FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
January 18, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
&y

Alright fellow bapers. I went to the bape store last night, just as it was about to close, cuz you know i wanted to cop a purr of them crispy bapeys. I was rocking my shark hoody, you know how i do, that i purchased off ebay quite a while ago. I walk into the store and i get dirty looks from the bouncer and the other employees, i dont understand why tho because i love bape just like the rest of them. The bouncer then said to me “get that fake shit out of here buster” and i was like “nah fuck you, this shit is real dogs.” and i turned my head and went to the register to purchase my bapes. The bouncer picked up his phone and started to call someone, i didnt pay attention to it tho. As i walked outside of the bape store, a hummer pulled up with some big ass black dudes and said “yo white boy, you cant be rocking that fake shit at the bape store, we gonna fuck you up” i started to run but i didnt want to crease my new bapes, so i walked fast and the guys came up to me and punched me in the face and the worst is yet to come, they scuffed my new bapestas~! just a warning to everyone, dont wear fake bape at the bape store becauase your life is in danger.
January 18, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
Justiin

same shit happen to me but I went to the bape store last night, just as it was about to close, cuz you know i wanted to cop a purr of them crispy bapeys. I was rocking my shark hoody, you know how i do, that i purchased off ebay quite a while ago. I walk into the store and i get dirty looks from the bouncer and the other employees, i dont understand why tho because i love bape just like the rest of them. The bouncer then said to me “get that fake shit out of here buster” and i was like “nah fuck you, this shit is real dogs.” and i turned my head and went to the register to purchase my bapes. The bouncer picked up his phone and started to call someone, i didnt pay attention to it tho. As i walked outside of the bape store, a hummer pulled up with some big ass black dudes and said “yo white boy, you cant be rocking that fake shit at the bape store, we gonna fuck you up” i started to run but i didnt want to crease my new bapes, so i walked fast and the guys came up to me and punched me in the face and the worst is yet to come, they scuffed my new bapestas~! just a warning to everyone, dont wear fake bape at the bape store becauase your life is in danger.

BUY MY SHIT BITCH http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163077/

January 18, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
adoboFosho

Oh you too? I also went to the bape store last night, just as it was about to close, cuz you know i wanted to cop a purr of them crispy bapeys. I was rocking my shark hoody, you know how i do, that i purchased off ebay quite a while ago. I walk into the store and i get dirty looks from the bouncer and the other employees, i dont understand why tho because i love bape just like the rest of them. The bouncer then said to me “get that fake shit out of here buster” and i was like “nah fuck you, this shit is real dogs.” and i turned my head and went to the register to purchase my bapes. The bouncer picked up his phone and started to call someone, i didnt pay attention to it tho. As i walked outside of the bape store, a hummer pulled up with some big ass black dudes and said “yo white boy, you cant be rocking that fake shit at the bape store, we gonna fuck you up” i started to run but i didnt want to crease my new bapes, so i walked fast and the guys came up to me and punched me in the face and the worst is yet to come, they scuffed my new bapestas~! just a warning to everyone, dont wear fake bape at the bape store becauase your life is in danger.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

January 18, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
kurrupt

i thought it was only me, I went to the bape store last night, just as it was about to close, cuz you know i wanted to cop a purr of them crispy bapeys. I was rocking my shark hoody, you know how i do, that i purchased off ebay quite a while ago. I walk into the store and i get dirty looks from the bouncer and the other employees, i dont understand why tho because i love bape just like the rest of them. The bouncer then said to me “get that fake shit out of here buster” and i was like “nah fuck you, this shit is real dogs.” and i turned my head and went to the register to purchase my bapes. The bouncer picked up his phone and started to call someone, i didnt pay attention to it tho. As i walked outside of the bape store, a hummer pulled up with some big ass black dudes and said “yo white boy, you cant be rocking that fake shit at the bape store, we gonna fuck you up” i started to run but i didnt want to crease my new bapes, so i walked fast and the guys came up to me and punched me in the face and the worst is yet to come, they scuffed my new bapestas~! just a warning to everyone, dont wear fake bape at the bape store becauase your life is in danger.
kurrupt

