January 22, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
KTA

lol wtf is the source of that baby child
edit: hungover as fuck just about puked after readin bout eatin fetus
January 22, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
shakintheD

My ex girlfriend got pregnant and we decided it would be best to abort it. It was a surgical abortion and she was advised not to have sex for 30 days. We had sex after about a week(stupid, I know). We were 69'ing and she used to like it when I would pretty much put her entire pussy, lips and everything into my mouth and suck it. I sucked it and swallowed a chunk of flesh. Was like waaaaait a minute, then threw her off me and started vomiting all over the bed. She started crying and shit when I told her what was up. She told me when she calmed down that she had been having discharge since the abortion and the doctors told her random bits of flesh/gunky shit might appear for a few weeks. Tasted so fucking disgusting. Sucked up and swallowed the discharge of an abortion.

this the funniest story ive heard in a while
January 22, 2012 @ 08:35 PM

Inactive

This aint the jailbait thread nigga
January 22, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
its_BJ

being drunk and having the opportunity to fuck a 10 but my dick stayed at 75% it was too soft to go in. I was so angry with life. thats one of the reasons why i dont drink anymore.
January 22, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
Dxts...

At a get together with the gay club at one of the girl's apartments. There's this like bleh chick I know 6/10 with a BANGIN body and I was the only other straight person there. This with the fact that the rest of the story was pretty funny made me think I HAD to do this. Now if you guys think being well endowed is all fun and games please learn now. I'll skip straight to it. We're on the airbed and she's big spooning me (inside joke from the full story) then I'm like eh,this is uncomfortable,so we switch to normal spooning. Of course like any 19 year old I get a visitor from my boi down there.
me :Do you feel that?
her: Yea I was just goign to ignore it
me: Oh ok cool....
So we lay there for about 10 more minutes then...
Me: I can't sleep like this,I have to feel like I just had sex.
So I get ontop of her in the skydiving position with her just laying up as if we just boned and I fell asleep after the missionary.
All this is happening while there are 2 gay guys spooning on the couch about 3 feet away. These guys then leave so...
Me: We...could actually fuck now haha
Her: Yea...haha
Me: So....You wanna fuck?
Her: Sure..
So we get undressed and I forget my manners and start trying to shove minime inside
She's all WHOA you huf ta get me wet ferzt
(She's white/asian from England so she has a thick accent)
So i get back up and do a fastforward foreplay lick tits(Huge DDs) eat box for like 5 mins.
Then I get back to trying to shove it in and she's all OW OW
then I take a break and go visit the ppl in the kitchen...this is when they point out I'm pitching a full tent so I get all embarrassed and go back. So I try again and...again OW WTF STOP
so I'm thinkin...I gotta get my fuckin nut! I then ask if she sucks and she's all...yea
So she grabs it and her hand can't even fit around it and she screams OMG ARE YOU HALF WHALE? and this is actually pretty embarrassing because she blows(GREAT btw) for like 5 minutes then her jaw gets sore.
She then invites the gay guys back in because she's done trying. As they walk in she screams it out and they spend the rest of the night talking about my peener and how the gay guys could have taken it. Now at my school everyone knows the story and my situation down there. NOT AS GOOD as it would seem.

P.S.
Oh and sex in a room full of about 12 sleeping people which I later found out weren't sleeping at all.

http://dxts.bandcamp.com/

January 22, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
jaded

that story sucked

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

January 22, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
Lemonz

2/10 on the story
Actually..... 3/10 for getting me to reply
January 22, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
Iggle

2/10 on the story
Actually..... 3/10 for getting me to reply

this reply was better than the actual story

#pedogangweindis

January 23, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
modernmischief

Cheese dick ugh,shit was crazy man
January 23, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
vanitas

the loss of my virginity was put off over a year due to performance anxiety, yeah, it sucked.

