January 24, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
Ape

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

January 24, 2012 @ 11:23 PM

Inactive

im gonna take a guess and say popeyes is gay because he's so homophobic. its ok bruh
January 24, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
semaJ.

gay marriage isn't right. so shut the fuck up already.

January 24, 2012 @ 11:38 PM

Inactive

Says who, dummy?

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

January 24, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
shakintheD

does anyone watch Gossip Girl? I just saw the first episode, its actually very trill. SMH at Chuck Bass trying to rape a girl
January 25, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
semaJ.

Says who, dummy?

the bible

its say if you like men your a disgrace to yourself.

January 25, 2012 @ 12:23 AM

Inactive

Says who, dummy?

the bible

Exactly where in the bible does it say that, dummy? If you wanna use the bible to back up your claims, at least cite and understand the scriptures in which you're trying to reference.

Funny thing, a lot of what was written in the bible has been misinterpreted and rewritten for over a milenia. In regards to homosexuality and why we still think it's "wrong" in the modern world is because we still take these century old superstitions and social constructs so literally.. You can argue that homosexuality is wrong, but also consider the time period in which those scriptures were written. They were merely social constructs of that particular time period, and aren't that crucial when it comes to the broader teachings of the bible.

I hate people who use the bible to put down gays, but have never picked up a bible a fucking day is their lives to understand what they're talking about.

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

January 25, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
bonemarrow

HB IS DEAD AND GAY

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

January 25, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
NapoleonComplex

Says who, dummy?

the bible

Exactly where in the bible does it say that, dummy? If you wanna use the bible to back up your claims, at least cite and understand the scriptures in which you're trying to reference.

Funny thing, a lot of what was written in the bible has been misinterpreted and rewritten for over a milenia. In regards to homosexuality and why we still think it's "wrong" in the modern world is because we still take these century old superstitions and social constructs so literally.. You can argue that homosexuality is wrong, but also consider the time period in which those scriptures were written. They were merely social constructs of that particular time period, and aren't that crucial when it comes to the broader teachings of the bible.

I hate people who use the bible to put down gays, but have never picked up a bible a fucking day is their lives to understand what they're talking about.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God." (NIV).

STFU

And Im not even christian
And Im not even homophobe or prejudice against suss niggas
I just hate you Boland
You and you alone alone
Fuck you faggot ass nigga

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

January 25, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
Toriko

HB IS DEAD AND GAY

Nah. Just two homos being homo. nbd
January 25, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
swervin

no homo doe
January 25, 2012 @ 02:04 AM

Inactive

Says who, dummy?

the bible

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God." (NIV).

STFU

I just hate you Boland
You and you alone alone

Bullshit dude, you have no reason to hate me. You don't even know me. The only reason you hate me is because I'm gay and I don't take shit for it. Oh, well, don't know what to tell ya. I'ma be here, holdin' ya ugly ass up day and night. You gonna have to find a way to deal with me, because I'm not going anywhere, punk.

January 25, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
bapa

shit aint even a big deal. even gambino trys something different every once in a while

January 25, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
Anti-Hero

STFU

I just hate you Boland
You and you alone alone

Salt. Gay dude made you catch feelings, lol.

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

January 25, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
rey

how does it feel takin dick in ur bootyhole?

hahahahahaha
January 25, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
BuddyOmar

I wonder is Sean's "Ass" song was about him

LMFAO

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

January 25, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
BIRTH

smh @ having legit gays infiltrate hb

January 25, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
mojo

man you're so 2001

xx

January 25, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
BuddyOmar

LMAO at "infiltrate". Like suss niggas are some kind of clandestine force.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

January 25, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
Beach2theBay

doe suss nigga = suspect nigga?
January 25, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
BuddyOmar

doe suss nigga = suspect nigga?

Yes Buddy Bay, yes.

January 25, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
Fitch

January 25, 2012 @ 06:12 AM
Fitch

January 25, 2012 @ 06:17 AM
Fitch

Straight up, my computer just crashed. this is what it looked like:
January 25, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
linh

OP, the Bible is clear that a gay lifestyle is a no-no. Got it?

Most if not all gay people result from environment and learned behavior, so I'm assuming, you got your ass kick by a girl in 6th grade because she was tall. Then from that moment one, you have a fear of woman.

Am i rite?
January 25, 2012 @ 06:29 AM
NapoleonComplex

Fitch is doing too much right now
Go to bed nigga

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

January 25, 2012 @ 06:43 AM

Inactive

Keep wishing, punk. Not going to happen, bitch deal wid me

January 25, 2012 @ 06:46 AM

Inactive

Fitch is doing too much right now
Go to bed nigga

That thang is mad...

He can cry, bang his head against the wall, yell and scream, beat his chest like Donkey Kong, but my gay ass is staying RIGHT HERE. He gon' deal with me.

January 25, 2012 @ 06:50 AM

Inactive

OP, the Bible is clear that a gay lifestyle is a no-no. Got it?

Most if not all gay people result from environment and learned behavior, so I'm assuming, you got your ass kick by a girl in 6th grade because she was tall. Then from that moment one, you have a fear of woman.

Am i rite?

Like I said a few pages back, those scriptures regarding homosexuality have been misinterpreted and rewritten for CENTURIES.
Can you provide any research to back up these claims that being gay is "caused by enviroment"?

And no, you're absolutely wrong on all counts. You're just another fucking moron who wants to oppress another group of people, because you can't challenge your own thinking process. You're an idiot, and 200 years from now, people like you will be reviled by society.

January 25, 2012 @ 07:05 AM
BuddyOmar

That nurture vs. nature lifestyle.

Please login first to reply.