i thought it was only me, I went to the bape store last night, just as it was about to close, cuz you know i wanted to cop a purr of them crispy bapeys. I was rocking my shark hoody, you know how i do, that i purchased off ebay quite a while ago. I walk into the store and i get dirty looks from the bouncer and the other employees, i dont understand why tho because i love bape just like the rest of them. The bouncer then said to me “get that fake shit out of here buster” and i was like “nah fuck you, this shit is real dogs.” and i turned my head and went to the register to purchase my bapes. The bouncer picked up his phone and started to call someone, i didnt pay attention to it tho. As i walked outside of the bape store, a hummer pulled up with some big ass black dudes and said “yo white boy, you cant be rocking that fake shit at the bape store, we gonna fuck you up” i started to run but i didnt want to crease my new bapes, so i walked fast and the guys came up to me and punched me in the face and the worst is yet to come, they scuffed my new bapestas~! just a warning to everyone, dont wear fake bape at the bape store becauase your life is in danger.
kurrupt

kurrupt

January 18, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
slap

dude.. i had a similar experience, but at the preme store! let me share.

I went to the preme store last night, just as it was about to close, cuz you know i wanted to cop a purr of them crispy preme x vans. I was rocking my box rogo hoody, you know how i do, that i purchased off ebay quite a while ago. I walk into the store and i get dirty looks from the employees, i dont understand why tho because i love preme just like the rest of them. The bouncer then said to me “get that fake shit out of here buster” and i was like “nah fuck you, this shit is real dogs.” and i turned my head and went to the register to purchase my premes. The bouncer picked up his phone and started to call someone, i didnt pay attention to it tho. As i walked outside of the preme store, a hummer pulled up with some big ass black dudes and said “yo white boy, you cant be rocking that fake shit at the preme store, we gonna fuck you up” i started to run but i didnt want to crease my new preme x vans, so i walked fast and the guys came up to me and punched me in the face and the worst is yet to come, they scuffed my new preme x vans~! just a warning to everyone, dont wear fake preme at the preme store becauase your life is in danger.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

January 18, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
DirtbagZack

WHAT A NIGHT!
I also went to the bape store last night, just as it was about to close, cuz you know i wanted to cop a purr of them crispy bapeys. I was rocking my shark hoody, you know how i do, that i purchased off ebay quite a while ago. I walk into the store and i get dirty looks from the bouncer and the other employees, i dont understand why tho because i love bape just like the rest of them. The bouncer then said to me “get that fake shit out of here buster” and i was like “nah fuck you, this shit is real dogs.” and i turned my head and went to the register to purchase my bapes. The bouncer picked up his phone and started to call someone, i didnt pay attention to it tho. As i walked outside of the bape store, a hummer pulled up with some big ass black dudes and said “yo white boy, you cant be rocking that fake shit at the bape store, we gonna fuck you up” i started to run but i didnt want to crease my new bapes, so i walked fast and the guys came up to me and punched me in the face and the worst is yet to come, they scuffed my new bapestas~! just a warning to everyone, dont wear fake bape at the bape store becauase your life is in danger.

whatever

January 18, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
johnathan

Wow no kidding? Because I went to the bape store last night, just as it was about to close, cuz you know i wanted to cop a purr of them crispy bapeys. I was rocking my shark hoody, you know how i do, that i purchased off ebay quite a while ago. I walk into the store and i get dirty looks from the bouncer and the other employees, i dont understand why tho because i love bape just like the rest of them. The bouncer then said to me “get that fake shit out of here buster” and i was like “nah fuck you, this shit is real dogs.” and i turned my head and went to the register to purchase my bapes. The bouncer picked up his phone and started to call someone, i didnt pay attention to it tho. As i walked outside of the bape store, a hummer pulled up with some big ass black dudes and said “yo white boy, you cant be rocking that fake shit at the bape store, we gonna fuck you up” i started to run but i didnt want to crease my new bapes, so i walked fast and the guys came up to me and punched me in the face and the worst is yet to come, they scuffed my new bapestas~! just a warning to everyone, dont wear fake bape at the bape store becauase your life is in danger.