^ this. ya boy can't get hard with all those thoughts about accidental conceptions and shit going through my head. fortunately, everything since then has been good
My ex girlfriend got pregnant and we decided it would be best to abort it. It was a surgical abortion and she was advised not to have sex for 30 days. We had sex after about a week(stupid, I know). We were 69'ing and she used to like it when I would pretty much put her entire pussy, lips and everything into my mouth and suck it. I sucked it and swallowed a chunk of flesh. Was like waaaaait a minute, then threw her off me and started vomiting all over the bed. She started crying and shit when I told her what was up. She told me when she calmed down that she had been having discharge since the abortion and the doctors told her random bits of flesh/gunky shit might appear for a few weeks. Tasted so fucking disgusting. Sucked up and swallowed the discharge of an abortion.

January 23, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
cuh

we was fuckin for 3 hours straight cuz we was on some white euro pokeballs, after a while i was like fuck this i aint cummin yet, so we took a break. i drank some red bull and collapsed. damn son.
January 23, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
HandsOfZeus

Wasnt embarrassing for me but a couple summers ago this chick i was fucking just got an abortion and wasnt supposed to fuck for like 2 weeks or some shit but she wanted the dick so shit I gave it to her in the butt. Lubed the condom up and fucked her, she gets up and I see oily shit stains on my sheets. Told her about it once she was leaving she didnt know what to say had the kill me now face on like Shit was gross, had to change my linen and all that shit.
January 23, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
appleyard

Lol smdh @ bitches that dont clean their asses
January 23, 2012 @ 03:39 AM

Inactive

*patiently awaiting omar and boland to post
January 23, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
BuddyOmar

*patiently awaiting omar and boland to post

Honestly? More embarrassing for other niggas than myself. You ever see a nigga that is banging as fuck? Muscular donk, cardio game on point so you know he's cut, buddy's biceps look like he's been on creatine? Then when he pulls down the boxer briefs buddy is a wimpsnail when he looks like he should have a niggaconda. SMFH...it's like false advertising. Like unwrapping a present as a kid expecting an N64 and instead you get monopoly. You have that feeling though because they don't make so N64s that rectangular. If a nigga is gonna look so fine and confident he has to match up in his niggaconda region, or this case wimpsnail region. Nothing worse than a Tyson Beckford looking nigga body and face wise but his niggaconda game is more like Woody Allen. SMFH...accidentally pissed in a niggas mouth once too, no homo doe.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

January 23, 2012 @ 06:16 AM
jaded

dead

your blogspot name kills me every time

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

January 23, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
ignorantian

i was drunk one time and had sex with a fat girl and i let her give me a ton of hickies, i legit. looked like a fucking leopard on my neck...sucked
January 23, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
Anti-Hero

^she was probably trying to eat you

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

January 23, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
ignorantian

haha
January 23, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
kbos

So iz bangin out my girl in my basement on the sofa and ma dukes walks down, no knock no nothing, I immediately shield her naked body with mine and my mom is just like oh hi guys like its nothing awkward, like ma dukes was just not phased, and then instead of leaving my mom just proceeds to walk through the room to the laundry room and do that shit like niggaz don't need privacy and shit. Needless to say the peeen went soft and the pussy turned into...

January 28, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
Ape

lmfao

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

January 28, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
GhandiG

Damn bruh, thats fuckin nasty! Them gifs are funny af tho haha!

http://twitter.com/#!/GhandiG_OG

January 28, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
kmz

whiskey dick
January 29, 2012 @ 11:45 AM
Cochese

whiskey dick

Happened last night. Feels bad, man.
January 29, 2012 @ 12:00 PM
mwhstuff

hypebeast always provides laughs!

www.britanniaculture.co.uk DS Gym Green Foams For sale, http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/175293/

January 29, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
++Phil

hydrocodone dick
January 29, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
$$$$$

First time unprotected sex I thought I could pull out in time...
Not gonna lie, I lasted like 1 minute and shot off in her.

I was just on top of her like "oh...my bad."

So embarrassing, good thing she was on the pill doe.
January 30, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
bigmac

That is some of the most fucked up shit I've ever read. Fuck.

badbitchesandart.tumblr.com

January 30, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
D. Rose

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

August 9, 2012 @ 06:58 AM

Inactive

how did it taest no homo

Please login first to reply.