6 kids beating up asian dude [fucked up]

January 18, 2012 @ 02:18:14

Filmer of the beating

youngins don't know when to stfu, she dry snitch not only on herself but everybody involved, sad thing is this shit happens everyday and lil niggas trying to get fame off the internet and shit is back firing, this shit just makes me not want to have seeds becaue u got muthafuckas just throwing money at kids and not teaching them values and morals and i would want to fuck a kid up if they touched my child.
January 18, 2012 @ 02:56:25
Yo how the fuck do niggas get their info? Mothafuckas posted their address, phone, full name, all that shit. Niggas probably have their social security numbers and shit. Fuck the internet is a scary place.

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

January 18, 2012 @ 03:32:56
why did the thread title change to 6 kids?

i think only 6 of them were beating on the dude, the 7th kid was filming.
January 18, 2012 @ 03:47:31
Originally posted by Inactive User
why is there a 4pg + thread about some fuckin middle school fight when theres been a fucking war goin on for 10+ years?...

how bout u guys hype over that instead?

"Hard to call it a war. Wars end."
January 18, 2012 @ 03:51:05
Yo that reminds me of this time in 8th grade when me and one of my friends were joking around and i pushed him into a small cliff the ***** got mad and saying i fucked up his leg and went home.the next day at the bus stop i saw him and i saw dude coming at me.i didnt think much but then i saw like five other nigs across the street,they were relatives or some dudes from highschool. so am thinking its a joke so then he get close and starts swinging at me and am like yo wtf, so i hold on to him like huggin the niga and put him on the ground then i look up and some tall ***** just uppercuts me right on my chin had my ears ringing and shit, and after that they proceeded to beat the shit out of me. after it was all over i walked home waited like 2 hours then called that *****s house and told him i was gonna kill him and all his fucking peoples.and thats when i made my first enemy.but after that i learned to act proper and stopped acting like a kid all the time,well most of the time.
January 18, 2012 @ 03:58:26
Yo that reminds me of this time in 8th grade when me and one of my friends were joking around and i pushed him into a small cliff the ***** got mad and saying i fucked up his leg and went home.the next day at the bus stop i saw him and i saw dude coming at me.i didnt think much but then i saw like five other nigs across the street,they were relatives or some dudes from highschool. so am thinking its a joke so then he get close and starts swinging at me and am like yo wtf, so i hold on to him like huggin the niga and put him on the ground then i look up and some tall ***** just uppercuts me right on my chin had my ears ringing and shit, and after that they proceeded to beat the shit out of me. after it was all over i walked home waited like 2 hours then called that *****s house and told him i was gonna kill him and all his fucking peoples.and thats when i made my first enemy.but after that i learned to act proper and stopped acting like a kid all the time,well most of the time.

dead lolol

but, i was just on yahoo and found this
http://news.yahoo.com/pinkberry-founder-young-lee-arrested-assault-171049892--abc-news.html
the fuck is wrong with asians these days man? for the first time, im actually ashamed
January 18, 2012 @ 04:18:15
damn ^^
his pinkberry gonna melt fast in prision.
January 18, 2012 @ 04:18:23
Fucking casket <a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/andy/' rel='nofollow'>@andy</a>'s post cause I can't fucking quote with this cool layout for some reason.
January 18, 2012 @ 04:28:15
-dead at dragging him through the cut.

Seemed like retaliation.
These guys don't look any older than 16, prison is out of the question.

Full story available yet?
January 18, 2012 @ 04:30:50
Fuck you Wesley Wu!!! Cops will get your ass nigga.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000999967556&ref=ts

lmfao
January 18, 2012 @ 04:32:22
^hard ass nigga playing violin
January 18, 2012 @ 04:32:37
January 18, 2012 @ 04:43:43

my nigga smokeyface
January 18, 2012 @ 06:04:34
Shits fucked up, kids these days tho...
January 18, 2012 @ 06:09:57
if what the girl in the video said was true i have no sympathy for that kid, if this was a random act hopefully these kids get help. i'm not going to judge little kids off of a 3+ minute video.
January 18, 2012 @ 06:14:25

Game Over

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 18, 2012 @ 06:34:52
at first i thought this was a group of white kids beating up a helpless asian kid. I was Enraged. then I found out it was a group of asians beating up an asian kid. Then i was like oh. Im still kinda pissed.
January 18, 2012 @ 07:12:50
smh this is sick and disgusting these guys need to get punished.

Yes.

January 18, 2012 @ 07:27:33
did these foos get caught or what?
January 18, 2012 @ 07:43:58
SMDH they found wesley wu

January 18, 2012 @ 07:54:25
LOL, what a twist. This is on that Trapped in the Closet tip.
January 18, 2012 @ 08:03:15
Is that really him?
January 18, 2012 @ 09:11:26
OD

www.GullySteez.com represents All Things Dope.

January 18, 2012 @ 10:11:56
That guy in the photo doesnt look chinese (Note to the ignorant: Wu is a chinese last name)
January 18, 2012 @ 10:26:02
LOL at how big of geeks these fags look like
January 18, 2012 @ 11:48:22
That guy in the photo doesnt look chinese (Note to the ignorant: Wu is a chinese last name)

The plot thickens..

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 18, 2012 @ 15:18:01
I see stuff like this and it's normal now. Soldiers pissing on dead bodies. People fighting for nothing. Society is sick and this isn't new. I blame the parents for giving birth to those parasites. I'm sick of weak ass wannabe adults having kids its fucking pathetic. It's a fucking fashion to have kids with no respect to what you can offer them. It's selfish these kids obviously have no values and should have never been born in the first place.
January 19, 2012 @ 01:32:51
http://news.yahoo.com/chicago-police-arrest-7-filmed-beating-teen-133528585.html

Anything to do with this?
Please login first to reply.
x