free max b 2013

January 18, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
Youth In Asia

There is no fucking way because I went to the bape store last night, just as it was about to close, cuz you know i wanted to cop a purr of them crispy bapeys. I was rocking my shark hoody, you know how i do, that i purchased off ebay quite a while ago. I walk into the store and i get dirty looks from the bouncer and the other employees, i dont understand why tho because i love bape just like the rest of them. The bouncer then said to me “get that fake shit out of here buster” and i was like “nah fuck you, this shit is real dogs.” and i turned my head and went to the register to purchase my bapes. The bouncer picked up his phone and started to call someone, i didnt pay attention to it tho. As i walked outside of the bape store, a hummer pulled up with some big ass black dudes and said “yo white boy, you cant be rocking that fake shit at the bape store, we gonna fuck you up” i started to run but i didnt want to crease my new bapes, so i walked fast and the guys came up to me and punched me in the face and the worst is yet to come, they scuffed my new bapestas~! just a warning to everyone, dont wear fake bape at the bape store becauase your life is in danger.

FPM - MUCKFATH

January 18, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
ToyotaGuy

January 17. 2012. 9:30 pm

dear diary.

I also went to the bape store last night, just as it was about to close, cuz you know i wanted to cop a purr of them crispy bapeys. I was rocking my shark hoody, you know how i do, that i purchased off ebay quite a while ago. I walk into the store and i get dirty looks from the bouncer and the other employees, i dont understand why tho because i love bape just like the rest of them. The bouncer then said to me “get that fake shit out of here buster” and i was like “nah fuck you, this shit is real dogs.” and i turned my head and went to the register to purchase my bapes. The bouncer picked up his phone and started to call someone, i didnt pay attention to it tho. As i walked outside of the bape store, a hummer pulled up with some big ass black dudes and said “yo white boy, you cant be rocking that fake shit at the bape store, we gonna fuck you up” i started to run but i didnt want to crease my new bapes, so i walked fast and the guys came up to me and punched me in the face and the worst is yet to come, they scuffed my new bapestas~! just a warning to everyone, dont wear fake bape at the bape store becauase your life is in danger.
January 18, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
xVILLN

man i remember when i traveled to the hundreds store a couple of weeks ago, just as it was about to close, cuz you know i wanted to cop a purr of them crispy hundreds kicks. I was rocking my hundreds 5 panel, you know how i do, that i purchased off ebay quite a while ago. I walk into the store and i get dirty looks from the bouncer and the other employees, i dont understand why tho because i love dem hundreds just like the rest of them. The bouncer then said to me “get that fake shit out of here buster” and i was like “nah fuck you, this shit is real dogs.” and i turned my head and went to the register to purchase my adam bomb kicks. The bouncer picked up his phone and started to call someone, i didnt pay attention to it tho. As i walked outside of the hundreds store, a hummer pulled up with some big ass black dudes and said “yo white boy, you cant be rocking that fake shit at the hundreds store, we gonna fuck you up” i started to run but i didnt want to crease my new adam bomb hundreds kicks, so i walked fast and the guys came up to me and punched me in the face and the worst is yet to come, they scuffed my new adams~! just a warning to everyone, dont wear fake hundreds at the hundreds store becauase your life is in danger.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

January 18, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
Soul Rize

Cool story not let tell you what happened to me today, I went to the bape store last night, just as it was about to close, cuz you know i wanted to cop a purr of them crispy bapeys. I was rocking my shark hoody, you know how i do, that i purchased off ebay quite a while ago. I walk into the store and i get dirty looks from the bouncer and the other employees, i dont understand why tho because i love bape just like the rest of them. The bouncer then said to me “get that fake shit out of here buster” and i was like “nah fuck you, this shit is real dogs.” and i turned my head and went to the register to purchase my bapes. The bouncer picked up his phone and started to call someone, i didnt pay attention to it tho. As i walked outside of the bape store, a hummer pulled up with some big ass black dudes and said “yo white boy, you cant be rocking that fake shit at the bape store, we gonna fuck you up” i started to run but i didnt want to crease my new bapes, so i walked fast and the guys came up to me and punched me in the face and the worst is yet to come, they scuffed my new bapestas~! just a warning to everyone, dont wear fake bape at the bape store becauase your life is in danger.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

January 18, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
TonyBG

Seriously? This shit older than that one time in 8th grade..
January 18, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
Axraexl

Seriously? This shit older than that one time in 8th grade..

