wasnt in the position to swing anymore?? He couldnt have tazered it??? Another officer couldnt have come from the back to remove the sledge hammer from his hand??
January 24, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

lol@saying cops training is shoot to kill. lol. cops gear up thinking they are warriors fighting an army of enemies who come out of the wood work to stab them in the back...

time people got real. the people they are killing are neighbors n shit. this isnt a warzone this was a fastfood parking lot. what are you doing shooting a man 10 times in the chest?
January 24, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
Wavey_LenZ

they didnt shoot him cuz police in the UK rnt allowed to have guns I believe

Your right only "SWAT" police are allowed and certain units keep them in the boot of their cars/vans. Normal coppers on patrol are only allowed their metal baton and maybe mace.
Even if they did have guns i don't think they would have shot him because unlike the ones in America they seemed to have control over the situation and knew what they were doing.

LOL at this nigga comparing the tactics of officers with weapons to those without. Nigga it's two different country's, two different ways of handling something. Now you're blaming the cops for causing him to attack? You're a suss nigga for sure. Apparently you gotta let crazy criminal niggas intimidate you, but yeah, don't get too close cause that might make them upset.

Can i just say i've never supported my police i think (in short)as a whole its very corrupt and full of unconvicted murderers and racist scum.
Please read my edited post (the one you replied to) as i listed my reasoning there.

Please login first to reply.