Cmon son

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

January 18, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
jannydung

OP, I don't mean to thread jack or anything but I went to the bape store last night, just as it was about to close, cuz you know i wanted to cop a purr of them crispy bapeys. I was rocking my shark hoody, you know how i do, that i purchased off ebay quite a while ago. I walk into the store and i get dirty looks from the bouncer and the other employees, i dont understand why tho because i love bape just like the rest of them. The bouncer then said to me “get that fake shit out of here buster” and i was like “nah fuck you, this shit is real dogs.” and i turned my head and went to the register to purchase my bapes. The bouncer picked up his phone and started to call someone, i didnt pay attention to it tho. As i walked outside of the bape store, a hummer pulled up with some big ass black dudes and said “yo white boy, you cant be rocking that fake shit at the bape store, we gonna fuck you up” i started to run but i didnt want to crease my new bapes, so i walked fast and the guys came up to me and punched me in the face and the worst is yet to come, they scuffed my new bapestas~! just a warning to everyone, dont wear fake bape at the bape store becauase your life is in danger.
January 18, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
Moises Arias

damn same shit happened to me yesterday except
I went to the louboutin store last night, just as it was about to close, cuz you know i wanted to cop a purr of them crispy Rantus. I was rocking my gucci, you know how i do, that i purchased off a back of a truck quite a while ago. I walk into the store and i get dirty looks from the bouncer and the other employees, i dont understand why tho because i love high end shit just like the rest of them. The bouncer then said to me “get that fake shit out of here buster” and i was like “nah fuck you, this shit is real dogs, i got it on sale.” and i turned my head and went to the register to purchase my rantus. The bouncer picked up his phone and started to call someone, i didnt pay attention to it tho. As i walked outside of the louboutin store, a hummer pulled up with some big ass black dudes and said “yo white boy, you cant be rocking that fake shit at the louboutin store,plus gucci dont go on sale nigga, we gonna fuck you up” i started to run but i didnt want to crease my new louboutin, so i walked fast and the guys came up to me and punched me in the face and the worst is yet to come, they scuffed my new rantus~! just a warning to everyone, dont wear fake gucci at the louboutin store becauase your life is in danger.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

January 18, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
lol

lol i remember this

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

January 18, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
Norrin Radd

this is what HB has come to, rehashing old shit

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

January 18, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
Bubbs619

I remember reading this the first time I went on hypebeast... which was five years ago
January 18, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
Taal

So I found this story at facebook,

Alright fellow bapers. I went to the bape store last night, just as it was about to close, cuz you know i wanted to cop a purr of them crispy bapeys. I was rocking my shark hoody, you know how i do, that i purchased off ebay quite a while ago. I walk into the store and i get dirty looks from the bouncer and the other employees, i dont understand why tho because i love bape just like the rest of them. The bouncer then said to me “get that fake shit out of here buster” and i was like “nah fuck you, this shit is real dogs.” and i turned my head and went to the register to purchase my bapes. The bouncer picked up his phone and started to call someone, i didnt pay attention to it tho. As i walked outside of the bape store, a hummer pulled up with some big ass black dudes and said “yo white boy, you cant be rocking that fake shit at the bape store, we gonna fuck you up” i started to run but i didnt want to crease my new bapes, so i walked fast and the guys came up to me and punched me in the face and the worst is yet to come, they scuffed my new bapestas~! just a warning to everyone, dont wear fake bape at the bape store becauase your life is in danger.

Please login first to reply.